Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pelosi pay cut undermines dignity of job

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/283341-pelosi-congressional-pay-cut-undermines-dignity-of-the-job
How about doing your job for a change?

Let them take a pay cut please. PLEASE i want them to go without a pay check, not so much some of the staffers but definitely the members of congress.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ironsights wrote:Let them take a pay cut please. PLEASE i want them to go without a pay check, not so much some of the staffers but definitely the members of congress.

cheers Pelosi has certainly taken advantage of the government $$$$ perks.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

"I don't think we should do it; I think we should respect the work we do," Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol. "I think it's necessary for us to have the dignity of the job that we have rewarded."

I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer so could somebody please tell me what she is saying?

What the hell does "I think it's necessary for us to have the dignity of the job that we have rewarded." mean?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Captn Kaoz wrote:"I don't think we should do it; I think we should respect the work we do," Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol. "I think it's necessary for us to have the dignity of the job that we have rewarded."

I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer so could somebody please tell me what she is saying?

What the hell does "I think it's necessary for us to have the dignity of the job that we have rewarded." mean?

I think she means the dignity (to collect and enjoy) the rewards she has received.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

I don't speak liberal so I'm hoping for one of our intelligent liberal friends to translate this.

Silly comrades... the ruling elite decide/edict/mandate the workings of your life... not the other way around.

Captn Kaoz wrote:"I don't think we should do it; I think we should respect the work we do," Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol. "I think it's necessary for us to have the dignity of the job that we have rewarded."

You see she deserves to be given the money and the perks because she and many of her "progressive elites" have graced the offices with their presences and rewarded the office by advancing their progressive agenda which is actually for the benefit of everyone eventually in making everything more equal. So for the dignity they shouldn't be giving it away for free the government should have to pay them for it and not insult and seem petty by not rewarding them.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ironsights wrote:

You see she deserves to be given the money and the perks because she and many of her "progressive elites" have graced the offices with their presences and rewarded the office by advancing their progressive agenda which is actually for the benefit of everyone eventually in making everything more equal. So for the dignity they shouldn't be giving it away for free the government should have to pay them for it and not insult and seem petty by not rewarding them.
cheers cheers cheers

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Ironsights wrote:

Ok, that makes perfect sense. Thanks for the translation.

Captn Kaoz wrote:

Ok, that makes perfect sense. Thanks for the translation.
anytime

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://thehill.com/homenews/house/283341-pelosi-congressional-pay-cut-undermines-dignity-of-the-job
How about doing your job for a change?

Like this woman needs the cash...

10 Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif) $7,776,073 $94,162,532 $180,548,992

http://www.opensecrets.org/pfds/overview.php?type=W&year=2011

I thought she strongly supported the Occupy Movement?

If anything she should be willing to work for free and hire her own staff, with her own money, while she is in Congress.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03JdA7lCLTo

Smile

cool1

cool1

Joanimaroni wrote:

I think she means the dignity (to collect and enjoy) the rewards she has received.

Exactly Rolling Eyes

VectorMan

VectorMan

Considering who said it, it doesn't really mean squat. Pelosi has no dignity whatsoever. Possibly the lamest loony liberal ever elected that wants to serve her emperor.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Pelosi pay cut undermines dignity of job 378_im11

Hello I am congress distilled down to my most dominate essence.....

VectorMan

VectorMan

Should probably this end of the critter.....
Pelosi pay cut undermines dignity of job NancyPelosiandBarackObamaPigButts69645

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

VectorMan wrote:Should probably this end of the critter.....
Pelosi pay cut undermines dignity of job NancyPelosiandBarackObamaPigButts69645

LOL that's classic...she actually looks better as a pigs ass end...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum