Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are we being invaded by BOTs?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are we being invaded by BOTs? Empty Are we being invaded by BOTs? 2/14/2013, 8:29 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

It just said there were 163 people browsing the forum. There is no way these are on individual, real people. I do receive the occasional email from people who lurk this forum but who never post and may have a question about an issue that they encountered, but this has to be some sort of BOT thing.

i wonder if some of the tracking cookies aren't giving you a false read

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This won't address 163 people (or bots) lurking. Or even anything like that figure. That's just bizarre.
But even when the figure is legitimate it can be misleading. Because I often stay logged in continuously even when I'm only here for short periods. It's just a pain in the ass to keep logging out and re-logging in again.

4Are we being invaded by BOTs? Empty Re: Are we being invaded by BOTs? 2/14/2013, 10:54 pm

It's the cruise ship doing it..

5Are we being invaded by BOTs? Empty Re: Are we being invaded by BOTs? 2/15/2013, 12:00 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Lurch wrote:It's the cruise ship doing it..

Thank god for the cruise ship. It's bumped rubio's bottle of water off the tv for a while.

boards of FL wrote:It just said there were 163 people browsing the forum. There is no way these are on individual, real people. I do receive the occasional email from people who lurk this forum but who never post and may have a question about an issue that they encountered, but this has to be some sort of BOT thing.

It's probably WTM and his troll people. At least BOTS don't cuss us or threaten our families.

usually when its bots, it says bots.

I havnt seen as many as you seen boards, so I dont know. I did see that more than usual have been here.

This forum may have gotten linked to another larger forum by someone? or perhaps the recent drama drew onlookers from ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum