Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mianstream economist says TIME TO HANG SOME BANKERS.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/07/mainstream-economist-we-might-need-to-hang-some-bankers-to-stop-illegal-behavior.html

Nobody has gone to jail since the financial crisis. The banks, they do things that are illegal and at best they slap on them a fine. If some people end up in jail, maybe that will teach a lesson to somebody. Or somebody hanging in the streets.

I am NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, I am calling for the reinstatement of our government. I am calling for an end to lawless dictatorship and a return to the rule of law. Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, I am calling for its enforcement.

The best way to avoid all types of revolution would be for the government to start following the rule of law. I passionately hope it will do so.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Yes, the government should follow the rule of law. The problem is that those who have tricks up their sleeves have so much power in DC that they get the laws changed to suit their needs and then carry on to make money at our expense. Great work if you can get it.
Here's another article about the Libor interest rate set up.

This story originally appeared at Truthdig. Robert Scheer is the author of The Great American Stickup: How Reagan Republicans and Clinton Democrats Enriched Wall Street While Mugging Main Street (Nation Books).

Forget Bernie Madoff and Enron’s Ken Lay—they were mere amateurs in financial crime. The current Libor interest rate scandal, involving hundreds of trillions in international derivatives trade, shows how the really big boys play. And these guys will most likely not do the time because their kind rewrites the law before committing the crime...

The sad reality is that they will probably get away with it. The world of high finance is by design as obscure and opaque as the bankers and their political surrogates can make it, and even this most recent crack in their defense of deception will soon be made to go away.

Robert Scheer is the author of The Great American Stickup: How Reagan Republicans and Clinton Democrats Enriched Wall Street While Mugging Main Street (Nation Books).

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/07/mainstream-economist-we-might-need-to-hang-some-bankers-to-stop-illegal-behavior.html

Nobody has gone to jail since the financial crisis. The banks, they do things that are illegal and at best they slap on them a fine. If some people end up in jail, maybe that will teach a lesson to somebody. Or somebody hanging in the streets.

I am NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, I am calling for the reinstatement of our government. I am calling for an end to lawless dictatorship and a return to the rule of law. Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, I am calling for its enforcement.

The best way to avoid all types of revolution would be for the government to start following the rule of law. I passionately hope it will do so.

Mainstream Economist! Awww...you just can't make these things up!

From YOUR link: "But Nouriel Roubini is a lot more mainstream than Keiser – or even Stiglitz – being very close to Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner."

So your source is very close...to A TAX CHEAT! And an architect of an additional $5.3 TRILLION in debt! Yeah, THAT'S MAINSTREAM!

Mianstream economist says TIME TO HANG SOME BANKERS. LaughingDog

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/07/mainstream-economist-we-might-need-to-hang-some-bankers-to-stop-illegal-behavior.html

Mainstream Economist! Awww...you just can't make these things up!

From YOUR link: "But Nouriel Roubini is a lot more mainstream than Keiser – or even Stiglitz – being very close to Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner."

So your source is very close...to A TAX CHEAT! And an architect of an additional $5.3 TRILLION in debt! Yeah, THAT'S MAINSTREAM!

Mianstream economist says TIME TO HANG SOME BANKERS. LaughingDog

Dude that's your only trick and it's wearing thin. Your mainstream media is a lying bunch of shitheads..maybe you fit right in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum