Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thought For The Day #7

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thought For The Day #7 Empty Thought For The Day #7 2/12/2013, 2:01 am

Thought For The Day #7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1FOiNqT2R76amS_xevDdgoJofO4SidYKiOZyCgQ4e8V0QA32kpQ

That moment, in an exam, when everyone is using a ruler to draw something and you don't understand why...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l44VVr4azI

scratch

2Thought For The Day #7 Empty Re: Thought For The Day #7 2/12/2013, 8:16 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The thing I remember the most is the recurring nightmares I had until I got to be about 30 years old. In those nightmares it was the morning of the test and I had done no studying, no homework, no nothing.

3Thought For The Day #7 Empty Re: Thought For The Day #7 2/12/2013, 8:29 am

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:The thing I remember the most is the recurring nightmares I had until I got to be about 30 years old. In those nightmares it was the morning of the test and I had done no studying, no homework, no nothing.

LOL!

I had a very similar recurring nightmare while I was in college and for years afterward.

In it, I suddenly realized I had a final exam in a class that I had forgotten to attend for the entire semester.

No, wait ...

... that actually happened a few times.

lol

4Thought For The Day #7 Empty Re: Thought For The Day #7 2/12/2013, 9:01 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:The thing I remember the most is the recurring nightmares I had until I got to be about 30 years old. In those nightmares it was the morning of the test and I had done no studying, no homework, no nothing.

LOL!

I had a very similar recurring nightmare while I was in college and for years afterward.

In it, I suddenly realized I had a final exam in a class that I had forgotten to attend for the entire semester.

No, wait ...

... that actually happened a few times.

lol

You and I are not the only ones either. Every time I've mentioned those nightmares to people, most all of them immediately relate to it like you did.

5Thought For The Day #7 Empty Re: Thought For The Day #7 2/12/2013, 3:22 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

Damaged Eagle wrote:Thought For The Day #7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1FOiNqT2R76amS_xevDdgoJofO4SidYKiOZyCgQ4e8V0QA32kpQ

That moment, in an exam, when everyone is using a ruler to draw something and you don't understand why...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l44VVr4azI

scratch

OMG That's funny!

6Thought For The Day #7 Empty Re: Thought For The Day #7 2/12/2013, 5:08 pm

Thought For The Day #7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjpn8N4brRZ5W2QVhhybWC7Hx6DwTqI_GNkeOhMMUreAhFI8lp

There are times in life when one just wants things to become...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ_GgOysu6o

drunken

7Thought For The Day #7 Empty Re: Thought For The Day #7 2/12/2013, 5:12 pm

cool1

cool1

No more rain Laughing

8Thought For The Day #7 Empty Re: Thought For The Day #7 2/12/2013, 8:37 pm

I always had dreams of zombies or that my bed was going to move like in the exorcist. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum