Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am in the wrong business.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am in the wrong business. Empty I am in the wrong business. 2/11/2013, 5:03 pm

Attorney Doug Sale, who guided council through the session, described this post-charter period as a “very interesting and exciting time in the city’s life” and also a “significant cultural shift.” He listened as council members, one by one, expressed their individual concerns.

“I wanted to get an idea as to where your heads were at,” Sale told the council.

By meeting’s end, the council was of the mind to further retain Sale’s services—at $250 per hour—in order to continue the conversation on its rules and procedures. It’s a decision members will consider finalizing today.

“If you think I can help you,” Sale said to the council, “I would be delighted to try.”

2I am in the wrong business. Empty Re: I am in the wrong business. 2/11/2013, 9:59 pm

Jake92

ANYBODY voting to approve that pay should be voted out at the next election.......

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum