Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has anyone tried those Detox foot pads?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

W_T_M wrote:Chrissy, why do you see it as funny to deliberately try to harm her, or at least that's the way you see it....that this is harmful to her and that it's funny...?

When folk mess around with your personal online information, do you see their humor shining through...?

Has anyone tried those Detox foot pads? - Page 2 DSCN0070_2

oh please YOU STOP.

its a damn ficticious nic name for heavens sake.

The beast does her best to humilate me at every chance she can. At least i am having fun with humor. None of her shit or yours btw is ever funny. and perhaps people here dont think my stuff is funny. I bet a couple of people do and some do but wouldnt dare say it.

so im not going to stop. I think its funny. Its a hellava lot better than her going around diagnosing me as mentally ill etc etc etc.

btw, your pic link says your last name when people reply to your post with that pic in it. just thought Id let you know.

now, lets get on with it. Are you willing to go over and save her toenails? because someone really needs to. They are crying out for help on the internet. Dont you have any compassion?

I have an idea. You can go over and mow down those monster toenails and make art from them Very Happy

Never mind.

I'll MMOB while you girls play.

Chrissy wrote:
oh please YOU STOP.

The beast does her best to humilate me at every chance she can. At least i am having fun with humor. None of her shit or yours btw is ever funny. and perhaps people here dont think my stuff is funny. I bet a couple of people do and some do but wouldnt dare say it.

so im not going to stop. I think its funny. Its a hellava lot better than her going around diagnosing me as mentally ill etc etc etc.

btw, your pic link says your last name when people reply to your post with that pic in it. just thought Id let you know.

now, lets get on with it. Are you willing to go over and save her toenails? because someone really needs to. They are crying out for help on the internet. Dont you have any compassion?

I have an idea. You can go over and mow down those monster toenails and make art from them Very Happy

And neither is yours contrary to what you believe.

W_T_M wrote:Never mind.

I dont blame you. I wouldnt want to go over and tackle those toes either.

rumor has it that one of her cousins tried to go over and rescue those toes and this is the result.

Has anyone tried those Detox foot pads? - Page 2 Dreams15

Once the news got out to the MSM, word spread fast and the resulting protest occured requiring law enforcment to step in.

Has anyone tried those Detox foot pads? - Page 2 Dreams16

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
oh please YOU STOP.

its funny to me. Get in line and complain to managment.

Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
oh please YOU STOP.

I have no intention of complaining to management, just stating my opinion. If this stuff is funny to your then you have one sick sense of humor.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
oh please YOU STOP.

I have no intention of complaining to management, just stating my opinion. If this stuff is funny to your then you have one sick sense of humor.

A sick sense of humor is better than no humor at all. Cool

her and I hate each other. and she came on here saying she has gray shit seeping out of her feet. earlier she complained about her toenails. All of this is perfectly acceptable ammo for me to have a good laugh. didnt you laugh when she calls me fat, skanky and mentally ill? I dont recall you speaking up then. You must be sensative to toenail jokes Laughing

Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
oh please YOU STOP.

her and I hate each other. and she came on here saying she has gray shit seeping out of her feet. earlier she complained about her toenails. All of this is perfectly acceptable ammo for me to have a good laugh. didnt you laugh when she calls me fat, skanky and mentally ill? I dont recall you speaking up then. You must be sensative to toenail jokes Laughing

Nope I have not and will not laugh at any of the cat fights between you and Dreams. As far as I am concerned it is immature on the part of both of you. I have questioned her on her tactics she uses against you, haven't you been paying attention?

In this case though, I think she asked a legitimate question since we all know that the body is full of toxins and she just wanted to know anyone else's experience with those foot pads. I would be willing to bet that if you put those pads on your feet, you would get the same results as she did.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
oh please YOU STOP.

Nope I have not and will not laugh at any of the cat fights between you and Dreams. As far as I am concerned it is immature on the part of both of you. I have questioned her on her tactics she uses against you, haven't you been paying attention?

In this case though, I think she asked a legitimate question since we all know that the body is full of toxins and she just wanted to know anyone else's experience with those foot pads. I would be willing to bet that if you put those pads on your feet, you would get the same results as she did.

asshole.

Let me reapeat this for you ONE MORE TIME.

Her posting her nasty assed toenail and feet problems on here is perfect ammo for me to use for my own entertainment. Its a disgusting topic really talking about her feet all the time. nasty ingrown toenails and gray shit seeping out. Perhaps you would like to talk about anal seepage next? maybe we coul have some real good snot topics as well. We can ever get real crazy and toss in a few my turds look weird topics for you and her.

and since its the weekend you may as well toss in a few "damn this nursing home sucks" threads. or perhaps a Help I cant get my ass out of this walmart cart threads.

no no lets not stop there, nose hair would be good. How about ear hair What a Face

Here's a real fun topic for you old fogies. OMG my balls are bigger than a football and my wife pinched one while sitting on the couch and she wasnt even close to me.

or we could all have a nice conversation about bowel movements.

or hey, how about what can i stick in my anus to make my penis hard? < this is a biggy. Its not as fun as foot seepage or toe rot, but what the hell.

after all this is the pensacola retirment home community isnt it? LOL

vroom vroom

Chrissy wrote:
asshole.

Her posting her nasty assed toenail and feet problems on here is perfect ammo for me to use for my own entertainment. Its a disgusting topic really talking about her feet all the time. nasty ingrown toenails and gray shit seeping out. Perhaps you would like to talk about anal seepage next? maybe we coul have some real good snot topics as well. We can ever get real crazy and toss in a few my turds look weird topics for you and her.

and since its the weekend you may as well toss in a few "damn this nursing home sucks" threads. or perhaps a Help I cant get my ass out of this walmart cart threads.

no no lets not stop there, nose hair would be good. How about ear hair What a Face

Here's a real fun topic for you old fogies. OMG my balls are bigger than a football and my wife pinched one while sitting on the couch and she wasnt even close to me.

or hey, how about what can i stick in my anus to make my penis hard? < this is a biggy. Its not as fun as foot seepage or toe rot, but what the hell.

vroom vroom

You are one sick puppy. Enough said!

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
asshole.

vroom vroom

You are one sick puppy. Enough said!

Yes. I am very sick. I have been trying to deal with this sense of humor for a long time. Its out of control. I'm surrounded by boring assholes who want to talk about feet seepage and people make fun of me because I think thats gross. something is terribly wrong with me. Sad

lol!

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Never mind.

I dont blame you. I wouldnt want to go over and tackle those toes either.

rumor has it that one of her cousins tried to go over and rescue those toes and this is the result.

Has anyone tried those Detox foot pads? - Page 2 Dreams15

Once the news got out to the MSM, word spread fast and the resulting protest occured requiring law enforcment to step in.

Has anyone tried those Detox foot pads? - Page 2 Dreams16

Ha ha cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum