Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admitted voter fraud by poll worker in Ohio- votes for Obama twice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340174/voter-fraud-never-happens-keeps-coming-back-john-fund
Yeah, we don't need any stinkin' voter ID laws and voter fraud is non-existent.Evil or Very Mad

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340174/voter-fraud-never-happens-keeps-coming-back-john-fund
Yeah, we don't need any stinkin' voter ID laws and voter fraud is non-existent.Evil or Very Mad

Allow me to ask you a rhetorical question: If voter fraud had been successfully employed by the Republicans to defeat Barrack Obama last November, would you be complaining about it?

Republican vote-fraud is a bit different. They do things like jury rig electronic voting machines and suppress minority voters and the like. Such tactics ensured George W. Bush won a second term in 2004. Ohio was the focal point. I bet you were not only not concerned then, but also delighted in the results.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340174/voter-fraud-never-happens-keeps-coming-back-john-fund

Allow me to ask you a rhetorical question: If voter fraud had been successfully employed by the Republicans to defeat Barrack Obama last November, would you be complaining about it?

Republican vote-fraud is a bit different. They do things like jury rig electronic voting machines and suppress minority voters and the like. Such tactics ensured George W. Bush won a second term in 2004. Ohio was the focal point. I bet you were not only not concerned then, but also delighted in the results.

LOL...he's tickled plumb ta-death I tell ya what.

His anthem is any means necessary, and that includes illegal. He's already established himself as a gray area kinda guy, down to being willing to be insubordinate to the CIC, or take up arms against the country. And he always displays a lack of military bearing by running his sanctimonious answering to a higher power mouth. He should have resigned already.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/map_of_the_week/2012/09/voter_id_laws_a_state_by_state_map_reveals_how_much_voter_fraud_there_is_in_the_united_states_almost_none_.html

Not surprising. They would have a feeding frenzy if it was the other way around.

Im afriad your on a left site and the right has been pretty much pummled down by alinski methods.

See they dont have to tell the truth, They just have to tell the lie often enough and NEVER give up.

plus, most of them are zombies just regurgitating what someone else is feeding the sheep at the moment.

I could fill this forum up with voter fruad the left did during the election. they dont even hide it wel anymore. they have the race card to pull out to get away with everything. we are living in a tyrants time.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:Not surprising. They would have a feeding frenzy if it was the other way around.

Im afriad your on a left site and the right has been pretty much pummled down by alinski methods.

See they dont have to tell the truth, They just have to tell the lie often enough and NEVER give up.

plus, most of them are zombies just regurgitating what someone else is feeding the sheep at the moment.

I could fill this forum up with voter fruad the left did during the election. they dont even hide it wel anymore. they have the race card to pull out to get away with everything. we are living in a tyrants time.

I get it...Slate is left-wing, but the National Review is oh-so-fair and balanced, just like FAUX NEWS. Riiiiiigggggttttttt. If you have examples of voter fraud, why don't you post them? I have posted plenty of examples of electronic fraud perpetrated by Rove & Co. And, if you'll notice, the link I gave you has given statistics on electoral fraud in each state by POLL WORKERS, a much more likely scenario than some individual trying to vote twice or use the vote of a deceased person, etc. Even the ACORN much ado about nothing was proven false. You're not in the majority; the only way Republicans can "win" is by suppressing votes, purging voter rolls, messing with early voting, or simply changing votes electronically. Your "conservative" party doesn't even pretend anymore to represent the majority of people. Fool me once...ETC. ETC. ETC.

Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Not surprising. They would have a feeding frenzy if it was the other way around.

I get it...Slate is left-wing, but the National Review is oh-so-fair and balanced, just like FAUX NEWS. Riiiiiigggggttttttt. If you have examples of voter fraud, why don't you post them? I have posted plenty of examples of electronic fraud perpetrated by Rove & Co. And, if you'll notice, the link I gave you has given statistics on electoral fraud in each state by POLL WORKERS, a much more likely scenario than some individual trying to vote twice or use the vote of a deceased person, etc. Even the ACORN much ado about nothing was proven false. You're not in the majority; the only way Republicans can "win" is by suppressing votes, purging voter rolls, messing with early voting, or simply changing votes electronically. Your "conservative" party doesn't even pretend anymore to represent the majority of people. Fool me once...ETC. ETC. ETC.

Ive posted tons of evidence of voter fruad about the left here. I didnt use any site to get that information either. I used just plain old google and the news of the arrest.

no need to go through all that trouble again. The elction is over. And we still have a president who more of a war monger than bush, more of a invasion of privacy laws than bush was with the patriot act. your president has created laws to kill americans without a trial, creating laws to drone americans without trial, killing off posse comatus. manipulating the media such as any good dictator would do. has multiple scadals going on with his appointees and nothing but cover ups. Oh I could go on and on all day but we have already gone down those roads and it doesnt matter. obama has a (D) next to his name and he can do anything and no lefty will stand up against it.

and for you who used to be so angry against monsato, yes I remember. didnt say a damn word when obama appointed a monsanto croony as his seniior advisor.

oh the hypocisy list is just too big.

we'll just have to have fun with it all now and award obama and you this fine award for all your performances and well told lies.

Admitted voter fraud by poll worker in Ohio- votes for Obama twice Dreams12

Do you employ those methods of persuasion when you debate someone in RT...? Do you call someone a shit head and consider it a victory...?

I've given up even trying to understand your mindset Chrissy.

W_T_M wrote:Do you employ those methods of persuasion when you debate someone in RT...? Do you call someone a shit head and consider it a victory...?

actually there is no debating here. its just continuous pushing of ones ideas off to another, which never works.

so I chose to entertain myself and make a funny. I got a rather big chuckle out of it. Very Happy

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Do you employ those methods of persuasion when you debate someone in RT...? Do you call someone a shit head and consider it a victory...?

actually there is no debating here. its just continuous pushing of ones ideas off to another, which never works.

so I chose to entertain myself and make a funny. I got a rather big chuckle out of it. Very Happy

Good for you.

It's not funny, just like the constant back and forth w/ dreams long ago lost any chance for humorous barbs. It's now just plain old toxic and boorish. Why take so much delight in continuing it....?

Just sayin'.

Jake92

I really wish they would just kiss and make up without the constant bickering from BOTH sides.

Jake92 wrote:I really wish they would just kiss and make up without the constant bickering from BOTH sides.

Dittos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum