Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dem cuts city workers to min wage after his tax increase was denied

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/09/political-statemate-leads-to-city-workers-salaries-cut-down-to-minimum-wage-in/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

i hope this is just the first in a thousand cities to come up short. It's things like this that will get Obama's butt tossed out of the Whitehouse. The gravy train is over folks. Cities are paying retired people that retired after 20 years huge amounts of money for doing nothing and now those that actually are working can't be paid....when government rolls problems forward sooner or later they are going to roll back and crush everyone.

Pretty Draconian.

The stress of this economy is starting to show up in things like this.

this is a very big temper tantrum on his behalf not to mention strong arm thuggery....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ever dealt with city workers. Minimum wage is at least twice what they are worth. Ditch diggers serve a better purpose that city/county workers.

no stress

no stress

ghandi wrote:Ever dealt with city workers. Minimum wage is at least twice what they are worth. Ditch diggers serve a better purpose that city/county workers.

Hey !!! Ease up! i helped bury a city/county worker that died looking for someone trapped in a housefire. His starting pay qualified him for food stamps.

Gunz wrote:
ghandi wrote:Ever dealt with city workers. Minimum wage is at least twice what they are worth. Ditch diggers serve a better purpose that city/county workers.

Hey !!! Ease up! i helped bury a city/county worker that died looking for someone trapped in a housefire. His starting pay qualified him for food stamps.
personally i dont think firemen and police dont make enough

all those social workers need to be min wage for sure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum