Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sandy Hook Dad says "from my cold dead hands"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal

Sal

Isn't this character actor from the NWO's false flag operation a little off script here?

I'm so sick of people exaggerating stuff and blowing things out of proportion. Nobody said anything about taking all his guns and leaving "Victoria" unprotected. Sheesh!

Can you imagine a future (100 years or so) where we have evolved into a society that does not possess weapons?

Well we don't get from here to there without hundreds of small progressive govt steps... Be patient comrades.

PkrBum wrote:Can you imagine a future (100 years or so) where we have evolved into a society that does not possess weapons?

Well we don't get from here to there without hundreds of small progressive govt steps... Be patient comrades.

We need to have freeze tasers where you're frozen for about an hour when you start acting up or commit a crime. That way nobody gets killed and you have time to think about what your going to do. Yeah.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Can you imagine a future (100 years or so) where we have evolved into a society that does not possess weapons?

We need to have freeze tasers where you're frozen for about an hour when you start acting up or commit a crime. That way nobody gets killed and you have time to think about what your going to do. Yeah.

lol... I like it. I hope it looks like the ray guns from early sci-fi movies.

catfriedlegs

He's not a father of a child from Sandy Hook.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/02/07/pro-gun-sandy-hook-father-not-actually-a-sandy-hook-father-video/

I would like to know why he was testifying before Congress?

Sal

Sal

Azadeh wrote:He's not a father of a child from Sandy Hook.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/02/07/pro-gun-sandy-hook-father-not-actually-a-sandy-hook-father-video/

Figures.

Rolling Eyes

Dreamsglore wrote:I would like to know why he was testifying before Congress?
its his state public hearing if i am not mistaken and they likely have very different rules and are in fact open to anyone from the public to come up and testify.

PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

So what do we do when they decide yes they still want to commit that crime?

Ironsights wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

So what do we do when they decide yes they still want to commit that crime?

Uh, they get arrested when you call the police?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum