Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The doctor, the senator and the underage hookers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

“Prostitution is everywhere here; on the beach, in the bars, in the clubs,” said Antonio Guzman, 36, a hustler who has worked the beach for 15 years and regularly connects tourists with prostitutes. “This place runs on it.” . . .
Long before explosive allegations emerged claiming Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., and a political contributor flew to the country for wild parties with several prostitutes, the Dominican Republic had cemented its reputation as a hub for sex tourism. . . .
Studies suggest between 60,000 and 100,000 women work in the sex trade in the country, according to the Center for Integral Orientation and Investigation, a health and outreach organization based in the capital, Santo Domingo.

http://theothermccain.com/2013/02/04/hookergate-miami-herald-confirms-elements-of-menendez-prostitute-story/

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/02/3214575/in-dominican-seaside-village-a.html

Sex tourism!!!! What a great Idea for Pensacola. Goes with our new slogan. "Pensacola - The Upside of Florida." Git it up and come on to Pensacola. Thanks Bob!!!

"Come to Pensacola for a Happy Ending!"

Nekochan

Nekochan

hallmarkgrad wrote:Sex tourism!!!! What a great Idea for Pensacola. Goes with our new slogan. "Pensacola - The Upside of Florida." Git it up and come on to Pensacola. Thanks Bob!!!

Shocked

lol!

Tourists could come to Pensacola for a fishing trip and a happy ending. We could call it Hookers and Hookers.

Markle

Markle

My guess is that this story would be leading on the Lame Stream Media had Senator Menendez been a Republican.

This is a Democrat Senator flying out of the country to have sex with underage girls, children.

Pensacola Progressive Posters are making fun of the shameful affair.

You must be so proud....

Markle wrote:My guess is that this story would be leading on the Lame Stream Media had Senator Menendez been a Republican.

This is a Democrat Senator flying out of the country to have sex with underage girls, children.

Pensacola Progressive Posters are making fun of the shameful affair.

You must be so proud....

Nobody is suggesting it is honorable to engage sex with underage girls. It's just some off-topic banter. Get a life, Markel. Are you really that sanctimonious?

Oh, I see. It is a Democrat they're talking about, so Markle, a staunch Republican, gets on his high horse. Typical.

LOL Same on me!!! But I do like the handle "Pensacola Progressive Posters"

Visit PensacOla Home of the big "O"

The doctor,  the senator and the underage hookers Pcolalogo11

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle, you haven't already forgotten the Republican Senator who picks up men by signalling them with his foot in the airport shitter have you.
Or the Republican congressman from our own state who was diddling the pages?
Or probably hundreds of others, both democrat and republican, who are getting their freak on and just aint been caught yet? lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:My guess is that this story would be leading on the Lame Stream Media had Senator Menendez been a Republican.

It's all over the media, markle, both the lamestream and the just plain lame. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:“Prostitution is everywhere here; on the beach, in the bars, in the clubs,” said Antonio Guzman, 36, a hustler who has worked the beach for 15 years and regularly connects tourists with prostitutes. “This place runs on it.” . . .
Long before explosive allegations emerged claiming Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., and a political contributor flew to the country for wild parties with several prostitutes, the Dominican Republic had cemented its reputation as a hub for sex tourism. . . .
Studies suggest between 60,000 and 100,000 women work in the sex trade in the country, according to the Center for Integral Orientation and Investigation, a health and outreach organization based in the capital, Santo Domingo.

http://theothermccain.com/2013/02/04/hookergate-miami-herald-confirms-elements-of-menendez-prostitute-story/

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/02/3214575/in-dominican-seaside-village-a.html

Oh noes!!

This is sure to tarnish the sterling reputations of New Jersey politicians throughout history.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum