Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An unusual sight at the corner of 9th and Bayou

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

An unusual sight at the corner of 9th and Bayou Gold111
An unusual sight at the corner of 9th and Bayou Gold211
An unusual sight at the corner of 9th and Bayou Gold311
An unusual sight at the corner of 9th and Bayou Gold411

He's been there for quite a while Bob. I pay my Verizon bill and get a couple of Krystal's at that location.

I also saw someone almost rear-end another car because of the distraction, so I'm surprised the locals haven't made him alter his pitch.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:He's been there for quite a while Bob. I pay my Verizon bill and get a couple of Krystal's at that location.

I also saw someone almost rear-end another car because of the distraction, so I'm surprised the locals haven't made him alter his pitch.
It's a little strange. He leans way back but doesn't fall. I can figure how he stays on top the sign when he leans back because his shoes are attached to a platform. But what I can't figure is what permits him to lean back without toppling the whole thing over. He doesn't have a board or pole behind him because at times he bends at the waist and a rigid board or pole wouldn't bend with him. Plus when he bends way over I don't see how the sign post can keep from toppling over.
He told me he's a basketball player and is "in the Guinness Book of World Records" but didn't specify for what achievement.
All I can tell you is I never saw anything this weird in San Francisco. Had to come back to P'Cola for that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So you found a pole dancer in Pensacola....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:So you found a pole dancer in Pensacola....
It appears so.

Lisa12

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130108/NEWS01/130108010?fb_action_ids=10152415782180297&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_ref=artsharetop&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

2seaoat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etSivpBHUmE

lol!

cool1

cool1

Shocked -------------------------- Laughing

knothead

knothead

It's magic Bob!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum