Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheapest Obamacare plan in 2016 to cost 20k

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-cheapest-obamacare-plan-will-be-20000-family

Unbelievable...

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-cheapest-obamacare-plan-will-be-20000-family

Unbelievable...

How much will the surgery cost when they wait until it's too late?

It is unbelieveable and even though the IRS says it I doubt it.

doubtingthomas wrote:It is unbelieveable and even though the IRS says it I doubt it.

You can't believe the garbage Pacedog posts. Only idiots would fall for that.

Every thing cost more when the gov is involved.

maybe this can be run as well as the other social programs the gov runs. Laughing

Nekochan

Nekochan

Just look at how much The District of Columbia pays per child for education.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:It is unbelieveable and even though the IRS says it I doubt it.

Well then in this case the IRS is putting out "garbage that's unbelievable" because if you read pacedog's linked article it's all coming from an IRS report.
And if you google it you'll find that the same thing is being reported by dozens of websites.

Obama's "reform" has done nothing to tackle the escalating costs of health care. That continues unabated and when you start adding tens of millions more people to the insurance roles in January and subsidize most of that with borrowed government spending I can't see how there's any way to maintain that indefinitely. Right now the funding of Medicare is approaching a crisis state in five years and now Obamacare will provide an added burden on the government's ability to pay it's bills.

Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Well then in this case the IRS is putting out "garbage that's unbelievable" because if you read pacedog's linked article it's all coming from an IRS report.
And if you google it you'll find that the same thing is being reported by dozens of websites.

Obama's "reform" has done nothing to tackle the escalating costs of health care. That continues unabated and when you start adding tens of millions more people to the insurance roles in January and subsidize most of that with borrowed government spending I can't see how there's any way to maintain that indefinitely. Right now the funding of Medicare is approaching a crisis state in five years and now Obamacare will provide an added burden on the government's ability to pay it's bills.

Well, I guess we'll just continue to let the poor die while the rest of the world has it figured out.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-cheapest-obamacare-plan-will-be-20000-family

Unbelievable...

People have to eat and provide a place to live for their families. If you can't eat or have a decent place to live, the rest doesn't mean much. Try reading about Maslow's Heirarchy of needs. Health insurance at that rate isn't on it.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Well, I guess we'll just continue to let the poor die while the rest of the world has it figured out.

...and that is COWHs plan....to hell with the middle class and lower class.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:

Did PACEDOG#1 write the article and "fake" the website too?

Please show us where the article is not accurate.

Last edited by Markle on 2/2/2013, 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Reasonable people, the majority of Americans who want ObamaCare repealed don't have any question about the source. This is only the beginning, it will keep rising.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Unbelievable...

People have to eat and provide a place to live for their families. If you can't eat or have a decent place to live, the rest doesn't mean much. Try reading about Maslow's Heirarchy of needs. Health insurance at that rate isn't on it.

Well that must be why even though I don't need it Obamas IRS stormtroopers will be over to bust my head if I don't fork out my money for it....This is nothing but a mafia shakedown....forcing people to buy something "for their own good" I hate the supreme court..... Twisted Evil

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You mean like the Death Panels in Great Britain and the long, long waiting lists in Canada?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum