Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newtown calls for armed police officers on school campuses

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Newtown-Votes-for-Armed-School-Officers-189320221.html?dr

Arm up a few of the staff too.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Newtown-Votes-for-Armed-School-Officers-189320221.html?dr

Dammit and here we are arguing the efficacy of armed school officers.

Wait don't all our schools have armed resource officers anyways?

Ironsights wrote:Wait don't all our schools have armed resource officers anyways?

Please refrain from feeding the monkeys. It only increases the feces they use for ammunition in their little whine fest.

W_T_M wrote:
Ironsights wrote:Wait don't all our schools have armed resource officers anyways?

Please refrain from feeding the monkeys. It only increases the feces they use for ammunition in their little whine fest.
actually that was a serious question i know Escambia and Santa Rosa counties recently put them back in, but to clarify i meant Florida Schools

Nope not all.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ironsights wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

actually that was a serious question i know Escambia and Santa Rosa counties recently put them back in, but to clarify i meant Florida Schools

They wanted to do away with the resource officers in SRC but it didn't happen. Escambia still has officers.

Ironsights wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Got it.

They always had an armed Officer on campus when I was in HS. I know it's a bit overwhelming to consider doing so for all schools nationwide.

Nope. They used to. The SRCSB cut back several years ago and now you have one SRO hopping from multiple schools each day.

Margin Call

Margin Call

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Newtown-Votes-for-Armed-School-Officers-189320221.html?dr

And give the hallway monitors some tactical nukes...you can never be too safe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum