Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking News....Middle School Shooting in Atlanta

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/31/school-officials-confirm-shooting-at-atlanta-middle-school/

Two shot (a 14 year old shot in the head) .... suspect in custody.

Nekochan

Nekochan

It was a girl who was shot. Hope she's going to be alright.

Nekochan wrote:It was a girl who was shot. Hope she's going to be alright.

This article says that it was a 14 year old boy. But we all know how mixed up the media is in the first stages of an incident.

Atlanta police spokesman Carlos Campos said the wounded boy was taken "alert, conscious and breathing" to Grady Hospital.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/atlanta-police-spokesman-officers-headed-to-report-of-a-school-shooting-details-scarce/2013/01/31/429da932-6be0-11e2-8f4f-2abd96162ba8_story.html

Nekochan

Nekochan

I was watching TV and they said a girl. But we know how inaccurate the information can be.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:I was watching TV and they said a girl. But we know how inaccurate the information can be.

We can get MSNBC to do some selective editing.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I was watching TV and they said a girl. But we know how inaccurate the information can be.

cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:

Twisted Evil

Joanimaroni wrote:

Breaking News....Middle School Shooting in Atlanta Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYfWtxdzbs4KaJdzmlUgbBlgjyPy6B1TOkoj4LL0y0DEewhzvk4g

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBmtaFq0kvQ

Twisted Evil

The really sad part is that the off duty armed resource officer may sadly face disciplinary action and even legal consequences for having his firearm in a gun free zone.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ironsights wrote:The really sad part is that the off duty armed resource officer may sadly face disciplinary action and even legal consequences for having his firearm in a gun free zone.

Let's hope not....

The armed resource officer who took the gun away was off-duty and at the school, but police didn't release details on him or whether he is regularly at Price. Since 20 children and six adults were shot to death at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut in December, calls for armed officers in every school have resonated across the country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum