Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Yahoo first LOL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another Yahoo first LOL Empty Another Yahoo first LOL 7/9/2012, 9:56 am

It was a close game. They only lost by 17 runs. 20 to 3 Time for Studer to draft someone from tee Ball. Oh wait Studer dosent like the Draft. He said he was too small and he stuttered so we could not make the real draft. LOL

2Another Yahoo first LOL Empty Re: Another Yahoo first LOL 7/9/2012, 5:00 pm

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:It was a close game. They only lost by 17 runs. 20 to 3 Time for Studer to draft someone from tee Ball. Oh wait Studer dosent like the Draft. He said he was too small and he stuttered so we could not make the real draft. LOL

If I was him I'd be lookin' for a new set of umpires willing to take payoffs. If every close call went to the Wahoos things would be better. Maybe a cork bat that could be slipped to a batter at crucial times. Or trick balls that a hitter could knock all the way to Palafox could be tossed out to an opposing pitcher when there are runners on base. Or send the other team a round of hotdogs fried in Valium oil.

I think Ronco makes athletic shoes with little tiny wings,

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

3Another Yahoo first LOL Empty Re: Another Yahoo first LOL 7/9/2012, 5:26 pm

I knew I could count on you. All great ideas. Maybe a ball made like a dead blow hammer. They could just smash it and it would go about 10 feet. I also like the umpires idea also. Blatant bad calls should spice up the game. They could call a pop fly to center field a Home run. The players would go wild then they could eject the entire team and the Yahoos would win by default............... Hey Studer!!!!!! We need a job!!! Call us....... sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum