Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to prison or take a beaten ! your choice...I like it....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/montana/montana-lawmaker-offers-pain-instead-of-prison/article_f0b691c2-15da-5202-8561-361ff9b43d24.html#ixzz2JVELhXX8

Ten years in prison or you could take 20 lashes, perhaps two lashes a year? What would you choose?" O'Neil said.

2seaoat

It would help if lawmakers understood the constitution.....the one that they have sworn to uphold.....but looking at the gentleman's photo....well my first impression is that he is generally clueless, but he would be a pleasant enough person to talk about the weather......pain for time.....yep.

Jake92

There will be personal injury lawyers lined up to sue the court that gave the sentence and the person that did the beating..

cool1

cool1

spank me and get it over with---one of my foster moms made sure I was prepared for something like this Razz 20 lashes even 50 I would take and I would just laugh at them Rolling Eyes

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Back in the day...Pensacola had a very colorful yet stern judge who frequently gave criminals a choice of 3 months in jail or 3 rounds in the ring with him. Some chose the ring thinking the old man in the black robe would be a push over....no one, to my knowledge, made it to the second round.... they opted for jail time.

cool1

cool1

Joanimaroni wrote:Back in the day...Pensacola had a very colorful yet stern judge who frequently gave criminals a choice of 3 months in jail or 3 rounds in the ring with him. Some chose the ring thinking the old man in the black robe would be a push over....no one, to my knowledge, made it to the second round.... they opted for jail time.

so funny Razz

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

cool1 wrote:spank me and get it over with---one of my foster moms made sure I was prepared for something like this Razz 20 lashes even 50 I would take and I would just laugh at them Rolling Eyes

Sorry cool1 children shouldn't be beaten....I understand that personally myself....

2seaoat

Pensacola had a very colorful yet stern judge who frequently gave criminals a choice of 3 months in jail or 3 rounds in the ring with him.

I am sure he was careful who he made that offer to.........he did not get those black robes for being stupid. I could imagine he would have no problem offering that choice to a 130 lb 5'4" individual, and would be a bit reluctant to make the that offer to a 235 6'4" athletic individual. Now that I think about it, I might actually commit a crime if all judges used this standard. We could probably solve some problems with our system in short order.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Pensacola had a very colorful yet stern judge who frequently gave criminals a choice of 3 months in jail or 3 rounds in the ring with him.

I am sure he was careful who he made that offer to.........he did not get those black robes for being stupid. I could imagine he would have no problem offering that choice to a 130 lb 5'4" individual, and would be a bit reluctant to make the that offer to a 235 6'4" athletic individual. Now that I think about it, I might actually commit a crime if all judges used this standard. We could probably solve some problems with our system in short order.

Wanna bet?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum