Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone know where this is?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Does anyone know where this is? Wherea10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That's the Colorado river Bob. Horseshoe bend Arizona

Are you having visions of meeting aliens there ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's the Colorado river Bob. Horseshoe bend Arizona

I have visions of meeting aliens anywhere including my back yard. But so far the visions have not materialized.
I asked about this only because I'm geography challenged about the American West. The only thing I know about anything west of Texas is one drive on I-10 to Los Angeles and a road trip from there over to Vegas and back before flying home. I would like to see the West, especially the great National Parks, before I become worm food.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:

I have visions of meeting aliens anywhere including my back yard. But so far the visions have not materialized.
I asked about this only because I'm geography challenged about the American West. The only thing I know about anything west of Texas is one drive on I-10 to Los Angeles and a road trip from there over to Vegas and back before flying home. I would like to see the West, especially the great National Parks, before I become worm food.

Well Bob you would be a hoot on a road trip. You need to get some of your buddies and head out into the sunset before the worms get you...Rent a motorhome or borrow one..that's the way to travel.

VectorMan

VectorMan

ButtMan wrote:

It's really something to see out there, Bob. I used to drive an 18 wheeler cross country. I've had the opportunity to go places I'd have never seen in my life. Not always under the best conditions, mind you. Like trying to get to International Falls, MN in the middle of their worst snow storm in 50 years. Going 5-10 mph on the interstate sucks. Anyway, go west young man. It's not to be missed.

I have been to Yellowstone, Vegas, Hawaii, and Rome... but dammit! There is so much more to see. As soon as Christine retires, we will be headed on a car trip around the US. Tops on my list is the Redwoods, Big Sur, Yosemite, Grand Canyon...

At one time, I wanted a Bluebird motorhome (and still look at the adds), but the fuel costs are a killer. These things were made to ROLL! Example #34,000 obo
Does anyone know where this is? Bluebi10

Now, I am thinking about us just getting a Honda Odyssey. With the back seats folded, you can lay a sheet of plywood flat on the inside. That would be enough room to camp in... not comfortably, but it would do in a pinch and still get close to 30 mpg.

Yella

Yella

That is known a Smershla Village, a quaint little resort on the East Coast of Mars. I was on vacation there last summer. The shiny circular area is the Furna Race Track. You can rent a Furna but they are difficult to ride unless you are a Martian.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum