Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I swear I'm innocent...all I want is a chance to explain...

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

For an absolutely innocent dude, he sure is playing a lot of games to avoid trial.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/30/attorneys-for-george-zimmerman-ask-judge-to-delay-trial-for-trayvon-martin/

45+ views and no comment...?

I remember when zimmy was all the rage.

Sigh....

I hope it is a fair trial.

PkrBum wrote:I hope it is a fair trial.

No doubt...me also brother.

But I do think it's curious the defense keeps asking for delays to prepare.

W_T_M wrote:

High profile case, defense is smart to keep asking for delays. The more time passes the more people forget. This guy was dubbed a trigger happy racist that murdered a poor little black boy by every racist organization in the country. I hope this guy can get a fair trial but I have my reservations on the trial being fair.

2seaoat

For an absolutely innocent dude, he sure is playing a lot of games to avoid trial.

He has some exceptionally talented lawyers. The till is empty. Time to beg the public for more cash. Mr. Zimmerman is simply a side show attraction to raise fees to pay the lawyers......However, with all the flaws of our system....at least this time there will be a trial.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

alecto wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

High profile case, defense is smart to keep asking for delays. The more time passes the more people forget. This guy was dubbed a trigger happy racist that murdered a poor little black boy by every racist organization in the country. I hope this guy can get a fair trial but I have my reservations on the trial being fair.

Absolutely.

Jake92

It could be his lawyers are finding every bit of evidence they can find against the witnesses so they can object and pull the race card.....

Joanimaroni wrote:
alecto wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Absolutely.

Certainly wouldn't have been fair immediately after the incident and with the media coverage....

2seaoat wrote:For an absolutely innocent dude, he sure is playing a lot of games to avoid trial.

He has some exceptionally talented lawyers. The till is empty. Time to beg the public for more cash. Mr. Zimmerman is simply a side show attraction to raise fees to pay the lawyers......However, with all the flaws of our system....at least this time there will be a trial.

True that.

Oddly enough, when Casey Anthony's lawyers engaged in similar tactics, the vocal gymnastics from certain posters never ceased. They did not care if she received a fair trial or that the media hype made that almost impossible.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
2seaoat wrote:For an absolutely innocent dude, he sure is playing a lot of games to avoid trial.

True that.

Oddly enough, when Casey Anthony's lawyers engaged in similar tactics, the vocal gymnastics from certain posters never ceased. They did not care if she received a fair trial or that the media hype made that almost impossible.

I was very vocal during and after the Casey Anthony trial. In fact Dreams and I had many many in-dept discussions involving the trial.

Care to name the posters and the gymnastics that were used...or were you just making insinuation that you can not back up?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:

Casey Anthony Indicted on Murder Charge
Oct. 14, 2008
Casey Anthony Trial Begins
May 24, 2011

Jodi Arias first degree murder charge July 9, 2008
Jodi Arias trial began on January 2, 2013.

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Oct. 14, 2008
May 24, 2011

Guess delay requests aren't really that uncommon afterall....duh!...

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

True that.

I was very vocal during and after the Casey Anthony trial. In fact Dreams and I had many many in-dept discussions involving the trial.

Care to name the posters and the gymnastics that were used...or were you just making insinuation that you can not back up?

Says the queen of half truths and insinuation.

I swear I'm innocent...all I want is a chance to explain... Image3

newswatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Oct. 14, 2008
May 24, 2011

Guess delay requests aren't really that uncommon afterall....duh!...

I swear I'm innocent...all I want is a chance to explain... S-JIM-NABORS-WEDS-large

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="W_T_M"]
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

True that.

Oddly enough, when Casey Anthony's lawyers engaged in similar tactics, . They did not care if she received a fair trial or that the media hype made that almost impossible.

I simply asked you to verify your accusation. Is that a problem for you?

Like I said, Dreams and I had many in-dept discussions regarding the case and I seriously do not remember "the vocal gymnastics from certain posters never ceased"

What I do remember is you were not a part of the discussions...and the majority if not all of the posters thought Casey was a useless guilty killer.

[quote="Joanimaroni"]
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

True that.

Oddly enough, when Casey Anthony's lawyers engaged in similar tactics, . They did not care if she received a fair trial or that the media hype made that almost impossible.

Like I said, Dreams and I had many in-dept discussions regarding the case and I seriously do not remember "the vocal gymnastics from certain posters never ceased"

What I do remember is you were not a part of the discussions...and the majority if not all of the posters thought Casey was a useless guilty killer.

You have NEVER "simply asked" a damned thing in your calculating existence.

Hmmm. Is there a reason you noticed I was not involved in those lynch mob threads...? And yet, how can that be, since I supposedly stalk you, and those threads would have been prime food fight material....?

I remember them as being saturated w/ bloodlust and a sense of glee that oozed in from the usual posters. Yaaaaay...we have another crazy killer to eviscerate....!!!!

It's the same delight you get from your mugshot thread.

I generally try to avoid the really sick shit.

[quote="Joanimaroni"]
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

True that.

Joani you know it is useless to argue with that pea brain. He has a very selective memory. There was quite a few on this forum that discussed the Anthony case till we had beat that horse to death. I was one of the few that was did not castigate Anthony and said so. I said that I will await the outcome to judge her. That is the same thing I am saying about Zimmerman. I am a proponent of innocent until proven guilty. Sometime the judicial system gets it right and sometimes they don't.

But to argue with that imbecile is a waste of time IMO.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="W_T_M"]
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

True that.

Hmmm. Is there a reason you noticed I was not involved in those lynch mob threads...? And yet, how can that be, since I supposedly stalk you, and those threads would have been prime food fight material....?

I remember them as being saturated w/ bloodlust and a sense of glee that oozed in from the usual posters. Yaaaaay...we have another crazy killer to eviscerate....!!!!

Your memory like you, is warped. There were no lynch mob threads....the threads were discussions and no one was insulting, no one was cursing, or being vulgar and hateful to each other...no wonder you didn't have anything to say or information to copy for your secret-files.

As for the mug shot thread on the PNJ...I did not start it but it was the longest running thread on the PNJ and had the most posts. The mugshot thread on this forum was started because I was asked to start one.

Not really sure why you have such a problem with public records. The info is posted in the PNJ daily and on their website. North Escambia posts the same info with mugshots.

[quote="Joanimaroni"]
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

True that.

Your memory like you, is warped. There were no lynch mob threads....the threads were discussions and no one was insulting, no one was cursing, or being vulgar and hateful to each other...no wonder you didn't have anything to say or information to copy for your secret-files.

As for the mug shot thread on the PNJ...I did not start it but it was the longest running thread on the PNJ and had the most posts. The mugshot thread on this forum was started because I was asked to start one.

Not really sure why you have such a problem with public records. The info is posted in the PNJ daily and on their website. North Escambia posts the same info with mugshots.

I have zero problem with public records, and now I'm curious as to why you made it bold...?

Considering the company you keep, I'm pretty certain you've dug up all you could find about me and my family, and shared it like a virus.

It's how you roll.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="W_T_M"]
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

True that.

I have zero problem with public records, and now I'm curious as to why you made it bold...?

Considering the company you keep, I'm pretty certain you've dug up all you could find about me and my family, and shared it like a virus.

It's how you roll.

I made it bold because they are public records....not private, not protected by law, and not secret but public records.

please stop.

PkrBum wrote:please stop.

Works for me.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="Ghost_Rider1"]
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

True that.

Joani you know it is useless to argue with that pea brain. He has a very selective memory. There was quite a few on this forum that discussed the Anthony case till we had beat that horse to death. I was one of the few that was did not castigate Anthony and said so. I said that I will await the outcome to judge her. That is the same thing I am saying about Zimmerman. I am a proponent of innocent until proven guilty. Sometime the judicial system gets it right and sometimes they don't.

But to argue with that imbecile is a waste of time IMO.

If I remember correctly most of the discussions were about Casey Anthony's mental health....pathological liar and a sociopath.

and.....I like a million others think they got it wrong in her case.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum