Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

r's Are Gonna Hate This..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1r's Are Gonna Hate This.. Empty r's Are Gonna Hate This.. 1/29/2013, 3:13 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/jim-greer-florida-gop-admits-trial_n_2574267.html?utm_hp_ref=email_share

2r's Are Gonna Hate This.. Empty Re: r's Are Gonna Hate This.. 1/29/2013, 3:23 pm

Sounds like a typical politician to me, they are all liars and thieves, this dude just got caught.

3r's Are Gonna Hate This.. Empty Re: r's Are Gonna Hate This.. 1/29/2013, 3:33 pm

nochain wrote:Sounds like a typical politician to me, they are all liars and thieves, this dude just got caught.

Every crooked politician should be strungup for treason.. ALL of them..

4r's Are Gonna Hate This.. Empty Re: r's Are Gonna Hate This.. 1/29/2013, 3:38 pm

Lurch wrote:
nochain wrote:Sounds like a typical politician to me, they are all liars and thieves, this dude just got caught.

Every crooked politician should be strungup for treason.. ALL of them..

There wouldn't be any politicians left, not like that would be bad.

5r's Are Gonna Hate This.. Empty Re: r's Are Gonna Hate This.. 1/29/2013, 3:45 pm

It would be the only way to get some honest ones in there too..
Either that are some brave crooks..

6r's Are Gonna Hate This.. Empty Re: r's Are Gonna Hate This.. 1/29/2013, 7:37 pm

Margin Call

Margin Call

The RPOF is poised to waste millions of dollars using this story to marginalize Charlie Crist.

7r's Are Gonna Hate This.. Empty Re: r's Are Gonna Hate This.. 1/29/2013, 8:32 pm

Jake92

Every one of them from BOTH parties.......

8r's Are Gonna Hate This.. Empty Re: r's Are Gonna Hate This.. 1/29/2013, 8:36 pm

Margin Call wrote:The RPOF is poised to waste millions of dollars using this story to marginalize Charlie Crist.

Crist sucks and marginalizes himself with his actions. He's a schizophrenic, bipolar politician in mindset.

9r's Are Gonna Hate This.. Empty Re: r's Are Gonna Hate This.. 1/29/2013, 8:58 pm

Margin Call

Margin Call

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Margin Call wrote:The RPOF is poised to waste millions of dollars using this story to marginalize Charlie Crist.

Crist sucks and marginalizes himself with his actions. He's a schizophrenic, bipolar politician in mindset.

So what......That Obama hug is finally going to pay off.

10r's Are Gonna Hate This.. Empty Re: r's Are Gonna Hate This.. 1/30/2013, 10:48 am

Why are 'r's' going to hate this?.....Are 'd's' going to hate the Menendez sex scandal with underage Dominican Republic girls?...Corrupt...comes in all party affiliations just cut through the crap---scumbags!....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum