Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOOM!!!!!!

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1BOOM!!!!!! Empty BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 2:13 pm

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?smp&lang=eng

iran nuke facility blows up 240 missing..

2BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 2:25 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Likely a Mossad job.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 2:46 pm

NO story.....BUT

When Israel made a smoking hole in the ground of the reactor in Syria, the Syrians acted like nothing happened, filled in the crater and moved on without an official response. Wonder if Iran will be the same way?

4BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 3:42 pm

2seaoat

http://nation.time.com/2013/01/21/primed-and-ready-huge-pentagon-bunker-buster-gets-green-light-for-possible-iran-mission/

5BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 3:51 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If Iran finds out Israel was behind this, they will get Hezbollah to step up its activity in Lebanon. This could be an opening shot for a new Middle East war; the one PeeDog has been craving for the past year or so.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 3:55 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If Iran finds out Israel was behind this, they will get Hezbollah to step up its activity in Lebanon. This could be an opening shot for a new Middle East war; the one PeeDog has been craving for the past year or so.

why in the fuck do you even bring up PD? You act like he has anything to do with it.

do you know how fucking stupid and childish you look calling him peedog?

grow the fuck up!

This is serious shit and I can assure you PD has nothing to do with it.

This could be WW3

7BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 4:00 pm

Chrissy wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If Iran finds out Israel was behind this, they will get Hezbollah to step up its activity in Lebanon. This could be an opening shot for a new Middle East war; the one PeeDog has been craving for the past year or so.

why in the fuck do you even bring up PD? You act like he has anything to do with it.

grow the fuck up!

This could be WW3

Chrissy I do not read in Z-Mans post where he said PD has anything to do with it. What he said was maybe PD will get the war that he has been longing for. If you keep up with PD posts you will know that he has been hoping for a war with Iran for some time now.

8BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 4:14 pm

He's just gigging ole pd... Z wouldn't be mean spirited imo... sometimes us guys just just trash talk to amp up the game.

No blood no foul... lol.

9BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 4:21 pm

Chrissy wrote:

grow the fuck up!

This could be WW3

It's amazing Zvug could have been allowed anywhere near an airframe of anytype except to maybe wash it.

10BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 4:22 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Chrissy I do not read in Z-Mans post where he said PD has anything to do with it. What he said was maybe PD will get the war that he has been longing for. If you keep up with PD posts you will know that he has been hoping for a war with Iran for some time now.

Quotes please??

11BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 4:23 pm

Anyhow, if all this were true, it would have been broadcast everywhere by now.

12BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 4:37 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Anyhow, if all this were true, it would have been broadcast everywhere by now.

I'm waiting to hear more about it..
when that cruise ship sank not too long ago it was on this site a while before it made the news..

13BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 4:52 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Quotes please??

I do not save peoples post as some do.

14BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 4:57 pm

2seaoat

The dirty deed if in fact it happen......was perpetrated by American technology. Our leaders could have easily approved of an executive measure behind closed doors. When have you heard since the election a discussion about Iran among critics of President Obama? My guess it was our bunker busters and stealth delivery systems.

15BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 5:12 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/sabotage-key-iranian-nuclear-facility-hit/

This happened a while ago and no word in our news about it yet..

"According to a source in the security forces protecting Fordow, an explosion on Monday at 11:30 a.m. Tehran time rocked the site, which is buried deep under a mountain and immune not only to airstrikes but to most bunker-buster bombs. The report of the blast came via Hamidreza Zakeri, formerly with the Islamic regime’s Ministry of Intelligence and National Security"

16BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 5:38 pm

Im very worried about this.

seaoat I hope you know what you are saying. that is a HUGE accusation.

I follow RSOE religiously. It is a VERY reliable site. Moreso than our local msm.

It is concerning that this is not on our news by now.

There was a conspiracy about this on Jan 4th of this year. and this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21177535

24 January 2013 Last updated at 09:44 ET Share this pageEmail Print Share this page

534ShareFacebookTwitter.Davos 2013: Kissinger says Iran nuclear crisis close A nuclear war in the Middle East would be a "turning point in human history," says Mr Kissinger Continue reading the main story
Davos 2013Banks face 'decisive' two years
Soros: We don't understand markets
'Don't shun coal-using nations'
Iceland slams Europe over fishing

Former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has warned that a crisis involving a nuclear Iran is in the "foreseeable future".

The Nobel Peace laureate, 89, was speaking about prospects in the Middle East at the World Economic Forum.

He said nuclear proliferation in the region triggered by an armed Iran would increase the chances of an atomic war - "a turning point in human history".

He also urged the US and Russia to co-operate in resolving Syria's conflict.

"There has emerged in the region, the current and most urgent issue of nuclear proliferation. For 15 years, the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) have declared that a nuclear Iran is unacceptable, but it has been approaching," he said.

"In a few years, people will have to come to a determination of how to react, or the consequences of non-reaction.

"I believe this point will be reached in a very foreseeable future," he added.

'Nuclear War

The stage has been set. This will be our NWO crisis.

on edit: sure guys. have at it. Razz

17BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 5:46 pm

Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Anyhow, if all this were true, it would have been broadcast everywhere by now.

I'm waiting to hear more about it..
when that cruise ship sank not too long ago it was on this site a while before it made the news..

I guess we will "hurry up and wait."

18BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 5:49 pm

2seaoat wrote:The dirty deed if in fact it happen......was perpetrated by American technology. Our leaders could have easily approved of an executive measure behind closed doors. When have you heard since the election a discussion about Iran among critics of President Obama? My guess it was our bunker busters and stealth delivery systems.

If it were a bunker buster, well hope someone wrote on the bomb "with best wishes from Eglin Armament Center."

19BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 6:23 pm

2seaoat

You tell me where were the shots against SOS Clinton about Iran during the recent hearing......where has there been one word about Iran criticizing the President since mid November. The first of two explosions happened immediately after the election.......and the executive branch asking for congressional approval for an action......well we will not hear about if this is the real deal and retaliation is part of the concern. I note that the Israelis are implying responsibility......this has the fingerprints of our bad asz president......you know....go ahead and continue.....Mr. Romney.

All I can think of is the theme from Shaft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEaRCAcfOEQ

20BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 6:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

looks like it happened....

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/site/?pageid=event_summary&edis_id=EX-20130126-38002-IRN

Explosion in Iran on Saturday, 26 January, 2013 at 05:04 (05:04 AM) UTC.
Base data
EDIS Number: EX-20130126-38002-IRN
Event type: Explosion
Date/Time: Saturday, 26 January, 2013 at 05:04 (05:04 AM) UTC
Last update: ---
Cause of event:
Damage level: Moderate Damage level
Geographic information
Continent: Middle-East
County / State: Province of Qom
Area: Fordow Nuclear Facility
City:
Coordinate: N 34° 53.220, E 50° 59.760
Number of affected people / Humanities loss
Foreign people: Affected is unknown.
Dead person(s): ---
Injured person(s): ---
Missing person(s): 240
Evacuated person(s): ---
Affected person(s): ---

21BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 6:36 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

BOOM!!!!!! Boom10

22BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 7:21 pm

Chrissy wrote:Im very worried about this.

seaoat I hope you know what you are saying. that is a HUGE accusation.

I follow RSOE religiously. It is a VERY reliable site. Moreso than our local msm.

It is concerning that this is not on our news by now.

There was a conspiracy about this on Jan 4th of this year. and this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21177535

24 January 2013 Last updated at 09:44 ET Share this pageEmail Print Share this page

534ShareFacebookTwitter.Davos 2013: Kissinger says Iran nuclear crisis close A nuclear war in the Middle East would be a "turning point in human history," says Mr Kissinger Continue reading the main story
Davos 2013Banks face 'decisive' two years
Soros: We don't understand markets
'Don't shun coal-using nations'
Iceland slams Europe over fishing

Former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has warned that a crisis involving a nuclear Iran is in the "foreseeable future".

The Nobel Peace laureate, 89, was speaking about prospects in the Middle East at the World Economic Forum.

He said nuclear proliferation in the region triggered by an armed Iran would increase the chances of an atomic war - "a turning point in human history".

He also urged the US and Russia to co-operate in resolving Syria's conflict.

"There has emerged in the region, the current and most urgent issue of nuclear proliferation. For 15 years, the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) have declared that a nuclear Iran is unacceptable, but it has been approaching," he said.

"In a few years, people will have to come to a determination of how to react, or the consequences of non-reaction.

"I believe this point will be reached in a very foreseeable future," he added.

'Nuclear War

The stage has been set. This will be our NWO crisis.

on edit: sure guys. have at it. Razz

No need to worry about something that you have absolutely no control of. Just make you BP go up.

23BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 7:31 pm

[quote="2seaoat"]You tell me where were the shots against SOS Clinton about Iran during the recent hearing......where has there been one word about Iran criticizing the President since mid November. The first of two explosions happened immediately after the election.......and the executive branch asking for congressional approval for an action......well we will not hear about if this is the real deal and retaliation is part of the concern. I note that the Israelis are implying responsibility......this has the fingerprints of our bad asz president......you know....go ahead and continue.....Mr. Romney.

All I can think of is the theme from Shaft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEaRCAcfOEQ[/quote]

Our president? Did what? He surely was not in any aircraft penetrating the latest Russian air defenses on the way to the target site. I damn well guarantee you that.

Does it make you tingle up and down your leg?

You're a NWFL Chris Matthews.

Neither of you will have to travel east one iota if this is true. You'll watch it on the news at best.

24BOOM!!!!!! Empty Re: BOOM!!!!!! 1/26/2013, 7:35 pm

Maybe with Iran running its mouth about how an attack on Syria is one on themselves, well, we might as well put some more SHOCK and AWE into affect.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_SYRIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-01-26-14-55-01

Syria must be next on the list and this is our military saying, "Oh well, if you really want an arse whipping, so be it."

25BOOM!!!!!! Empty Live leak 1/26/2013, 7:37 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1e3_1359235953

Shit might be getting REAL pretty quick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum