Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unplanned pregnancies on the rise in the military- hurts readiness

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/pregnant-military-unplanned-women_n_2534873.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Seaoat says this doesn't matter. He's never had to redeploy after just getting home from a deployment because another member in the unit cannot go due to being PG.

This will become an issue as we drawn down to smaller numbers.

2seaoat

It comes with the territory when you give woman equality. They have babies.........you need to look at the statistical impact. 900 pregnancies out of 1.4 million active duty military.........tempest in a teapot.........I never served in the military.....but I understand stats. The macho boyz do not want their club busted.....better find something else to hang your hat.....you know like not being able to lift the same amount of weight.....or those monthly periods........but right now somebody has provided a sound bite....without the stats.....oh oh.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/pregnant-military-unplanned-women_n_2534873.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Seaoat says this doesn't matter. He's never had to redeploy after just getting home from a deployment because another member in the unit cannot go due to being PG.

This will become an issue as we drawn down to smaller numbers.

Mr Oats chooses not to even try to understand. He thinks it has to do with male insecurity, Penis size and a soldiers fear of women. He in some twist of logic compares it to a Line man or FBI person. He has no respect for actual life experiences of those who have been in the field of combat. He, like many others, just do not know, they are ignorant of the facts. Of course this will come back and bite the military in the ass. But people like Mr Oats will continue with their inane babbling until the situation is FUBAR.

why r there 2 same topics on this?

btw: I do not support women on the ffront lines. people are going to die because of this. its stupid.

2seaoat

He has no respect for actual life experiences of those who have been in the field of combat.

No, I make no excuses about not having a military career. None. However, I recognize success in the military and those who put their time in the military. Some have guts, combat experience and intelligence and they get promoted. They work their way up until some day with their success they reach the joint chief of staff which is where the military interfaces with civilian overview of the military. They are the folks who make the decisions which secure this nation. They have to be tough, intelligent, and I can say without hesitation that they would snicker at someone telling them that they never served their country and do not understand the issues on woman in combat positions.....so like I said on another thread....gee an old guy who never served, a couple guys who never succeeded in the military and reached the highest ranks to have their opinions matter, or the joint chiefs of staff who served in combat and are as tough as nails......and they are extremely intelligent. I watch CSPAN and I have watched testimony of these folks, and I am impressed. Now, do not get me wrong.....I respect and honor your service, but where do you have the arrogance to think you know more than the joint chiefs of staff who actually spend thousands of hours dealing with real issues of line of command and life and death issues daily, and then somehow try to bootstrap some time spent in the military with substantive issue command.....if any of our contributors are generals ........well I am all ears....but we all know what rank the folks were who think that they can make better decisions than the joint chiefs........it kind of confirms what I have been saying on other threads........we can call it a shrinkage of rank.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I think this is a horrible move, but hey, I guess it'll keep the boot camps full. I wouldn't want my daughters in the military, though I couldn't stop them if that's what they really wanted...don't see it happening. I know that my father-in-law, Commander and pilot extraordinaire, didn't want his sons going to Vietnam. But it happened anyway.

Chrissy wrote:why r there 2 same topics on this?

btw: I do not support women on the ffront lines. people are going to die because of this. its stupid.

Consider the source....the OP.

I do not support that new directive.

It's very stupid.

2seaoat

I never wanted my daughter to be a cheerleader, and she was an 11 letter high school athlete and two sport college athlete. Monday she is going to be doing a double murder trial........scumbag gang bangers which threaten SA and drive by their homes......yep, you tell me about women not being able to be tough and do jobs which only were done by men.........70 years ago you could count on one hand the number of women prosecutors who had done murder trials in America.....today.......some of the best prosecutors are tough as nail women......I make no apologies for not choosing a military career, and I make no apologies that my daughter was not a cheerleader.

You tell me about tough when you are in a grocery store with two infants and folks give you the stare......yep, I appreciate the service of all our veterans but I am so sick and tired of the small weenie crowd telling woman what they cannot do......woman will never be men, and their are God given restrictions on each of us, but for Government to restrict each of us to reach our God given capabilities....well sorry......somebody is right on this issue......and the guy who never served.....well I choose the Joint Chiefs of Staff over the small weenie crowd.

2seaoat

I wouldn't want my daughters in the military, though I couldn't stop them if that's what they really wanted

What loving parent would not have reservations for any child who chose a profession which may put them in harms way......would you care less if your son joined?

and the guy who never served.....well I choose the Joint Chiefs of Staff over the small weenie crowd

LOL you really do have a Penis issue. They dont measure a GIs dick when they put him in a box. Could you please explain what Penis size has to do in a semi logical discussion on the Military?

hallmarkgrad wrote:and the guy who never served.....well I choose the Joint Chiefs of Staff over the small weenie crowd

LOL you really do have a Penis issue. They dont measure a GIs dick when they put him in a box. Could you please explain what Penis size has to do in a semi logical discussion on the Military?

Laughing You know I saw him say that a few times and Im slackin because I could have had a lot of fun with his penis remarks.

Thanks to you, I am now Twisted Evil

The below picture is seaoat thnking about penises. ----------------

[img]Unplanned pregnancies on the rise in the military- hurts readiness Ghostd11[/img]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum