Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Despicable. What a backwards country!!

+4
Yella
Hospital Bob
catfriedlegs
no stress
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48105731/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/

catfriedlegs

Gunz wrote:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48105731/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/

The act is despicable for certain. No
Too bad that dumbass who said, "It is the order of Allah that we execute this woman" is too stupid to read his own "holy book."
The Quran says 100 lashes for adultery and that's with FOUR witnesses testifying to the act. So that means, more than likely, the only way to testify that adultery happened is to watch it yourself. LOL That means if you watch it yourself you'd be just as guilty.

Stupid Karzai. He can't even stop the Taliban in his own country. I'd like to see the 150 men who cheered each be pumped with 5 bullets.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The same thing is now happening in Afghanistan as happened in Iran. The longer these countries have foreign forces either propping up dictators or occupying the streets, the people who live there will run to that mindless religion to escape it.
If we had foreign forces either propping up dictators or occupying the streets of this country, I shudder to think about what insane movements our people would escape to.

no stress

no stress

This type of incident is an example of what is confusing to me about followers of Islam. Where do they find any justification for doling out such a drastic punishment? Even here in the states we read occasionally about fathers who kill family members (honor killings) over what we Americans would call a simply get divorced or get past it type of situation.

Yella

Yella

ButtMan wrote:The same thing is now happening in Afghanistan as happened in Iran. The longer these countries have foreign forces either propping up dictators or occupying the streets, the people who live there will run to that mindless religion to escape it.
If we had foreign forces either propping up dictators or occupying the streets of this country, I shudder to think about what insane movements our people would escape to.

Islam is the single most dangerous thing to ever threaten the civilization of this planet. They are truly insane and if a nuclear holocaust ever occurs it will be started by these psychopathic monsters.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Gunz wrote:This type of incident is an example of what is confusing to me about followers of Islam. Where do they find any justification for doling out such a drastic punishment? Even here in the states we read occasionally about fathers who kill family members (honor killings) over what we Americans would call a simply get divorced or get past it type of situation.

Why did hundreds kill themselves only because Jim Jones told them it was the thing to do?
Why did Jap fighter pilots kill themselves because they thought it was honoring that little asshole of an Emperor?

Human beings can be manipulated to go along with just about anything. It's because so many human beings want others to do their thinking for them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

Islam is the single most dangerous thing to ever threaten the civilization of this planet.
This may explain why Israel is so hell bent on wanting to protect itself from Islam. Although, according to teotwaki in another thread on the politics forum, Israel is the real evil. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
Yella wrote:

Islam is the single most dangerous thing to ever threaten the civilization of this planet.
This may explain why Israel is so hell bent on wanting to protect itself from Islam. Although, according to teotwaki in another thread on the politics forum, Israel is the real evil. lol

So there I was minding my own business and enjoying the end of a beautiful day and assman decides to slam me. Listen assman if Israel were to disappear off the planet along with it's satelites in the City of London and Wallstreet this world would be holding hands and singing " I'd like to buy the world a coke"

The Moneyed powers that they are and represent love to use the media to inflame and keep us attacking each other. The Muslims are a reaction to an action. The more we challenge the muslims with weapons the stronger they grow ideologically. Believe me a man that will die for his faith is a man to fear. The Israelis worship money so they are to be feared as they have the bomb and I have NO doubt they would use it if it made them a buck.

Whoops was that a stereotype...?

http://www.rense.com/general87/911.htm

"Why would terrorists take straight-down collapses of WTC7 and the Towers, when "toppling-over" falls would require much less work and would do much more damage in downtown Manhattan? And where would they obtain the necessary skills and access to the buildings for a symmetrical implosion anyway? The "symmetry data" emphasized here [in my paper], along with other data, provide strong evidence for an inside job."40

Since Silverstein and Eisenberg were the only two people to benefit directly from "straight-down collapses of WTC7 and the Towers," could the attack have been, at least in part, something as mundane as real-estate insurance swindle?

Silverstein and Eisenberg should have also been investigated because of their political connections. Eisenberg headed Bush's New Jersey fundraising committee; was recently elected Finance Chairman of the Republican National Committee; is a director of the Republican Jewish Coalition; and is a former vice-president of AIPAC.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Despicable.   What a backwards country!! Wtc2.premablast.valley

The towers were exploded...does this look like a collapse. NO ! This was a controlled demolition plainly to anyone honest enough to look at the picture..

catfriedlegs

Gunz wrote:This type of incident is an example of what is confusing to me about followers of Islam. Where do they find any justification for doling out such a drastic punishment? Even here in the states we read occasionally about fathers who kill family members (honor killings) over what we Americans would call a simply get divorced or get past it type of situation.

Gunz, I'm just as puzzled as you on that. The reason I'm stumped is because they say they are followers of Islam but they don't even read the stupid Quran. And Islam requires you follow the Quran. But they don't. Ignorance abounds.
They got the idea for killing women for committing adultery from the OT of the Bible. I don't know why they don't follow the Quran since they say they follow Islam. They're just downright stupid.

catfriedlegs

ButtMan wrote:

Why did hundreds kill themselves only because Jim Jones told them it was the thing to do?
Why did Jap fighter pilots kill themselves because they thought it was honoring that little asshole of an Emperor?

Human beings can be manipulated to go along with just about anything. It's because so many human beings want others to do their thinking for them.

Good post, Bob. And you didn't even mention queers. LOL

catfriedlegs

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Despicable.   What a backwards country!! Wtc2.premablast.valley

The towers were exploded...does this look like a collapse. NO ! This was a controlled demolition plainly to anyone honest enough to look at the picture..

Just because there is a picture showing a poof of debris doesn't prove that the towers were intentionally blown up by demolitionists.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Azadeh wrote:

Just because there is a picture showing a poof of debris doesn't prove that the towers were intentionally blown up by demolitionists.

A simple rule of physics Life and nature...NOTHING FALLS INTO THE PATH OF MOST RESISTANCE..NOTHING !

The buildings falling the way they did caused far less damage than they would have under NON CONTROLLED Collapse..

WTC 7 fell perfectly into it's footprint and we were told when it would happen...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

DESPICABLE BACKWARDS COUNTRY

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

A simple rule of physics Life and nature...NOTHING FALLS INTO THE PATH OF MOST RESISTANCE..NOTHING !

The buildings falling the way they did caused far less damage than they would have under NON CONTROLLED Collapse..

WTC 7 fell perfectly into it's footprint and we were told when it would happen...

Blown to hell and gone, blown to bits and pieces, killing three thousand Americans, and it was done by greedy Americans who although already rich had to have more.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

ButtMan wrote:The same thing is now happening in Afghanistan as happened in Iran. The longer these countries have foreign forces either propping up dictators or occupying the streets, the people who live there will run to that mindless religion to escape it.

we would start a zombie apocolyps, were already training for it

now that aught to scare em away Twisted Evil

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ButtMan wrote:
Yella wrote:

So there I was minding my own business and enjoying the end of a beautiful day and assman decides to slam me. Listen assman if Israel were to disappear off the planet along with it's satelites in the City of London and Wallstreet this world would be holding hands and singing " I'd like to buy the world a coke"

The Moneyed powers that they are and represent love to use the media to inflame and keep us attacking each other. The Muslims are a reaction to an action. The more we challenge the muslims with weapons the stronger they grow ideologically. Believe me a man that will die for his faith is a man to fear. The Israelis worship money so they are to be feared as they have the bomb and I have NO doubt they would use it if it made them a buck.

Whoops was that a stereotype...?

http://www.rense.com/general87/911.htm

"Why would terrorists take straight-down collapses of WTC7 and the Towers, when "toppling-over" falls would require much less work and would do much more damage in downtown Manhattan? And where would they obtain the necessary skills and access to the buildings for a symmetrical implosion anyway? The "symmetry data" emphasized here [in my paper], along with other data, provide strong evidence for an inside job."40

Since Silverstein and Eisenberg were the only two people to benefit directly from "straight-down collapses of WTC7 and the Towers," could the attack have been, at least in part, something as mundane as real-estate insurance swindle?

Silverstein and Eisenberg should have also been investigated because of their political connections. Eisenberg headed Bush's New Jersey fundraising committee; was recently elected Finance Chairman of the Republican National Committee; is a director of the Republican Jewish Coalition; and is a former vice-president of AIPAC.

Despicable.   What a backwards country!! Conspiraloon

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

People who believed their government was benevolent.....
Despicable.   What a backwards country!! Khmer-Rouge-Killing-Fields

Democide it's how you solve all those pesky and expensive problems leaders must deal with...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Despicable.   What a backwards country!! 7.1295669866.one-of-the-posted-signs

wonder if they will ever look like this ?Despicable.   What a backwards country!! 203

Slicef18

Slicef18

Most all of the population of Afghanistan are illiterate, so they have no opportunity to read what the Koran/Qaran really says. Their religious laws come out of the mouths of their leaders. Additionally, in their culture women are property just as women were when our nation was founded 200 years ago.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Slicef18 wrote:

Most all of the population of Afghanistan are illiterate, so they have no opportunity to read what the Koran/Qaran really says. Their religious laws come out of the mouths of their leaders. Additionally, in their culture women are property just as women were when our nation was founded 200 years ago.

Thomas Jefferson, in his famous Notes on Virginia, criticized the Indian tribes for their treatment of women and held up Colonial American society as an example. Jefferson wrote:

The women are submitted to unjust drudgery. This I believe is the case with every barbarous people. With such, force is law. The stronger sex therefore imposes on the weaker. It is civilization alone which replaces women in the enjoyment of their natural equality. That first teaches us to subdue the selfish passions, and to respect those rights in others which we value in ourselves. Were we in equal barbarism, our females would be equal drudges

To be fair you have to point out how American society has advanced and become more civil. Killing someone for adultry is in no way advanced or civilized. I also find no reference to women being someone else's or her husband's property 200 years ago in America.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

VectorMan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Thomas Jefferson, in his famous Notes on Virginia, criticized the Indian tribes for their treatment of women and held up Colonial American society as an example. Jefferson wrote:

The women are submitted to unjust drudgery. This I believe is the case with every barbarous people. With such, force is law. The stronger sex therefore imposes on the weaker. It is civilization alone which replaces women in the enjoyment of their natural equality. That first teaches us to subdue the selfish passions, and to respect those rights in others which we value in ourselves. Were we in equal barbarism, our females would be equal drudges

To be fair you have to point out how American society has advanced and become more civil. Killing someone for adultry is in no way advanced or civilized. I also find no reference to women being someone else's or her husband's property 200 years ago in America.

Yes the American culture is so much more advanced killing for good reasons like natural resources and new military bases. Also we like to test out our newest batch of weapons on living breathing people to see how effective they are...BAM !!! Guts everywhere...so advanced...

VectorMan

VectorMan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Yes the American culture is so much more advanced killing for good reasons like natural resources and new military bases. Also we like to test out our newest batch of weapons on living breathing people to see how effective they are...BAM !!! Guts everywhere...so advanced...

You're not required to live here. You have options.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

VectorMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

You're not required to live here. You have options.

Naw I think I will stay here since it's my home and when retribution comes for all the blood America has shed since the beginning, with YOUR approval I will just enjoy the show. Let's hope it's thermo-nuclear..what a blast. You actually melt while you are still alive !...what a novel way to exit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum