Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm gettin fat.

+4
knothead
PBulldog2
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gettin fat. 1/26/2013, 8:04 am

stormwatch89 wrote:You're awesome!

Even more stupendous is the fact that Chiefbee and Chiefbeekeeper look alike!

A family bee farm......just love it!

Chrissy, we're always:

too heavy or too thin

too young or too old

too tall or too short

have big uns or little uns

have a round behind or flat one

have big feet or feet that are too small

have something in which we can find fault.......

Forget it! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I heard that!

where is that damn bee thread?

we need to start us another play thread. all this serious shit drives me crazy.

27I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gettin fat. 1/26/2013, 9:58 am

cool1

cool1

Crissy wow I like your hair --sooo long how many years did it take to grow that long hair Shocked

You are not fat Rolling Eyes

28I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gettin fat. 1/26/2013, 11:27 am

cool1 wrote:Crissy wow I like your hair --sooo long how many years did it take to grow that long hair Shocked

my hair grows abnormally fast. I have had long hair since I was a teenager. I have been protesting my pixies as a child ever since then lol In the last 6 years I have donated 37 inches of hair. Its a bit of a pain in the ass to be honest. I have to dye it every two weeks and this year I tried to go gray and omg, it was insane. people at work were like WTF. in 6 months I had over 8 inches of gray hair. Neutral Theres a photo on here of my insane hair moment from me 3 months ago. as far as long hair though, you have to becareful with it and take care of it. I have to move it out of the way when I go to the bathroom so it doesnt get in the toilet or in my ass Laughing My oldest daughters hair is over a foot longer than mine and thicker. My youngest has thicker hair but doesnt keep it as long. we have good hair genes I guess. Everybodies got something right. Smile

Good to see you back with the group. I always thought you were fun and sexy. Any good lookin lady that fishes ranks on the top of my list.

29I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gettin fat. 1/26/2013, 11:57 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:
cool1 wrote:Crissy wow I like your hair --sooo long how many years did it take to grow that long hair Shocked

my hair grows abnormally fast. I have had long hair since I was a teenager. I have been protesting my pixies as a child ever since then lol In the last 6 years I have donated 37 inches of hair. Its a bit of a pain in the ass to be honest. I have to dye it every two weeks and this year I tried to go gray and omg, it was insane. people at work were like WTF. in 6 months I had over 8 inches of gray hair. Neutral Theres a photo on here of my insane hair moment from me 3 months ago. as far as long hair though, you have to becareful with it and take care of it. I have to move it out of the way when I go to the bathroom so it doesnt get in the toilet or in my ass Laughing My oldest daughters hair is over a foot longer than mine and thicker. My youngest has thicker hair but doesnt keep it as long. we have good hair genes I guess. Everybodies got something right. Smile

Good to see you back with the group. I always thought you were fun and sexy. Any good lookin lady that fishes ranks on the top of my list.

My hair is only about one fourth as long as yours, and it drives me crazy at times. Also, my hair grew back wavy/curly after chemo in 2004. I thought that would cease, but no, it's still curly!

A Jamaican friend of mine at work asked me why I fought to hard to blow it out, curl it with hot rollers, and all that nonsense. Sooooo......about a year ago I stopped doing anything to it but washing it and putting some cool product on it that beats anything I've ever tried from the hairdresser's place. It's called "Big Curls" and it's made by SAMY. $5.00 bucks a pop.

My hairdresser, the last time I saw her, told me one her curly-headed customers came in and told her all about this new stuff you can buy at the store - and lo and behold, it was the same thing I use!

Good to see you, Cool.....and Chrissy, I've decided we can trade places when dealing with the hot shots who are trying to oversee the bee farm. I'll just wear a hat on those days, since my hair is shorter. It will be a Rastafarian hat, since I know bees like those. Rasta Bee Farm Boss - that'll be me.

30I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gettin fat. 1/27/2013, 5:52 am

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:Last year this was me.
[img]I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Kim_2010[/img]

Now one year later. Like 10 min ago.
[img]I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Kim_2011[/img]

Sitting on this forum is killing me and I keep doing it.

But on the bright side. My boobs are REALLY REALLY BIG lol

Look it takes a lot of guts for me to post my self here. I have been with ya'll for a very long time. Im growing old. Its NOT funny. And I dont think its funny that ya'll are old and are growing old. I mean Im not as old as some of yall, but If I didnt like you I wouldnt be here at all. And some of your old asses i still find sexy.

Point is, I'm almost 48 years old. I may not be the girl I was when I first came here, But dammit. Im still sexy. Because sexy is still a part of me. All over my fat ass. Razz

This post goes out to Patsy and all the other(socks) women who think they cant show it off. Be sexy baby. Its friday night and someones gonna get Done![img]I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Kim_2012[/img]

My Gf graciously took these pics because she thinks im sexy, funny and smart after 18 years. And i beleive her Laughing

Sorry, I think you look beautiful in all three photos. Of course I'm an old codger and what the heck do I know about attractive women? Embarassed

Old Age & Treachery by Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0kVgSPAkcg

31I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gettin fat. 1/27/2013, 6:43 am

Chrissy wrote:

Oh, im not happy with it. Its very difficult to look in the mirror and see someone else. Thats how it feels, i know others here can relate.

I was a size 6 or smaller till 5-6 years ago. after 40 my health took a turn, between that and stress of being a manager the middle age spread. I dont beleive in diets, I do eat fairly healthy but my schedule gets mixed up all the time like the last couple of weeks where i had to go into work because sick employees. This gets my eaating habits off, like yesterday i had barbecue chicken at 6 am in the morning, i was up at 2;30 to work though, felt like lunch.lol

eitherway i may not be happy with my weight, but im happy in general with myself. I think of myself like a sexy amazon woman Razz my gf agrees with that.

People have to learn to love themselves as they change getting older.

I shoulda been more clear from the get-go. That was what I meant, "so long as you're happy in general... a happy person," and I know you are, sweetheart. I love you But I do hate to hear that you're so unhappy with your body right now. I do know how it feels... As you know I've struggled twice in my life with my weight, but it was just my thyroid going WAY out of whack. I'd ask if you'd had it checked, but it seems like you think that it's just poor eating and sleeping habits and a sedentary lifestyle because of your job schedule and other demands that's the cause of it. Am I reading that correctly?

There is nothing at all with the way you look, Chrissy. You're a beautiful young lady. Don't let anybody (or your head! ha ha!) tell you different!

I love you

32I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gettin fat. 1/27/2013, 8:33 am

riceme wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Oh, im not happy with it. Its very difficult to look in the mirror and see someone else. Thats how it feels, i know others here can relate.

I was a size 6 or smaller till 5-6 years ago. after 40 my health took a turn, between that and stress of being a manager the middle age spread. I dont beleive in diets, I do eat fairly healthy but my schedule gets mixed up all the time like the last couple of weeks where i had to go into work because sick employees. This gets my eaating habits off, like yesterday i had barbecue chicken at 6 am in the morning, i was up at 2;30 to work though, felt like lunch.lol

eitherway i may not be happy with my weight, but im happy in general with myself. I think of myself like a sexy amazon woman Razz my gf agrees with that.

People have to learn to love themselves as they change getting older.

I shoulda been more clear from the get-go. That was what I meant, "so long as you're happy in general... a happy person," and I know you are, sweetheart. I love you But I do hate to hear that you're so unhappy with your body right now. I do know how it feels... As you know I've struggled twice in my life with my weight, but it was just my thyroid going WAY out of whack. I'd ask if you'd had it checked, but it seems like you think that it's just poor eating and sleeping habits and a sedentary lifestyle because of your job schedule and other demands that's the cause of it. Am I reading that correctly?

There is nothing at all with the way you look, Chrissy. You're a beautiful young lady. Don't let anybody (or your head! ha ha!) tell you different!

I love you

Its a combination of things.Around 40ish started having digestive problems. the doctor put me through hell. he said i had diverticuitis. and gave me this medicine to kill all the bacteria in my gut, and then gave me acidophilus to replace my normal gut bacteria. My guts have never been the same. During this whole thing, I started having hormonal unbalances, somehow I had entered into early menopause at 42, really? so he put me on some medicine for that. I took it a year and said shit on this. Then take my life style, which has significantly decreased in enjoyment. I think at some point I just became tired. I spent 12 years killing myself working 50-60 sometimes 70 or more hours a week, sometimes 7 days a week trying to build my career and a name for myself. I built it on hard work and sacrafice. I couldnt have done it with out my lover. She helped and still does clean me up, feed me and send me off for another day. but anyway, at some point i am tired. I hurt all the time. My saying is I dont have a head ache, i have a ache with a head on it. lol ..so what do I do? I start doing less and less at home( i have to work ), I find myself interested in less and less too. Then everything is so expensive, I have to worry about all of these problems everyone has. so theres LOTS of stress too. and that has led me to escape to these forums. There's more, but reallly its just a story of life happening. Thats all.

I know some will bash me for sharing like this. But I chose to because i know some of our forum members are suffering with things too and They are not alone. We are all humans here and we are falling apart each day, little by little.

This is my human side. I'm looking for other humans. Smile

oh and I love you. Youre too kind to me. I hope you are doing well. I know your a tuff girl, but I understand tuff girls, thier not always tuff on the inside Wink

huggles

33I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gettin fat. 1/27/2013, 9:54 am

cool1

cool1

Hey Crissy the only reason my hair is a little long --My daughter and I told each other when she was in 9th grade we both will not cut our hair till she graduates school----next term when school starts again --heehee she will be in 12th grade so I still have a while ---after that well I just dont know by then -- I keep telling her im going to chop it all off --we shall see.

34I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gettin fat. 1/27/2013, 1:13 pm

cool1 wrote:Hey Crissy the only reason my hair is a little long --My daughter and I told each other when she was in 9th grade we both will not cut our hair till she graduates school----next term when school starts again --heehee she will be in 12th grade so I still have a while ---after that well I just dont know by then -- I keep telling her im going to chop it all off --we shall see.

Cool, hair is like a religion to me. Its a long story that probaly deserves its own thread seperate from my fat ass. Razz

35I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gettin fat. 1/27/2013, 2:15 pm

Yella

Yella

Look it takes a lot of guts for me to post my self here. I have been with ya'll for a very long time. Im growing old. Its NOT funny. And I dont think its funny that ya'll are old and are growing old. I mean Im not as old as some of yall, but If I didnt like you I wouldnt be here at all. And some of your old asses i still find sexy.

Point is, I'm almost 48 years old. I may not be the girl I was when I first came here, But dammit. Im still sexy. Because sexy is still a part of me. All over my fat ass. Razz

This post goes out to Patsy and all the other(socks) women who think they cant show it off. Be sexy baby. Its friday night and someones gonna get Done![img]I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Kim_2012[/img]

My Gf graciously took these pics because she thinks im sexy, funny and smart after 18 years. And i beleive her Laughing

Chrissy, I am getting fatter than a damn hog. I may have to change my handle to Yellahawg. LOL (except it ain't funny!)

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

36I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gettin fat. 1/27/2013, 7:54 pm

cool1

cool1

Your not fat lol

37I'm gettin fat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gettin fat. 1/27/2013, 8:04 pm

Yella wrote:

Chrissy, I am getting fatter than a damn hog. I may have to change my handle to Yellahawg. LOL (except it ain't funny!)

lol! lol! lol! lol! You made me laugh so hard OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum