Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don’t get spun by Internet rumors

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

catfriedlegs

Don’t get spun by Internet rumors Virals10

Lots of interesting stuff here, probably much of which we've heard about on the net or through emails.

Luckily, the one person I know who used to send me those chain emails got his email blocked because it was tiring to receive them day after day. Plus some of them were just downright ridiculous.

Don't Get Spun By Internet Rumors

I hate those e-mails that say to "send this important message to everybody you know".

Typically, they start out with an alarming message warning you of devastation, a quote from some kind of expert (a bogus quote), and a plea to send it to everybody you know.

I usually go to Snopes or Hoaxbusters, find that it is some kind of hoax and do a "reply all" to the message and say it is a hoax and PLEASE do not send this to anybody.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I had to stop reading them....the last line always made me a nervous wreck...if you don't send this message to 100 close friends you will die a horrible death Sad

catfriedlegs

Joanimaroni wrote:I had to stop reading them....the last line always made me a nervous wreck...if you don't send this message to 100 close friends you will die a horrible death Sad

LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum