Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dude looks like a lady.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dude looks like a lady. Empty Dude looks like a lady. 1/23/2013, 11:15 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://thegrio.com/2013/01/11/5-year-old-boy-turned-away-from-school-for-long-hair/#50435533

2Dude looks like a lady. Empty Re: Dude looks like a lady. 1/23/2013, 11:35 am

Jake92

He along with all other students should be allowed to have their hair as long as they want it within reason for safety, but the parents should have to sign a paper accepting 100% responsiblility for any injuries to their child caused by their hair, ie; hair caught in a machine in shop class or it caught on fire in chemistry or some other class.. They should also be held responsible for any damages to school property caused by any accident related to the child's hair.. I guess they should also be responsible for any injuries to other children caused by their child's hair.. I wonder who will be the first one to sue the school because a child found hair in their lunch.. LOL

3Dude looks like a lady. Empty Re: Dude looks like a lady. 1/23/2013, 11:40 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I'm in favor of grooming standards and a dress code at school.
Look sharp, be sharp.

4Dude looks like a lady. Empty Re: Dude looks like a lady. 1/23/2013, 11:50 am

Jake92

I'm in favor of standards also, but they must appoly 100% no matter what their religion or belief says. If they don't like it, mommy and daddy, NOT the taxpayers should pay for the childs education.. The standards should be set by the majority of the taxpayers, not by the majority of the students, parents, or educators.. Simple rule is if they don't follow the standards, they are not allowed on school property....

Should I be kept out of someplace because I'm letting my hair grow to donate it to Locks of Love for cancer patients or should a cancer patient have to go without hair??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum