Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody here have a pug?

+2
gulfbeachbandit
no stress
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anybody here have a pug? Empty Anybody here have a pug? 1/21/2013, 10:21 pm

no stress

no stress

I bought this rascal for my wife. He is an awesome pup

Anybody here have a pug? 53726610

2Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/21/2013, 10:22 pm

no stress

no stress

Anybody here have a pug? 40607510

3Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/21/2013, 10:29 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

How much and from where?
Just curious.

4Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/21/2013, 10:39 pm

I have 2...I call them the sisters of destruction. If you see them at the food bowl, you'll know why.

Be ready for the most stuborn animal on the face of the planet. Pugs have a mind of their own.
BTW...I wouldn't trade mine for the world.

5Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/21/2013, 10:39 pm

no stress

no stress

I got him at the Mobile flea market on the pet wing for 450.00. The breeder had the sire and dam on site and all health records for both. i have also bought pomeranians from there.

6Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/21/2013, 10:41 pm

no stress

no stress

Sedition wrote:I have 2...I call them the sisters of destruction. If you see them at the food bowl, you'll know why.

Be ready for the most stuborn animal on the face of the planet. Pugs have a mind of their own.
BTW...I wouldn't trade mine for the world.

Thanks, the lady that I got him from said to wipe those folds on the face after he eats. is that a big issue with them ?

7Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/21/2013, 10:45 pm

Yes...at least twice a day. those folds can harbor bacteia and cause nasty infections.

8Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/21/2013, 10:50 pm

no stress

no stress

Sedition wrote:Yes...at least twice a day. those folds can harbor bacteia and cause nasty infections.

Roger that. i was told that hip displasia is not prevalent in this breed so hopefully we wont have that issue.

9Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/21/2013, 10:55 pm

No, but they are temperature intollerant. They don't do well in extreme cold or, especially, extreme hot conditions because of their little pug nasal passages. Don't take them on long walks during the heat of the summer days.

10Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/22/2013, 10:16 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

He's so sweet! Look at those huuuge eyes!

How does he get along with your other guys, Gunz? Or do they interact?

Our little Peekapoo gets along famously with both of our dogs, though they outweigh him by about seventy pounds each. Mikey, the Peekapoo, is still the boss around this joint. Laughing

11Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/22/2013, 10:22 am

Yella

Yella

Gunz wrote:I bought this rascal for my wife. He is an awesome pup

Anybody here have a pug? 53726610

Gunz, this is the way you're gonna be waking up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTRxF-RTzFw

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

12Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/23/2013, 11:06 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Awwwwwwwwwww, Gunz! Pugs are crazy cute and it appears your little guy is no exception! Just darling!

The one I had (for 14 years) was stubborn, like Sedition says, but smart! Much smarter than Mastiffs.

We had her trained to use a litter box as it was before the good flea medications.

The only dumb thing she would do is get under the mastiffs and heckle them to death.

You may have to watch your big guys for a while! Very Happy

They also tend to get chubby, so watch treats!

Your wife has got a really fabulous husband!!!

Best wishes for the newest addition to your family!

13Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/23/2013, 11:12 am

stormwatch89 wrote:Awwwwwwwwwww, Gunz! Pugs are crazy cute and it appears your little guy is no exception! Just darling!

The one I had (for 14 years) was stubborn, like Sedition says, but smart! Much smarter than Mastiffs.

We had her trained to use a litter box as it was before the good flea medications.

The only dumb thing she would do is get under the mastiffs and heckle them to death.

You may have to watch your big guys for a while! Very Happy

They also tend to get chubby, so watch treats!

Your wife has got a really fabulous husband!!!

Best wishes for the newest addition to your family!

Stormy, I love the Avatar. Laissez les bons temps rouler!

14Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/23/2013, 12:35 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Stormy, I love the Avatar. Laissez les bons temps rouler![/quote]

and roll and roll.........Thanks, darlin.

15Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/23/2013, 5:08 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Very cute puppy!

16Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/23/2013, 5:58 pm

no stress

no stress

Thanks for all of the input guys. i think he'll be a keeper. I just love the little guy.....cept when he snores and farts...lol

17Anybody here have a pug? Empty Re: Anybody here have a pug? 1/23/2013, 9:20 pm

Gunz wrote:Thanks for all of the input guys. i think he'll be a keeper. I just love the little guy.....cept when he snores and farts...lol

Trust me when I say that the male of the species doen NOT have the corner on that market. affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum