Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Whole Gun Debate Would Be Over Real Quick If ...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

... they released the crime scene photos from Sandy Hook.

After looking at a first grade class put through a hamburger grinder, the entire country would need therapy.

But then, half the country obviously needs therapy anyway.

Last edited by Sal on 1/20/2013, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

NO, it would strengthen everyone's resolve to arm up and nip this in the bud by capping anyone who ever did this again.

Hell, you liberals won't even release the Osama Bin Laden pics.

Watcher

Watcher

PACEDOG#1 wrote:NO, it would strengthen everyone's resolve to arm up and nip this in the bud by capping anyone who ever did this again.

And what are the chances of that happening?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Hell, you liberals won't even release the Osama Bin Laden pics.

I wasn't aware that liberals were in possession of Osama bin Laden's pictures.

Sal wrote:... they released the crime science photos from Sandy Hook.

After looking at a first grade class put through a hamburger grinder, the entire country would need therapy.

Just goes to show just how low liberals will stoop to push an agenda. As bad as you hate guns you seem like the type that wishes atrocities like this happen so it gives your agenda purpose.

Sal wrote:... they released the crime science photos from Sandy Hook.

This Whole Gun Debate Would Be Over Real Quick If ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM2nvqhmku116NXiGbog7tJENYx8dr5MCgao9tMn9ocp_41VK3Cg

Yes. People like Hitler liked to stir peoples emotions to a frenzy on a subject to get his way too.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsJ0laYn6s

Smile

Watcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:NO, it would strengthen everyone's resolve to arm up and nip this in the bud by capping anyone who ever did this again.

And what are the chances of that happening?

I would gander that if the media made as much a ruckus about someone defending themselves with their gun and capping a dirtbag who was in the process of creating another massacre, this would eventually all go away.

What we are seeing now after Newtown are copycats looking for attention. The media plays everyone of these up, Joe Biden drops his BFDs, Obama uses children to politicize the event, and it makes others want the same attention.

I want the MSM to run front page printed and electronic, weeks in a row, how a law abiding citizen put down one of these attention seeking whores trying to emulate Adam Lanza. There have been at least two instances since Newtown where this has happened, but it is not reported because it doesn't stir up the emotions of people enough and it doesn't give creedence to the "ban the guns" mantra.

Sal

Sal

"We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don't talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night." - Noah Pozner's mother

Sal wrote:
"We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don't talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night." - Noah Pozner's mother

This Whole Gun Debate Would Be Over Real Quick If ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST2vWRxPvCACMvYwR6qwJ1WLOyp16B5CtbDuYQsIxpKm3s8UmcFg

Which tells us that the real issue of concern is mental health not gun control.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOth-BuCNY

Smile

2seaoat

Which tells us that the real issue of concern is mental health not gun control.

Sometimes society has to walk and chew gum.

Sal wrote:... they released the crime scene photos from Sandy Hook.

How are those aborted fetus pics working out for ya? Get back to us when your societal controls stand on their own merit.

PkrBum wrote:

How are those aborted fetus pics working out for ya? Get back to us when your societal controls stand on their own merit.

exactly....the pro abortion group loves to promulgate how it is not killing children until it looks at science and sees that life does begin at conception

Yella

Yella

The only gun law that will change anything would be the one that makes the commission of a crime with a firearm a capital crime punishable by death.

It will never happen.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

2seaoat wrote:

Sometimes society has to walk and chew gum.

This Whole Gun Debate Would Be Over Real Quick If ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNYU18t8x80Z6tm4sJbOxa-NFAcfF-CWzS71RCPb3HQfmK2rveXg

It's to bad that for the most part supposedly enlightened progressive liberals can not do both at the same time. It's probably because they keep reusing it....

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBmW37ZJlso ?????

Laughing

no stress

no stress

This Whole Gun Debate Would Be Over Real Quick If ... 42456710

There is no debate.
I have full control of them.
I'm not registering them.
I'm not giving them up.

I fail to see the problem.

no stress

no stress

Sedition wrote:There is no debate.
I'm not giving them up.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sal

Sal

I'm not giving them up.

LMAO!!

Your hands are growing cold, troglodytes.

no stress

no stress

Sal wrote:
I'm not giving them up.

LMAO!!

This Whole Gun Debate Would Be Over Real Quick If ... 42456712

Sal wrote:
I'm not giving them up.

LMAO!!

Nothing intelligent to add, so you jump straight to the name calling.
How typical.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum