Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The way it ought to be- AR 15 slung over shoulder

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://news.msn.com/us/photos-of-man-with-rifle-in-utah-store-go-viral

What's so macho about carrying an unloaded AR?

Lurch wrote:What's so macho about carrying an unloaded AR?

It's loaded. Note the magazine well. I know the article says it si unloaded, but there is clearly a magazine in the weapon. Whether a round is chambered, who knows?

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

It's loaded. Note the magazine well. I know the article says it si unloaded, but there is clearly a magazine in the weapon. Whether a round is chambered, who knows?

Why don't you just suck his dick and get on with your fabulous life?

Guess you are homophobic?

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Guess you are homophobic?

Not at all.

I support you.

You can come out now.

Come out? I am so far heterosexual that I am the poster boy for heterosexuality.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Come out? I am so far heterosexual that I am the poster boy for heterosexuality.

mmm .. hmmm ...

You're ferocious.

lmao

Yes, most of my troops have that same idea...it helps to have prior service from one of the "foot in ass" branches though and to have some actual experience down range on multiple occasions.

I understand his protest and the point he proved simply because here is a law abiding citizen with an AR15 in public and he wasn't murdering people, wow what a concept "a responsible law abiding gun owner". However the stunt is a little foolish. For one it advertises that you own an AR15 and there are plenty of non law abiding citizens that would just love to steal his AR15 because if they don't use it to commit crimes they can sell it for a nice profit. Second it scares all the tree hugging pussies, we don't need a bunch of pansy ass cowards soiling their pants or fainting at the sight of a big bad AR15. It really sets a bad example for the kids, cause wives to realize they are more of a man than their husbands, and we really don't need another libtard hollywood actor trying to act intelligent while they pant and breath erratically while describing the horrific scene of a menacing man carrying such a scary big gun that they saw on TV or a youtube video. Hell if these pansies went to Istanbul turkey they would have a heart attack seeing all the middle eastern men walking the streets with AK-47's. Third to many rambo wanna be cops in the USA that would love to be on TV decked out in their tact-cool gear sporting the latest high powered automatic rifles patting each other on the back. All in all it is just not a wise thing to do.

As hard as the anti-2nd Amendment types have been dicking with the pro-2nd Amendment types, don't be suprised when the pro's begin dicking back. We will only be pushed so far.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

He could still have a magazine in the well but the magazine does not have to be loaded. He could have easily inserted an empty magazine. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out, but I'm sure you have physic powers and know that the magazine was full.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

alecto wrote:I understand his protest and the point he proved simply because here is a law abiding citizen with an AR15 in public and he wasn't murdering people, wow what a concept "a responsible law abiding gun owner". However the stunt is a little foolish. For one it advertises that you own an AR15 and there are plenty of non law abiding citizens that would just love to steal his AR15 because if they don't use it to commit crimes they can sell it for a nice profit. Second it scares all the tree hugging pussies, we don't need a bunch of pansy ass cowards soiling their pants or fainting at the sight of a big bad AR15. It really sets a bad example for the kids, cause wives to realize they are more of a man than their husbands, and we really don't need another libtard hollywood actor trying to act intelligent while they pant and breath erratically while describing the horrific scene of a menacing man carrying such a scary big gun that they saw on TV or a youtube video. Hell if these pansies went to Istanbul turkey they would have a heart attack seeing all the middle eastern men walking the streets with AK-47's. Third to many rambo wanna be cops in the USA that would love to be on TV decked out in their tact-cool gear sporting the latest high powered automatic rifles patting each other on the back. All in all it is just not a wise thing to do.

It doesn't seem to be a particularly brilliant move. It is a step backward on the road to civilization. If anyone likes being around folks with weapons like that they are, as you say, free to go to Turkey.

It is just not necessary or shouldn't be necessary here to be carrying around such a weapon in a retail store. To me it is uncalled for and stupid on so many levels. Yes I'm a liberal and prefer to have people like cops who are trained to deal with the bad guys handle it. I wonder how many innocent by-standers would get shot up in a fire fight between Mr. AK-47 and the armed bad guys?

alecto wrote:I understand his protest and the point he proved simply because here is a law abiding citizen with an AR15 in public and he wasn't murdering people, wow what a concept "a responsible law abiding gun owner". However the stunt is a little foolish. For one it advertises that you own an AR15 and there are plenty of non law abiding citizens that would just love to steal his AR15 because if they don't use it to commit crimes they can sell it for a nice profit. Second it scares all the tree hugging pussies, we don't need a bunch of pansy ass cowards soiling their pants or fainting at the sight of a big bad AR15. It really sets a bad example for the kids, cause wives to realize they are more of a man than their husbands, and we really don't need another libtard hollywood actor trying to act intelligent while they pant and breath erratically while describing the horrific scene of a menacing man carrying such a scary big gun that they saw on TV or a youtube video. Hell if these pansies went to Istanbul turkey they would have a heart attack seeing all the middle eastern men walking the streets with AK-47's. Third to many rambo wanna be cops in the USA that would love to be on TV decked out in their tact-cool gear sporting the latest high powered automatic rifles patting each other on the back. All in all it is just not a wise thing to do.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It sounds like you admire the way they "live" in Turkey. I'm not too wild about us trying to replicate that scene so if you want that to be your reality, feel free to head on over there.

Your little rant was just that and little else. People who disagree with an idiot walking around with an M16 are "pussies"....?

The way it ought to be- AR 15 slung over shoulder Wtfstamp

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I suspect that the rifle was unloaded since it is against the law in Utah to openly carry a loaded firearm. I don't believe that he would be calling himself a law abiding citizen while knowing breaking the law.

76-10-505. Carrying loaded firearm in vehicle or on street.

(1) Unless otherwise authorized by law, a person may not carry a loaded firearm:
(a) in or on a vehicle, unless:
(i) the vehicle is in the person’s lawful possession; or
(ii) the person is carrying the loaded firearm in a vehicle with the consent of the person lawfully in possession of the vehicle;
(b) on a public street; or
(c) in a posted prohibited area.

(2) Subsection (1)(a) does not apply to a minor under 18 years of age, since a minor under 18 years of age may not carry a loaded firearm in or on a vehicle.

(3) Notwithstanding Subsection (1)(a)(i) and (ii), a person may not possess a loaded rifle, shotgun, or muzzle-loading rifle in a vehicle.

(4) A violation of this section is a class B misdemeanor

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I suspect that the rifle was unloaded since it is against the law in Utah to openly carry a loaded firearm. I don't believe that he would be calling himself a law abiding citizen while knowing breaking the law.

76-10-505. Carrying loaded firearm in vehicle or on street.

(1) Unless otherwise authorized by law, a person may not carry a loaded firearm:
(a) in or on a vehicle, unless:
(i) the vehicle is in the person’s lawful possession; or
(ii) the person is carrying the loaded firearm in a vehicle with the consent of the person lawfully in possession of the vehicle;
(b) on a public street; or
(c) in a posted prohibited area.

(2) Subsection (1)(a) does not apply to a minor under 18 years of age, since a minor under 18 years of age may not carry a loaded firearm in or on a vehicle.

(3) Notwithstanding Subsection (1)(a)(i) and (ii), a person may not possess a loaded rifle, shotgun, or muzzle-loading rifle in a vehicle.

(4) A violation of this section is a class B misdemeanor

A picture paints a thousand words.

So....IF it's against the law to open carry a loaded weapon, and his was loaded....he was there to provoke an incident.

If it was unloaded, he's just another prick who should stick to geting his message out by wearing offensive t-shirts.

Finally, IF it's against the law to open carry a loaded weapon, and his was UN-loaded, he was there to provoke an incident.

Prick.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

And just how the hell do you know that the magazine was loaded? Hell I can even stick an empty magazine into a firearm to give the appearance that it is loaded. I am glad that you can see what is inside that magazine with your x-ray vision.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Why don't you just suck his dick and get on with your fabulous life?

C'mon, Sal. Stay out of the sewers.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

And just how the hell do you know that the magazine was loaded? Hell I can even stick an empty magazine into a firearm to give the appearance that it is loaded. I am glad that you can see what is inside that magazine with your x-ray vision.

[/quote]

There is no point to inserting an empty one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum