Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

United States of Entitlement-

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1United States of Entitlement-  Empty United States of Entitlement- 1/18/2013, 5:48 pm

http://www.forbes.com/sites/baldwin/2012/11/25/do-you-live-in-a-death-spiral-state/

More people are on welfare than employed in over 20% of the union. For you non math majors, that would be 11 out of 50.

2seaoat

More people are on welfare than employed in over 20% of the union. For you non math majors, that would be 11 out of 50.

Captain....we just hit an iceberg........more people are underwater than in the dining room, and less than 20% of the people on this ship will find a life boat......for you non math majors, that would be a big.......we are sinking.

Its all OK. We will build a big baseball stadium and get rich. Problem solved.

.....at least Florida is not one of the 11 deadbeat states.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:.....at least Florida is not one of the 11 deadbeat states.

Don't know where you got that from? Fl ranks pretty low in lots of stuff.

Dreamsglore wrote:

"Most stuff"....more subjective reasoning on your part as usual Broomrider. My link notates the research done. It is on cold, hard facts.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

"Most stuff"....more subjective reasoning on your part as usual Broomrider. My link notates the research done. It is on cold, hard facts.

Where do you see"most",Dilbert? It's hard to believe you're a teacher.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE>
PACEDOG#1 wrote:.....at least Florida is not one of the 11 deadbeat states.</BLOCKQUOTE>

It is called paraphrasing.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

It's called misquoting.

Dreamsglore wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE>
PACEDOG#1 wrote:.....at least Florida is not one of the 11 deadbeat states.</BLOCKQUOTE>

It is called paraphrasing.

OK moron, broomrider.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.forbes.com/sites/baldwin/2012/11/25/do-you-live-in-a-death-spiral-state/

interesting.

ohio, hawaii, illinois, kentucky,south carolina, new york, maine,alabama,california,mississippi,new mexico. These are the top 11 taker vs maker states.

in cali alone if more people are on welfare than employeed, that is significant considering the mass population. I expect thier wealthy elites have cooked the numbers for that state for along time. now many of the elites are moving out because of taxes. cali is a interesting experiment on liberalism.

Margin Call

Margin Call

The author of this article comes off as an enormous prick: government employees and pension recipients are "needy" "takers".

I'm sure the computer programmer has far more career potential in California than in Connecticut, despite the authors fear mongering.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum