Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other political leaders who have used children to further their agenda

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.infowars.com/other-tyrants-who-have-used-children-as-props/

TEO will like this one...it is from his favorite site.

2seaoat

It is difficult to address a shooting in a school involving 20 dead children without talking about children.........I watched his news conference live.....he was sincere, and he fulfilled his promise to those families he made immediately after the incident. Common decency is really starting to make even folks who did not vote for Obama realize how sick some people have become in their hate of this man. Those children will not die in vain, and comparing President Obama to Hitler and Stalin is the province of weak minds and weaker souls.

Nekochan

Nekochan

My issue with this is not in the talking about children, it's about parading children out for political purposes. I'm also against the NRA advertisement which mentions Obama's children. I think it's all just wrong.

2seaoat

My issue with this is not in the talking about children, it's about parading children out for political purposes. I'm also against the NRA advertisement which mentions Obama's children. I think it's all just wrong.

I could not disagree more. Since when is it time to sanitize the slaughter of 20 6-7 year olds by not seeing pictures of these children, and showing their grieving parents. Of course the NRA wants to sanitize this....of course they want to make this about political manipulation.....it is so far from that and anybody who cannot see that difference is completely without a soul. These were children. Are we going to deny their innocence. Are we going to deny the fear that children have who have comprehended this horror. Should we simply censor a shooting when a child is involved, because someone will use propoganda to associate the same with Hitler or Stalin. No, for each person like Rush Limbaugh who today boo hoooed look at the poor children.....well there is a special place in hell to try to whitewash this incident. The President made a promise after the incident....he had to talk to those parents.....just try talking to a parent who has lost a child....I admitted recently on this forum when I broke down when talking to parents who had just lost their 15 year old son....I was unable to get my arms around the tremendous pain of these parents......and these bastards want to make the President into some kind of manipulative machine....shame on all of you.

Nekochan

Nekochan

What, are you a 9/11 conspiracy theorist now, Lurch?

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:My issue with this is not in the talking about children, it's about parading children out for political purposes. I'm also against the NRA advertisement which mentions Obama's children. I think it's all just wrong.

I could not disagree more. Since when is it time to sanitize the slaughter of 20 6-7 year olds by not seeing pictures of these children, and showing their grieving parents. Of course the NRA wants to sanitize this....of course they want to make this about political manipulation.....it is so far from that and anybody who cannot see that difference is completely without a soul. These were children. Are we going to deny their innocence. Are we going to deny the fear that children have who have comprehended this horror. Should we simply censor a shooting when a child is involved, because someone will use propoganda to associate the same with Hitler or Stalin. No, for each person like Rush Limbaugh who today boo hoooed look at the poor children.....well there is a special place in hell to try to whitewash this incident. The President made a promise after the incident....he had to talk to those parents.....just try talking to a parent who has lost a child....I admitted recently on this forum when I broke down when talking to parents who had just lost their 15 year old son....I was unable to get my arms around the tremendous pain of these parents......and these bastards want to make the President into some kind of manipulative machine....shame on all of you.

I didn't say that there is anything wrong with Obama talking to the parents or about the children who were murdered. I felt that his news conference the day of the murders was heartfelt and he was very presidential. There is a time and place for everything.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lurch wrote:Other political leaders who have used children to further their agenda Bsh

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Lurch wrote:Other political leaders who have used children to further their agenda Bsh

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Well, I know that you're a conspiracy theorist. You probably think that Bush planned his visit to the school to coincide with the attacks?

2seaoat

I didn't say that there is anything wrong with Obama talking to the parents or about the children who were murdered. I felt that his news conference the day of the murders was heartfelt and he was very presidential. There is a time and place for everything.

I watched the entire press conference. I have never seen him act more presidential. He was sincere. When I hear the innuendo of the President using children.....when people did not even watch this, or in Rush Limbaugh's mocking of crying about the children....booo hoooooo.......again, evil is attempting to guide this discussion from the horror. Unfortunately, the President made a promise to those parents....unfortunately he had to look in their eyes......so to all those who want to regurgitate fox news or Rush limbaugh about what happened today...or compare our president to Hitler or Stalin......in manipulative moves to use these dead children.....there is not enough room in hell. period.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:I didn't say that there is anything wrong with Obama talking to the parents or about the children who were murdered. I felt that his news conference the day of the murders was heartfelt and he was very presidential. There is a time and place for everything.

I watched the entire press conference. I have never seen him act more presidential. He was sincere. When I hear the innuendo of the President using children.....when people did not even watch this, or in Rush Limbaugh's mocking of crying about the children....booo hoooooo.......again, evil is attempting to guide this discussion from the horror. Unfortunately, the President made a promise to those parents....unfortunately he had to look in their eyes......so to all those who want to regurgitate fox news or Rush limbaugh about what happened today...or compare our president to Hitler or Stalin......in manipulative moves to use these dead children.....there is not enough room in hell. period.

He did not have to bring those children there today. It wasn't the place for them to be there. You and I will just have to disagree.

2seaoat

He did not have to bring those children there today. It wasn't the place for them to be there. You and I will just have to disagree.

He most certainly did.....anything less....any scrubbing or sanitizing the horror of this under the directive of the NRA whose manufacturers sold the weapons which killed these children for profit.....and who have been working the weak of mind into a frenzy as they buy more guns, and the NRA profits more as they attack the President's children and demonize him as using children as props....nope there is good and evil in this discussion and you have made your choice.......it is not a matter of agreeing......it is a moral choice, and agreement is the last thing I am concerned about....there is right and wrong.....it is simple.....we each make a choice.....as Rush Limbaugh started the script this morning scrubbing the death of these children by mocking and crying saying boooo hooooo the children.....yep you made your choice, and it has absolutely nothing to do with my opinion......if I never posted a thing....you made your choice.

Nothing will ever be done to protect children until moral choices are made....President Obama cannot lead people to a moral place.....it must be in our hearts, and when we make our choices.....it has very little to do with politics......it is a far deeper revelation.......so yes you are correct we disagree, but that is only the half of it.

Nice reach, but this had been scheduled before the attacks of 9-11. You really need to try and find something that actually pertains to the topic Richardhead.

2seaoat wrote:My issue with this is not in the talking about children, it's about parading children out for political purposes. I'm also against the NRA advertisement which mentions Obama's children. I think it's all just wrong.

...and Obama wants to POLITICIZE it.

Nekochan wrote:My issue with this is not in the talking about children, it's about parading children out for political purposes. I'm also against the NRA advertisement which mentions Obama's children. I think it's all just wrong.

The straw that broke the camels' back was the slaughter of these children. Why would you think this is a political move and this man doesn't care what happened to these children? Do you know the President and how he feels? I can't believe he is being accused of using them for political purposes. He is the father of two children and the President.

2seaoat

The straw that broke the camels' back was the slaughter of these children. Why would you think this is a political move and this man doesn't care what happened to these children? Do you know the President and how he feels? I can't believe he is being accused of using them for political purposes. He is the father of two children and the President.

Do not try to explain, do not try to ostracize, do not even try to understand.....evil simply exists.....you either work for good or you work for evil......there is no ambiguity in this discussion. The politics of this is separate and apart from the base discussion. 20 children were slaughtered.....and some folks want to sanitize this like the murder of children is not the issue.....rather the politics of the issue.....shame....shame....shame, but to discuss this issue with Rush Limbaugh who is mockingly saying Boooo hooooo the children.......the lines have been drawn for all moral people, and the rest.....well that is a journey each must make.

I will never understand why this President is judged so harshly by people who know truthfully so little about him.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Nice reach, but this had been scheduled before the attacks of 9-11. You really need to try and find something that actually pertains to the topic Richardhead.

It fit the topic just fine..How does the schedule make it any different from the other tyrants?

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:My issue with this is not in the talking about children, it's about parading children out for political purposes. I'm also against the NRA advertisement which mentions Obama's children. I think it's all just wrong.

Nothing wrong with putting the stakes on the table.

Pony up, bitches.

2seaoat wrote:

He most certainly did.....anything less....any scrubbing or sanitizing the horror of this under the directive of the NRA whose manufacturers sold the weapons which killed these children for profit.....and who have been working the weak of mind into a frenzy as they buy more guns, and the NRA profits more as they attack the President's children and demonize him as using children as props....nope there is good and evil in this discussion and you have made your choice.......it is not a matter of agreeing......it is a moral choice, and agreement is the last thing I am concerned about....there is right and wrong.....it is simple.....we each make a choice.....as Rush Limbaugh started the script this morning scrubbing the death of these children by mocking and crying saying boooo hooooo the children.....yep you made your choice, and it has absolutely nothing to do with my opinion......if I never posted a thing....you made your choice.

Nothing will ever be done to protect children until moral choices are made....President Obama cannot lead people to a moral place.....it must be in our hearts, and when we make our choices.....it has very little to do with politics......it is a far deeper revelation.......so yes you are correct we disagree, but that is only the half of it.

Other political leaders who have used children to further their agenda Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTTjAG7Jpgyl1zAP4kB-K1X1bz4slU3o7_B7FxxGpwhstCw9fa

Then let him lead by example. No more secret service and/or other protection agencies assigned to the president. Let him show us the moral leadership that will take us to that moral place.

Oh by the way... What's the other half?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Smile

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:

I didn't say that Obama didn't care about the children. I saw him speak the day of the shootings and I said that day that I thought he was sincere and presidential and I think he felt real sorrow. What I am saying is that there there is a time and a place for things. There is a time for Obama to talk with the families of those children and to meet with the children who went through the horrors that day. There is a time for adults to come together and talk about gun legislation. The smiling children that were put on display yesterday....they didn't really understand all that was going on there. Their smiles were out of place in that setting. Not because they were wrong to smile (they are children and children should smile!) but because they are children and they are innocent and they do not belong in this part of the conversation.

I'm sorry that y'all don't accept that I disagree with your opinion but I don't really see me changing my opinion on it.

2seaoat

I'm sorry that y'all don't accept that I disagree with your opinion but I don't really see me changing my opinion on it.

The gun merchants mission is accomplished.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:I'm sorry that y'all don't accept that I disagree with your opinion but I don't really see me changing my opinion on it.

The gun merchants mission is accomplished.

Whatever you want to think. I have a mind of my own about what setting is appropriate for children. I don't need smiling children to be paraded on stage to be reminded about what happened at the Conn school last month. This is a serious issue. I understand that the horrific murders are being used to promote an anti-gun agenda. I have no problem with registration and waiting periods. I do not own a gun. There is not a gun in my home. I am not a gun nut. I understand that the Supreme Court has upheld gun rights and I don't think that all guns are about to be banned. But I also know that there are some who would like to have all guns banned and they will take what they can get, step by step. And this is very much a political issue for them, whether you want to see it or not.

There is a place for children and there is a place for adults only. My opinion is not about what the NRA says (I am against their using Obama's children as well), or Limbaugh says or the gun merchants say. And I disagree with you. It's not about me going along with "evil". It's about me having a different opinion than you have.

Watcher

Watcher

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.infowars.com/other-tyrants-who-have-used-children-as-props/

TEO will like this one...it is from his favorite site.

So much for facts.

Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

It fit the topic just fine..How does the schedule make it any different from the other tyrants?

Oh so Bush is a tyrant now? LOL. You are a J-O-K-E.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum