Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruh Roh....what now

+8
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
Sal
stormwatch89
Watcher
no stress
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 7:44 am

Why is it when people ask questions that are very normal in this circumstance they trot out racist. well lets put the racist shit to bed. if doesnt matter if anyone is racist or not anyway. the legal questions are still viable questions.

This mans history is NOT like any other american who has held office. He went to school in INDONESIA, he had TWO MUSLIM FATHERS, He wrote books that contained explicit LOVE for MARXISM. He went to a black theology racist church for 20 years,He had a autobiography in college that said he was born in AFRICA. He has TWO Names, barry sotero and barrack obama.

his online birth certificate is clearly a fake, it is said that he went to college on a fullbright scholarship, only foriegn students can get those. It is said his social seccurity number can not possibly be his, its also said he has used more than one.

All of this deserves to be answered. This was supposed to be the most transparent admin ever. Had any of the stuff in bold up there been on any other democrat yes, I would have wanted answers, no matter thier color. Had it been on a republican, they wouldnt have been elected.

im sure the supreme court will get some answers, maybe. the crooks are really big these days.

27Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 7:45 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Been thinking on this one. That is what forums do.....right?

I sincerely hope Obama will be verified. It would be more a humiliation if he were not. Putting the whole issue to bed would be best for us all.

The "screens" do bother me, but then, I think none of us really knows what goes on in the capital.

I only want what is best for us, collectively.

28Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 8:02 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Sal wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Watcher wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Watcher wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:AGAIN, I would ask what other President has led us to this point?

Seriously, a debate as to whether or not he's qualified to preside?

Seriously?

Seriously, what other president has been a black Democrat with a furrin' name and a supposed "liberal agenda?"

And, I would surmise that the simple fact that he's a "black Demo with a furrin name" exonerates him from the normal criteria?

What normal criteria do you speak of?

Ah.....you know, the basics:

Birth certificate
School records
Arrest records
Social Security Number.....verified.

The same dam stuff we'd be required to provide if we were applying for a cement layer job.

Can you provide an example of when all of those things have been requested from a white candidate?

Can you provide an example when it was ever in question?

29Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 8:10 am

2seaoat

The supreme court could supena his records and should

The Supreme Court does not do this.

This thread is simply wrong. The Supreme Court has not accepted jurisdiction of any of the "alleged" deficiencies of the President. Like a big piece of cheese set on a trap.....the rats come out in force, only to be exposed for what they are........not even enough sense to know the falsity of the very premise which this thread was started........it would be funny if it was not so sad. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

30Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 8:36 am

2seaoat wrote:The supreme court could supena his records and should

The Supreme Court does not do this.

This thread is simply wrong. The Supreme Court has not accepted jurisdiction of any of the "alleged" deficiencies of the President. Like a big piece of cheese set on a trap.....the rats come out in force, only to be exposed for what they are........not even enough sense to know the falsity of the very premise which this thread was started........it would be funny if it was not so sad. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

exposed at what seaoat? someone who would like answers to common decent questions of someone holding an elected office?

you seem just like everyone else to ignore all of the facts that make this situation unique.

are you stying the supreme court can not have obama's records unsealed?
http://www.courtnewsohio.gov/cases/2012/SCO/0725/110132.asp

31Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 8:44 am

Sal

Sal

Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Tumblr_lq25dru0rJ1qj4vj5o1_400

32Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 8:49 am

2seaoat

are you stying the supreme court can not have obama's records unsealed?

Yes. The Supreme Court has never issued a Subpoena to my knowledge. The Supreme Court is rarely a court of first impression, and it is a court which reviews a lower court's determination. A lower court could most certainly issue a subpoena and gather records, but that normally would not be initiated by the court, rather as part of the discovery process where a party asks the court to issue a subpoena and that would be served on say Colombia University to get the president's transcript. What is so funny about all these false lawsuits which never go anywhere is that if there was even a scintilla of validity, a lower court would in fact allow the subpoena to issue, but would require what is called an incamera examination of the documents by the judge. This could be accomplished by any first year law student and no court would object......but the real problem is that the controversy would come to an end....and after all the objective is to defame the black President, so why would this be done at the lower court.....nope.....for the weak of mind there will always be more material, and hate will always find an audience.

33Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 9:27 am

2seaoat wrote:are you stying the supreme court can not have obama's records unsealed?

Yes. The Supreme Court has never issued a Subpoena to my knowledge. The Supreme Court is rarely a court of first impression, and it is a court which reviews a lower court's determination. A lower court could most certainly issue a subpoena and gather records, but that normally would not be initiated by the court, rather as part of the discovery process where a party asks the court to issue a subpoena and that would be served on say Colombia University to get the president's transcript. What is so funny about all these false lawsuits which never go anywhere is that if there was even a scintilla of validity, a lower court would in fact allow the subpoena to issue, but would require what is called an incamera examination of the documents by the judge. This could be accomplished by any first year law student and no court would object......but the real problem is that the controversy would come to an end....and after all the objective is to defame the black President, so why would this be done at the lower court.....nope.....for the weak of mind there will always be more material, and hate will always find an audience.

I just gave you an example where the supreme court odered records to be UNSEALED. You know, where they had previously been sealed. get it. supreme court odered records UNSEALED?

There are lots of instances where the supreme court has ordered records to be unsealed.

And for all the lefties out there there snubbing your noses up at this. you can thank the clintons for starting the whole damn thing.

34Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 9:43 am

2seaoat

The Supreme Court of Ohio today granted writs of mandamus and prohibition ordering a visiting judge to unseal documents that the judge allowed to be filed under seal in a 2010 Mahoning County public corruption case.

I am patient with you Chrissy, and I am never rude, but you simply lack even cursory knowledge of subjects you take strong opinions and that is foolish. You obviously know nothing about this subject. Do you realize the Supreme Court of Ohio is not the Supreme Court of the United States? Did you even bother to read your link and do you understand it completely confirms what I just posted?

Do you even know what a writ of mandamus is, and what it means? You get very angry at facts and knowledge, but this is simply foolishness, and you should know better. The thread is a hoax, and then you post this link to prove that the Supreme Court issues subpoenas and is a court of first impression.......I would be mean now if it was anybody but you, but please take the time to read what you post and be open minded enough to realize your knowledge deficiencies and be willing to learn.....it will make you a better person.

35Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 10:11 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Instead of offering any ideas on policy or discussing things that matter in the real world, this is basically what much of the right has been reduced to; and this thread basically cements this idea.

Yesterday on my ride home from work, I was listening to WEBY and heard the host and caller discuss how Obama is currently recruiting the bloods and crips (major gang factions) to assist him in the creation of some sort of black army. They were speculating on why he would need such a thing. I changed the station.

36Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 10:36 am

2seaoat wrote:The Supreme Court of Ohio today granted writs of mandamus and prohibition ordering a visiting judge to unseal documents that the judge allowed to be filed under seal in a 2010 Mahoning County public corruption case.

I am patient with you Chrissy, and I am never rude, but you simply lack even cursory knowledge of subjects you take strong opinions and that is foolish. You obviously know nothing about this subject. Do you realize the Supreme Court of Ohio is not the Supreme Court of the United States? Did you even bother to read your link and do you understand it completely confirms what I just posted?

Do you even know what a writ of mandamus is, and what it means? You get very angry at facts and knowledge, but this is simply foolishness, and you should know better. The thread is a hoax, and then you post this link to prove that the Supreme Court issues subpoenas and is a court of first impression.......I would be mean now if it was anybody but you, but please take the time to read what you post and be open minded enough to realize your knowledge deficiencies and be willing to learn.....it will make you a better person.

seaoat, your right. im not an attorney. but im confidant enough to know that if the supreme court of the united states wanted to open some sealed records it could do so.

I can comment on any subject I like. I dont have ot be an expert on it. Lots of you comment on subjects of which I am more of an expert on than you, say healthcare laws.

So be as mean as you want. I realize you are so far superior than I on every subject, I should be honored you even speak to me at all.

If gunz posted this thread as a hoax then shit be upon him. Either way its still a relevant subject in my mind and will always be a releavant subject in my mind until I have answers that are satisfactory to me. Id at least like his college records unsealed, we deserve the right to compare his grades to bush and see which one really is the most stupid.

37Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 10:41 am

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
If gunz posted this thread as a hoax then shit be upon him.

Gunz didn't post this thread as a hoax.

He's as stupid as you are.

38Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 10:48 am

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
If gunz posted this thread as a hoax then shit be upon him.

Gunz didn't post this thread as a hoax.

He's as stupid as you are.

Get a job!

39Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 10:58 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The Supreme Court of Ohio today granted writs of mandamus and prohibition ordering a visiting judge to unseal documents that the judge allowed to be filed under seal in a 2010 Mahoning County public corruption case.

seaoat, your right. im not an attorney. but im confidant enough to know that if the supreme court of the united states wanted to open some sealed records it could do so.

I can comment on any subject I like. I dont have ot be an expert on it. Lots of you comment on subjects of which I am more of an expert on than you, say healthcare laws.

So be as mean as you want. I realize you are so far superior than I on every subject, I should be honored you even speak to me at all.

If gunz posted this thread as a hoax then shit be upon him. Either way its still a relevant subject in my mind and will always be a releavant subject in my mind until I have answers that are satisfactory to me. Id at least like his college records unsealed, we deserve the right to compare his grades to bush and see which one really is the most stupid.

Perfect. Why should we who dislike Obama have any honest questions answered?

Nope, not a one. They are sealed and the left continues to defend "sealed".
What a crock of .............. ya know.

Put the whole hideous thing to bed and open the dam records.............

40Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 11:27 am

2seaoat

Just answer the question.......when did you stop beating your dog?

next question

Just answer the question........when did you stop attending AAA?\\

next question

Just answer the question........when did you molest that child?

At some point you realize the purpose of the inquiry, and that it is never about the answer........it is about the question.

41Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 11:37 am

2seaoat

but im confidant enough to know that if the supreme court of the united states wanted to open some sealed records it could do so.

yes, the Supreme Court will either affirm or not a lower court order which is being reviewed by the court. The Supreme Court does not issue Subpoenas, but one of the famous cases where the court ordered something to be turned over involved President Nixon where a lower court had ruled that executive privilege did not attach, and the Supreme Court affirmed the lower court and the tapes were in fact turned over.

I am not asking someone to be a lawyer, a doctor, or a computer programer when commenting on subjects. It is not necessary. However, when a person is incorrect and talking about blood transfusions.......would you not want to explain where the person was incorrect. That does not make you a bad person to correct, it does not make you smarter, it simply means you know about blood transfusions, and the person made a mistake. This entire thread is like the rat trap baited by cheese......it is silliness which appeals to those who have deep seated issues about a black president. President Obama has plenty of policy to discuss which is incorrect, but when folks concentrate on this silliness.....it tells us a great deal about that person.

42Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 11:40 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It tells me a lot about Chrissy...she's not braindead like most of you morons....

43Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 11:48 am

2seaoat

she's not braindead like most of you morons....

I am trying to revive those braincells......but alcohol and age.....it will be a battle.

44Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 11:59 am

Yella

Yella

GUNZ,what ever will you do if this happens?

"If gunz posted this thread as a hoax then shit be upon him."

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

45Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 12:08 pm

2seaoat wrote:but im confidant enough to know that if the supreme court of the united states wanted to open some sealed records it could do so.

yes, the Supreme Court will either affirm or not a lower court order which is being reviewed by the court. The Supreme Court does not issue Subpoenas, but one of the famous cases where the court ordered something to be turned over involved President Nixon where a lower court had ruled that executive privilege did not attach, and the Supreme Court affirmed the lower court and the tapes were in fact turned over.

I am not asking someone to be a lawyer, a doctor, or a computer programer when commenting on subjects. It is not necessary. However, when a person is incorrect and talking about blood transfusions.......would you not want to explain where the person was incorrect. That does not make you a bad person to correct, it does not make you smarter, it simply means you know about blood transfusions, and the person made a mistake. This entire thread is like the rat trap baited by cheese......it is silliness which appeals to those who have deep seated issues about a black president. President Obama has plenty of policy to discuss which is incorrect, but when folks concentrate on this silliness.....it tells us a great deal about that person.

Well you talk a LOT of bullshit really. Then you go back to the OLD adage that people want answers to these questions because he is black. Thats a bunch of SHIT seaoat. Dont you think a republican would be questioning ANY LIBERAL with these types of deficiencies?

Do you think any conservative would simply overlook 20 years in a racist black theology church which is equivilent to the KKK if the person was white? Do you think a republican would overlook a liberals association with known terrorist such as bill ayers if the liberal was white? Do you think republicans would overlook the chance to compare college records when republicans have had thier records open such as bush for critism, but obama wont open his up to critism, and you think we wouldnt question this if the person was white? If someone drew a opponent to having 2 muslim fathers and have two completly different names while we are at war with muslims across the world and you think republicans wouldnt ask those questions if the liberal was white?

well I could go on, and Ill say this, if you answered yes and you think we wouldnt ask those questions if he were white, then you are so full of shit and someone needs to call roto rooter to pump you out.

take your lame deflect, accuse tactic somewhere else.

One day, and it might be after his presidency, but one day we will have answers to these questions.

46Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 12:09 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Chrissy wrote:Do you think any conservative would simply overlook 20 years in a racist black theology church which is equivilent to the KKK if the person was white?

Oh my.

47Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 12:13 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Do you think any conservative would simply overlook 20 years in a racist black theology church which is equivilent to the KKK if the person was white?

Oh my.

well answer it honestly boards?

I know you are aware that rev wrights church teaches black theology right? Its the black equvilent to the KKK. look it up. I didnt invent it.

Do you think you would ask questions if a republican had two different names?

went to school in indonesia?

was a member of the kkk for 20 years?

had associates that were known terorrist that blew up the pentagon?

would you ask questions? I am sure you would. and you would expect every rug to be turned over until you got your answers.

We have questions, legitimate questions. They deserve to be answered. not sealed up. People seal things to HIDE things.

48Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 12:19 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Chrissy wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Oh my.

well answer it honestly boards?

I know you are aware that rev wrights church teaches black theology right? Its the black equvilent to the KKK. look it up. I didnt invent it.

Do you think you would ask questions if a republican had two different names?

went to school in indonesia?

was a member of the kkk for 20 years?

had associates that were known terorrist that blew up the pentagon?

would you ask questions? I am sure you would. and you would expect every rug to be turned over until you got your answers.

We have questions, legitimate questions. They deserve to be answered. not sealed up. People seal things to HIDE things.

No clue where you get your info. Barry Sotoro is a muslim.

49Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 12:25 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

stormwatch89 wrote:AGAIN, I would ask what other President has led us to this point?

Seriously, a debate as to whether or not he's qualified to preside?

Seriously?

Seriously...really seriously...you should read Dennis Kucinick's 32 articles of impeachment against George W. Bush.

50Ruh Roh....what now - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruh Roh....what now 1/16/2013, 12:27 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum