Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop labeling our kids to make big pharma rich !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That was great...and it's not just psychiatric diagnoses; it's also things like the HPV immunization and the practice of giving multiple vaccines at the same time...MMR, DPT, Hep B right after birth...the only reason I could think of for giving a newborn a Hep B vaccine is if the mother had an active case of Hep B.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That was great...and it's not just psychiatric diagnoses; it's also things like the HPV immunization and the practice of giving multiple vaccines at the same time...MMR, DPT, Hep B right after birth...the only reason I could think of for giving a newborn a Hep B vaccine is if the mother had an active case of Hep B.

Hepatitis B Babies

Hepatitis B can be tricky. Infants and children are special victims. The risk of becoming a “chronic carrier” after the initial infection is inversely related to age. The younger the age at the time of the initial infection, the greater is the chance of developing chronic active Hepatitis B.

Adults who contract Hepatitis B get over it more than 90 percent of the time as indicated by the development of surface and core antibodies against the organism and the disappearance of the Hepatitis B antigen from circulating blood. The opposite is true for infants. Chronic HBV infection occurs in as many as 90 percent of infants infected by perinatal transmission.

Children of unidentified chronically infected HBV positive mothers are at high risk of becoming infected with HBV themselves through person-to-person transmission during the first five years of life. Thirty percent of children one to five years of age infected after birth will develop chronic active Hepatitis B; whereas, only two to six percent of older children, adolescents, and adults will develop chronic active Hepatitis B after developing the infection. An estimated one third of the 1.25 million Americans with chronic active HBV acquired their infections as infants or young children.

2seaoat

Why confuse T and Tex with medical facts.......they have med school educations and years of practice which validates their opinions on vaccines and the evil big pharm.

Sure there are abuses, but my neighbor across the street contracted polio in the early fifties and she had to wear braces......when you have a memory of the horrors of what could happen without vaccination, it is hard to do a risk benefit analysis, or listen to a conspiracy theory when you saw every day what happened in the absence of vaccinations.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Why confuse T and Tex with medical facts.......they have med school educations and years of practice which validates their opinions on vaccines and the evil big pharm.

Sure there are abuses, but my neighbor across the street contracted polio in the early fifties and she had to wear braces......when you have a memory of the horrors of what could happen without vaccination, it is hard to do a risk benefit analysis, or listen to a conspiracy theory when you saw every day what happened in the absence of vaccinations.

Did I say there shouldn't be vaccines? Or that no one should be immunized against polio? I think we all of a certain age had at least one friend with polio. I'm saying the vaccines shouldn't be given in multiple dosages...and there should be more stringent requirements on what constitutes those vaccines...like mercury.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Why confuse T and Tex with medical facts.......they have med school educations and years of practice which validates their opinions on vaccines and the evil big pharm.

Did I say there shouldn't be vaccines? Or that no one should be immunized against polio? I think we all of a certain age had at least one friend with polio. I'm saying the vaccines shouldn't be given in multiple dosages...and there should be more stringent requirements on what constitutes those vaccines...like mercury.

You said, "the only reason I could think of for giving a newborn a Hep B vaccine is if the mother had an active case of Hep B".

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

BY THE POWER OF THE GREAT GOOGLE I COMMAND YOU COME OUT OF SEAOAT DEMON OF DELUSION !

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2012/02/18/the-polio-vaccine-myth-the-vaccine-stopped-polio/

In 1977, Dr Jonas Salk, who developed the first polio vaccine, testified along with other scientists that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 1961. (Science 4/4/77 “Abstracts” )

As the natural decrease in Polio cases began in the early 50′s we can clearly see that in countries where the Polio vaccine was introduced cases actually increased in areas where Polio was non existent while in countries that did not implement the vaccine Polio became non existent. Eventually The natural decline of Polio meant that even though we still use the vaccine, most vaccinated will not contract the virus because there is an immunity to it. It is important to note though that cases after 1961, as shown above, are due to the vaccine itself.

One final piece of information that is important to note is that the Polio vaccine used had traces of the SV 40 virus which is directly linked to the creation of cancer within the body. Speculatively, one of the main purposes behind vaccines is the inject the population with codes that open the body up to the ability to contract diseases much more easily. The science behind vaccinations has long been proven to be completely ineffective and the continued use of vaccines only shows the real purpose behind them.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Hepatitis B Babies

Hepatitis B can be tricky. Infants and children are special victims. The risk of becoming a “chronic carrier” after the initial infection is inversely related to age. The younger the age at the time of the initial infection, the greater is the chance of developing chronic active Hepatitis B.

Adults who contract Hepatitis B get over it more than 90 percent of the time as indicated by the development of surface and core antibodies against the organism and the disappearance of the Hepatitis B antigen from circulating blood. The opposite is true for infants. Chronic HBV infection occurs in as many as 90 percent of infants infected by perinatal transmission.

Children of unidentified chronically infected HBV positive mothers are at high risk of becoming infected with HBV themselves through person-to-person transmission during the first five years of life. Thirty percent of children one to five years of age infected after birth will develop chronic active Hepatitis B; whereas, only two to six percent of older children, adolescents, and adults will develop chronic active Hepatitis B after developing the infection. An estimated one third of the 1.25 million Americans with chronic active HBV acquired their infections as infants or young children.

Where would a newborn acquire Hep B except from the mother or from the hospital itself? I'm pretty sure I caught Hep A from a hospital, but Hep B is usually transmitted by either sexual contact or shared needles.

2seaoat

reduced the worldwide incidence from an estimated 350,000 cases in 1988 to 1,652 cases in 2007

America had 20k cases of Polio prior to immunizations each and every year. It was eradicated except an isolated breakout among Amish in the 80s.....a group not vaccinated.

As to the correlation to cancer......my brother has been telling me that my diet was the cause of my cancer.....for five years I have heard his wife who is a nurse and him tell me their lean diet, no sugar, little meat was going to keep them healthy......I got the phone call sunday night that he has prostate cancer, and despite catching it early and low numbers, he has elected to have a radical removal of the prostate, because Jesus told him to do that.

You see, I agree with you that there are things which we may not fully understand about vaccines and the long term effect of the same, but to suggest that in the 40s the government had some sophisticated plan to control us through the same......well that is fantasy because they could not even isolate the Polio virus and they made horrible mistakes on trying to get the same.....or on the other hand you can be like my brother and think diet alone explains cancer....and after 20 years of our family snickering with laughter at this thought that excericse, diet, and faith will somehow stop or slow down death......well it most certainly might help, but in the end even people who did everything right can get cancer......innocent young children can be stricken with disease.....and all of it is unknown for sure.....but your certainty is refreshing.........and like my brother who bragged about not needing doctors and eating correctly.....it was a very sad conversation last night.....not so much because of prostate cancer....it has a 90% 10 year survival rate.....no biggie, but the crushing reality which my brother has had to deal with that his paradigm explaining the world....is well.....uncertain.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hepatitis B virus can be spread by infectious blood and body fluids, and not solely through sexual contact. Children and adults can pick it from many sources, through contact with someone with small cuts or scrapes......hepatitis B can survive outside of the body for 7-10 days ... and can remain present in inanimate objects absent of visible blood.

Saliva of people with hepatitis B can contain the hepatitis B virus, but in very low concentrations compared with blood. Blood tinged saliva will have a higher concentration.

According to information provided by the Immunization Action Coalition and the CDC, an estimated 1.25 million people are chronically infected with the hepatitis B virus in the United States alone, resulting in an estimated 2,000-4,000 deaths each year. Surprisingly, 30%-40% of these chronic infections were acquired during childhood. This fact alone presents a compelling case for vaccinating infants – before they become infected.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I worked for the administrator of a hospital mainly devoted to maternity in the early 70's. I was responsible for the minutes of department head meetings, perinatal conferences, and the occasional infection control report, when the infection control nurse was out. And now my oldest daughter is a nurse.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:

I worked for the administrator of a hospital mainly devoted to maternity in the early 70's. I was responsible for the minutes of department head meetings, perinatal conferences, and the occasional infection control report, when the infection control nurse was out. And now my oldest daughter is a nurse.

Things have changed and advanced since the 70's.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Things have changed and advanced since the 70's.

Thanks for clueing me in. I had no idea. I live in a vacuum. I just stated that my daughter is a nurse, who just completed her course work and externship last year, and who is now a practicing nurse.

And I don't trust the CDC. I don't know about your other source. And I also don't see how a person could have Hep B and not know it. The Hep A put me in bed for six weeks and I had no energy. I was 21 when I had it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Frequently with Hep B there are no symptoms, and it is only discovered in a blood test......So, most people do not know they are carriers unless they get a blood test. A carrier usually has no signs or symptoms of hepatitis B, but will be infected for the rest of his/her life and is capable of passing the disease to others. Although most carriers have no serious problems with hepatitis B, some carriers develop liver problems later.

You can get sick as hell with Hep A....the incubation period is just a matter of days....Hep B has an incubation period of several months before you become symptomatic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum