Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Journal News gun permit map used by burglars to target White Plains home?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Should be interesting to see the results.

"Police are investigating what role, if any, the database played in the burglars' decision to target the home, the law enforcement source said."

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/nation/journal-news-gun-permit-map-used-by-burglars-to-target-white-plains-home-1.4441678

alecto wrote:Should be interesting to see the results.

"Police are investigating what role, if any, the database played in the burglars' decision to target the home, the law enforcement source said."

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/nation/journal-news-gun-permit-map-used-by-burglars-to-target-white-plains-home-1.4441678

This is insanity!...And yet some liberals are against publishing the names/addresses of sex offenders---BUT are willing to publish same information about non-criminals simply because they own LEGAL firearms...sounds about right huh?....

newswatcher wrote:

This is insanity!...And yet some liberals are against publishing the names/addresses of sex offenders---BUT are willing to publish same information about non-criminals simply because they own LEGAL firearms...sounds about right huh?....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ironically, you have no problem with the poster who posted my full name and address.

Why is that...?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Ironically, you have no problem with the poster who posted my full name and address.

Why is that...?

Because that is what you have done to posters on the forum.

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Why is that...?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Total fucking lying Bullshit you fucking POS bitch, but since you keep accusing me of that, maybe I should adopt a scorched earth policy and do what I'm accused of.

And I'll start with you.

in edit...

Tell ya what bitch....name those posters I have supposedly posted name and address. Good luck on that, because they do NOT exist.

Last edited by W_T_M on 1/14/2013, 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Why is that...?

Total fucking lying Bullshit you fucking POS bitch, but since you keep accusing me of that, maybe I should adopt a scorched earth policy and do what I'm accused of.

And I'll start with you.

You already have.

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Why is that...?

And I'll start with you.

You already have.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Total bullshit bitch. Keep lying like the POS troll you are.

How in the hell did you two manage to jump into this thread with your arguments against each other. Not that I really care but just wondering.

alecto wrote:How in the hell did you two manage to jump into this thread with your arguments against each other. Not that I really care but just wondering.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good point. Maybe that bitch can explain why she's following me around to attack me.

Markle

Markle

Why don't you two just get a room?

Markle

Markle

Even Liberals are coming out opposed to the posting of that map, names and addresses.

Just because something is public record doesn't make it newsworthy. I'm curious if the rag can be held liable for putting that household in danger by publishing their name and address.

Would some of the people here, supporting the publishing of those names and address be equally supportive if a map with the names and address of all those on welfare, food stamps, free cell phone, reduced cost of Internet were front page news?

Markle wrote:Even Liberals are coming out opposed to the posting of that map, names and addresses.

Just because something is public record doesn't make it newsworthy. I'm curious if the rag can be held liable for putting that household in danger by publishing their name and address.

Would some of the people here, supporting the publishing of those names and address be equally supportive if a map with the names and address of all those on welfare, food stamps, free cell phone, reduced cost of Internet were front page news?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I said it was absolutely wrong, just like it was wrong for the blogger to post the info on the reporters.

Markle

Markle

W_T_M wrote:
Markle wrote:Even Liberals are coming out opposed to the posting of that map, names and addresses.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I said it was absolutely wrong, just like it was wrong for the blogger to post the info on the reporters.

There are no reporters today. As far as I'm concerned, if someone published their names and addresses as pay back for posting private citizens legal ownership of a weapon, well, payback is heck.

Reporters today sit back and wait for talking points and news releases to be handed to them Then they reword and summarize the who thing, and head for the coffee shop or bar. If it doesn't fit their agenda or philosophy, it is ignored.

A while back, a school of journalism published the results of a questionaire they requested from all incoming freshman. The number one reason they gave for going into journalism was "to make a difference".

I'm not surpirsed that was the number one reason. Problem is, that is NOT their purpose. Their purpose is NOT to make a difference, but give us all the facts so WE can make intelligent choices.

I don't have the least problem with Chris Matthews just so he would be outspoken that it is his Progressive opinion.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I think the homeowner who was burglarized should sue the heck out of that stupid rag. Thank God he wasn't home and wasn't hurt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum