Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mountain Pure water company attacked by IRS SWAT team over paperwork.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Unbelievable.

2seaoat

Pure nonsense. I was in a factory in 1978 which was raided by immigration. They came in with 50 agents and sealed all the doors. They were carrying firearms, and they went up to people of Hispanic heritage and started asking those folks questions.....none of us could leave the building, and some of us were asked to leave certain areas. This was 1978. I have never been so angered with the injustice I saw that day as Hispanics were questioned, but real illegal aliens who were from Eastern Europe were never questioned in our Assembly room. We had at least 15 women who were white and illegal, but they worked over a kid whose father was a hero in WWII and the kid was fifth Generation American out of Texas......nope.....the same folks who are saying the raid on the water company was bad....have been arguing that the feds are not raiding and deporting folks.

Second, these raids do not happen in a void. They happen when there is a found deficiency. My business partner owns about 6 companies and one is a rather large machine shop and he has had two unannounced audits where they literally took over his office for the day......he was found at the end of the day owing 10k, and rather than getting mad, he asked if the agent wanted him to pay 10k for the next fiscal year(he is a smart business man) and the agent took him up on it and he has not had this type of IRS intervention in over a decade......folks these have been happening for years.....before Bush was even in office....so why is this being sold now....and why is the lawyer in the end talking about states stopping federal agents......complete nonsense. First of all if I have a deficiency, they most certainly can attach assets.....and if not......the money would be returned in less than 30 days by motion.......this is a comic book for the weak of mind.

The one thing which was very good is the general belief that people have to remain in custody during a raid or other law enforcement encounter....it is very important that people realize they can fully identify themselves and then ask if they are under arrest. If a person is not under arrest, they simply need to be polite and say that if I am not under arrest I am going home, thank you officer. Too often Americans want to be cooperative, but where I do agree with T is that we become too sheep like.....here the employees could simply ask.......now in 1978 I did have the pleasure to chew out an agent about questioning the kid who was an American citizen because the way he looked......the difference was the agent knew he was wrong, and was polite.......we all need to stand up, but to create this false war......it is not by accident.......there are very dedicated folks who are feeding this crap into the pipeline, and creating folklore which is not entirely correct. I would love to hear what the actual tax determinations were.....but those are private....so of course this video makes it sound like clean hands.....from my experience.....complete and utter nonsense.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No! complete and utter nonsense is that a few men with box cutters killed over 3000 people....the fact that democide is the biggest killer of all isn't nonsense but of course the sheep will always fall in line......

Also you didn't pay much attention they did say some white collar crimes were exposed....the way they handled the crimes was what was called in question but of course you probably agreed that WACO was proper procedure....damn man you think yourself the voice of reason....you aren't.

2seaoat

Not a voice of reason.....I know people who have had these unannounced IRS forced audits for 20 years.....and to the last one of them......they were happy as a pig in crap....and paid.....you can infer what you want.

I am not enlightened. I have been abused by every level of government. I have posted here were the IRS said I owed 7k, and my CPA said they owed me about 20k because of a difference in depreciation schedules.....I spent over a year going to talk to these idiots who did not know the difference in asset depreciation schedules....the good news I got the full refund plus a couple thousand dollars of interest at 9%.....so sure they make mistakes.

I had the Army corp come on to my property last summer and inspected my entire property without a warrant because we were having a drought and concrete was seen on my shorelines of my property....utter nonsense that these intrusive inspections are limited to the feds.....I have had the state who I am now in court telling me I cannot use a portable bathroom trailer....or the county who told me a warning sign on a dangerous tube in the river needed a damn permit.....nope where we disagree is that every level government can excel and be fair.....and it can also by tyrannical....but you only look at the feds....as do the folks feeding this pap into the pipeline....I will listen when you do the same with state and local.....and when you compliment government when they do things right.....but you are being polite.....I am an arrogant prick at times.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

.but you only look at the feds....as do the folks feeding this pap into the pipeline....I will listen when you do the same with state and local.

Fish rots from the head down....the feds are slamming down their demands to the state governments. Such as telling the Texas government that if they denied the TSA they would have any planes flying in or out of Texas SHOT DOWN.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum