Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is this?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is this? Empty Who is this? 1/12/2013, 12:50 pm

Here is a pic of someone we all know as an adult. Who do y'all think it is?

Who is this? Xzls210

2Who is this? Empty Re: Who is this? 1/12/2013, 12:59 pm

Totally unrelated... but, God I like pinball...

Who is this? Erjej10

Anybody figure out who was in the first pic?

3Who is this? Empty Re: Who is this? 1/12/2013, 1:02 pm

I found Mongo... in Texas...

Who is this? R0zj010

4Who is this? Empty Re: Who is this? 1/12/2013, 1:07 pm

Here's Hallmark's bike... DEAL WITH IT! (I think I have had too much coffee this morning.)

Who is this? CHVq7

5Who is this? Empty Re: Who is this? 1/12/2013, 1:09 pm

2seaoat

Arnold

6Who is this? Empty Re: Who is this? 1/12/2013, 1:11 pm

2seaoat wrote:Arnold

cheers cheers cheers Congratulations... you win the green weenie! cheers cheers cheers

7Who is this? Empty Re: Who is this? 1/12/2013, 2:15 pm

2seaoat

Thank you sir.....but most of the green weenies I have seen have been sitting in my refrigerator too long. I was going to ask you, now that you are 62, did you elect to take early retirement?

I like Z, will turn 62 December of 2013, and I will definitely take it because I probably have less than 28 months based on averages, and with my wife's government pension being so high, she will not get much if anything in the way of survivor benefits because of SS restrictions on the same. First, if you took early retirement what is the restriction on your earnings, and, second, if you did not choose to take early retirement what was your reasoning?

I will probably go in and set up a meeting this summer, but I am still working, and the doctors have recommended I continue to do the same as long as I am able, however I do not want to be working for nothing if all of the social security will be deducted. So instead of a green weenie......how about some wisdom on your selection.

8Who is this? Empty Re: Who is this? 1/12/2013, 7:05 pm

SeaOat, I grabbed my state pension at age 50 (22 years of service and a Manager at retirement) and Social Security at 62. Sure, it isn't what I could have gotten if I waited, but hell, I might not live that long. It is a bit nearsighted, especially if I live to be 87 like my dad or 92 like my mom, but there is something about "a bird in the hand".

I am enjoying my retirement.

9Who is this? Empty Re: Who is this? 1/12/2013, 8:31 pm

2seaoat

Most people I am talking to simply are not going to wait. I concur.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum