Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Civil Defense info sleep tight

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Low-flying helicopters have been scouting Washington, DC the last few days, supposedly in an effort to establish "a baseline" for radiation... so they can pinpoint where increases in radiating materials may occur. (If a terrorist brings in a bomb or dirty bomb materials)

Methinks they're not telling us the whole story. Maybe they're looking for something specific that they don't want us to panic over...

Possible. They have a lot of very sensitive monitoring equipment in that area. Rememberer the story of the local guy who set off the alarm in the White House.

Y'know, this "baseline" survey is gonna take many days to do. In order to see if there are any increases, they're gonna have to do the same thing again and look for differences.

I just don't think they're going to scan Washington for General Purposes... Not a detailed scan like that.

They're looking for something and trying to keep a lid on it.

Yomama wrote:Y'know, this "baseline" survey is gonna take many days to do. In order to see if there are any increases, they're gonna have to do the same thing again and look for differences.

I just don't think they're going to scan Washington for General Purposes... Not a detailed scan like that.

They're looking for something and trying to keep a lid on it.

I agree

Those choppers are flying slow at 150 feet.

Move along folks. Nothing unusual here... yeah, right!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum