Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our differences

+2
PBulldog2
no stress
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Our differences Empty Our differences 1/9/2013, 9:47 pm

ook, I realize we are a very diverse group. I know each of us has a certain taste for our own brand of news or stories.

But we are a group. Can we try to at least participate on the threads offered up?

I know you may not like me and I may not like some of you. But I will make comments on peoples threads I my not care about. This is a forum.

If you want livly topics, it helps to participate, even if your comment might not be the jewle of the crown for a particular topic.

Just sayin. or continue to watch and keep your mouths shut.

whatever.

2Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/9/2013, 10:24 pm

Chrissy wrote:ook, I realize we are a very diverse group. I know each of us has a certain taste for our own brand of news or stories.

But we are a group. Can we try to at least participate on the threads offered up?

I know you may not like me and I may not like some of you. But I will make comments on peoples threads I my not care about. This is a forum.

If you want livly topics, it helps to participate, even if your comment might not be the jewle of the crown for a particular topic.

Just sayin. or continue to watch and keep your mouths shut.

whatever.

So, what's the problem? Specifically? Did somebody not jump on one of your threads?

3Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/9/2013, 10:36 pm

I find Ghandi and Damaged Eagles posts mostly just trolling shit so I have them on ignore and do not comment on anything they post. Mr Ghandi said some very offensive and disgusting things about my wife and I chose not to read any more.
Eagle is just a troll......................

4Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/9/2013, 10:47 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:I find Ghandi and Damaged Eagles posts mostly just trolling shit so I have them on ignore and do not comment on anything they post. Mr Ghandi said some very offensive and disgusting things about my wife and I chose not to read any more.

Ooooookaay. But, why is Chrissy upset?

Did she start a thread and nobody respond... not enough people respond... everybody on this forum fail to respond???

5Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/9/2013, 10:58 pm

yomomma, its not about one of my threads.

I see many people going out of thier way creating soo many topics and there are all these topics with just a couple replies. it has filled up the entire board for days now like that. with the exception of getting lucky to catch someone here and a conversation happens. so no, im not upset just making an observation.

maybe my observation is off because im not here during the day much.

Im not upset though sweety. Just trying to nudge some conversation. Razz

I guess I have a different point of veiw. I dont care if people are trolling or playing with my head or what ever. if it interest me, I particcipate.

participate more dammit, dont make me get a switch! < edited to let yomomma know this part wasnt directed at him.

6Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/9/2013, 11:37 pm

Otay.

7Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/9/2013, 11:50 pm

no stress

no stress

sorry, i get busy in spurts and dont get to come on for days at a time. I still like all of you though. group hug

8Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 1:41 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:I find Ghandi and Damaged Eagles posts mostly just trolling shit so I have them on ignore and do not comment on anything they post. Mr Ghandi said some very offensive and disgusting things about my wife and I chose not to read any more.

Our differences Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlwkiQshmyVGn0axF6Eunh732i03DABWTPuxmDk3RtW2LcLTs7

So says the poster who follows me all over the forums just so he can call me a troll. Go figure...

What was the definition of a troll again there big guy?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nqpSHGvhd8

Laughing

9Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 3:31 am

Chrissy wrote:
participate more dammit, dont make me get a switch!

Our differences Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzrP4au6BS4bxJeoULcEUZ-Dj_J4_zP_PHwqo3vlFvaQ6I3hfO

Ow.w..w...

"One day I walked the road and crossed a field
To go by where the hounds ran hard.
And on the master raced: behind the hunters chased
To where the path was barred.
One fine young lady's horse refused the fence to clear.
I unlocked the gate but she did wait until the pack had disappeared.

Crop handle carved in bone;
Sat high upon a throne of finest English leather.
The queen of all the pack,
This joker raised his hat and talked about the weather.
All should be warned about this high born Hunting Girl.
She took this simple man's downfall in hand;
I raised the flag that she unfurled.

Boot leather flashing and spurnecks the size of my thumb.
This highborn hunter had tastes as strange as they come.
Unbridled passion: I took the bit in my teeth.
Her standing over --- me on my knees underneath.

My lady, be discrete.
I must get to my feet and go back to the farm.
Whilst I appreciate you are no deviate,
I might come to some harm.
I'm not inclined to acts refined, if that's how it goes.
Oh, high born Hunting Girl,
I'm just a normal low born so and so."

Jethro Tull - Hunting Girl

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElMT6_wZ5zY

Laughing

+'d . .. ... Sorry!!!!! I couldn't help myself!

10Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 4:07 am

Our differences Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbXG24uj_laMLrQvWlAmRpQ9SFpeWBbY8cXdCAPburdP1TQ8id8w

We can't even get along on these forums Chrissy. So there's my proof about what I had to say on your world government thread in the Politics section of these forums...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgYAHHkPFs

Smile

11Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 5:36 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy, I've just got a lot going on right now. I'm not doing a lot of posting anywhere. Like the Terminator, "I'llllll beeeee baaaaack!"

12Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 7:45 am

PBulldog2 wrote:Chrissy, I've just got a lot going on right now. I'm not doing a lot of posting anywhere. Like the Terminator, "I'llllll beeeee baaaaack!"

Well I hope everything is ok for you.

perhaps when you get bak we can look up funny lookin mud huts and pretend thats what ill be living in behind your house and i can go find funny looking pics of donkeys and pretend thats what im going to give you a lift to town on. i know we did that all already kind of, but something like that. Smile

Our differences Hug19

13Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 9:01 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Chrissy wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:Chrissy, I've just got a lot going on right now. I'm not doing a lot of posting anywhere. Like the Terminator, "I'llllll beeeee baaaaack!"

perhaps when you get bak we can look up funny lookin mud huts and pretend thats what ill be living in behind your house and i can go find funny looking pics of donkeys and pretend thats what im going to give you a lift to town on. i know we did that all already kind of, but something like that. Smile

Our differences Hug19

Purfect! I enjoy those most too, Chrissy.

While I totally appreciate Boards hosting this forum, sure wish I had a better grasp on posting pics.

Yeah, I know, put them in photo bucket first, etc. It's just not second nature to me yet, or even first.

Anyway, keep at it darlin. I enjoy your topics MUCHLY cheers cheers

14Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 9:18 am

stormwatch89 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Our differences Hug19

Purfect! I enjoy those most too, Chrissy.

While I totally appreciate Boards hosting this forum, sure wish I had a better grasp on posting pics.

Yeah, I know, put them in photo bucket first, etc. It's just not second nature to me yet, or even first.

Anyway, keep at it darlin. I enjoy your topics MUCHLY cheers cheers

Lady I miss talking to you too. Our differences Hug20

FYI. I dont put my photos in photo bucket. They are saved to my computer. I then click the 6th icon square from the right, choose my photo, then serving.com window shows up, it lets me copy from there by hitting a botton on it. I then click on the 5th icon from the rihht and paste what I copied from the serving window and it goes into my thread. eric is very good at giving tutorials with pictures.

but yes, I love those kind of topics where we are joking and playing with each other. we need more of that. cant be arguments and blah bad news all the time. thats not good for us as humans. we needy some love and laughs Very Happy

15Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 9:28 am

I guess I am somewhat of a troll also. I try only to post if I have something constructive to say, but then again I do interject my thoughts here and there to stir things just a bit.

16Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 10:16 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Posting on these threads exposes ones self to criticism and ridicule. There are a good number of people who are not comfortable jumping into the conversation but enjoy reading the comments of others.

17Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 2:14 pm

bigt wrote:I guess I am somewhat of a troll also. I try only to post if I have something constructive to say, but then again I do interject my thoughts here and there to stir things just a bit.

You can troll me anytime. Wink

18Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 2:25 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy, plans have changed.

We are going to start a honeybee plantation. We will build a nice place for you, and you can be the honeybee caretaker. Get your hat and veil ready, and bone up on honeybee care techniques, since we know nothing about it.

We are depending on you.

Hubby and I will live in the fine mansion that will be the result of honey sales. We shall all be rich, and ride fine white horses. We won't need the donkey anymore. Sorry. Find fine white horses, please. And a really nice carriage.

19Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 5:55 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PBulldog2 wrote:Chrissy, plans have changed.

We are going to start a honeybee plantation. We will build a nice place for you, and you can be the honeybee caretaker. Get your hat and veil ready, and bone up on honeybee care techniques, since we know nothing about it.

We are depending on you.

Hubby and I will live in the fine mansion that will be the result of honey sales. We shall all be rich, and ride fine white horses. We won't need the donkey anymore. Sorry. Find fine white horses, please. And a really nice carriage.

Sounds wonderful, PB.

Can I be the head, er horse hunter? I luve shopping for horses!!! ( I shop-you pay-K?)

Chrissy will have her hands full supporting you and hubby in your fine lifestyle while making that hat and veil look very, very sexy.

Thanks for the try, Chrissy and PB, but I'm still a FAIL on pic uploading. I'll try on another laptop.

20Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 7:37 pm

What a great plan. Youre in luck, I have been known to charm a bee or two.

We wont talk about this one incident Embarassed
[img]Our differences Bee_fa10[/img]

But I still have my old uniforms.
[img]Our differences Bee_un10[/img]

And of course my old front door sign.
[img]Our differences Bee_fl10[/img]

So Storm, Im sure you can still pull through with the horses I hope.

PB, can I have a hint at what my accomodations will bee like Razz Sounds like a sweet deal! Cool

21Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 7:49 pm

Chrissy wrote:
bigt wrote:I guess I am somewhat of a troll also. I try only to post if I have something constructive to say, but then again I do interject my thoughts here and there to stir things just a bit.

I believe I have.

22Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 7:52 pm

bigt wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I believe I have.

I enjoyed it too.

23Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 7:54 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Chrissy wrote:What a great plan. Youre in luck, I have been known to charm a bee or two.

We wont talk about this one incident Embarassed
[img]Our differences Bee_fa10[/img]

But I still have my old uniforms.
[img]Our differences Bee_un10[/img]

And of course my old front door sign.
[img]Our differences Bee_fl10[/img]

So Storm, Im sure you can still pull through with the horses I hope.

PB, can I have a hint at what my accomodations will bee like Razz Sounds like a sweet deal! Cool

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

24Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 7:55 pm

Oh, yes it was a nice trolling session. Twisted Evil

Troll, Troll, Troll your boat gently up the stream????????

25Our differences Empty Re: Our differences 1/10/2013, 8:17 pm

bigt wrote:Oh, yes it was a nice trolling session. Twisted Evil

Troll, Troll, Troll your boat gently up the stream????????

I dont think its a secret that I like having my boat trolled. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum