Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To all those that thought Manti 'Teo should have been the heisman winner...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

That guy was a non-factor in the first half. That defense allowed 28 points from an SEC offense that was less than spectacular. There was no game in which Manzeil was a non-factor.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Manzeil defeated this team on the road!

boards of FL wrote:Manzeil defeated this team on the road!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No they didn't.

They defeated a diminished Bama team that should have won the game w/ a running play to end it, instead of that asshat stoopid pass play. But that's football, and the Aggies prevailed.

The Bama team that took the field last night would hand TA&M their butt, even if you are tired of hearing about them.

W_T_M wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Manzeil defeated this team on the road!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No they didn't.

They defeated a diminished Bama team that should have won the game w/ a running play to end it, instead of that asshat stoopid pass play. But that's football, and the Aggies prevailed.

The Bama team that took the field last night would hand TA&M their butt, even if you are tired of hearing about them.

Until last night I was buying into the over-rated hype about the Crimson Tide. The way that they man handled the ND defense last night erased all doubts in my mind that Alabama is the real deal. I am now of the belief that the A&M game was nothing more than a fluke.

2seaoat

Until last night I was buying into the over-rated hype about the Crimson Tide. The way that they man handled the ND defense last night erased all doubts in my mind that Alabama is the real deal. I am now of the belief that the A&M game was nothing more than a fluke.

I so agree.....when they gave a sideline shot of the ND players sitting on bench....the look in those kid's eyes was as certain as anything I have ever seen in a football game.....they knew they had no business playing that team. I did not see this dominance earlier, but the team that played Monday night was as dominant of a team as I have seen in many years.....I knew ND was weak early in the season when I watched the Michigan State game, but I thought if 30 seconds was on the clock....Georgia would have been the National Champs......that would have been a fluke also....the best team won.....and this pains me to no end.

Yella

Yella

boards of FL wrote:That guy was a non-factor in the first half. That defense allowed 28 points from an SEC offense that was less than spectacular. There was no game in which Manzeil was a non-factor.

Well now, we all know TEO is a cool dude and a helava bistro singer even though he is a mite contrary and conspiratorial at times. . .but the Heisman?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sal

Sal

Te'o was on the sideline at the Notre Dame - Kentucky basketball game in South Bend a few weeks ago, leading a chant of, "O - VER - RA - TED" as the final seconds ticked away.

Karma.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum