Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next year, I expect it to be an Oregon vs Texas A&M title game.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm calling it now.

boards of FL wrote:I'm calling it now.

I am not denying your prediction but as much as I dislike Alabama, they will be in the hunt also. They lost 35 players to graduation and the NFL last season and Saban has put together another winning team. If Lacy comes back they will have a bruise for a back and even if he don't then there's Yeldon waiting in the wings. If Saban can put together a team next year like the one this year after losing 35 players, Alabama will most certainly be in the hunt and I don't think that is too far fetched since he will have the #1 recruiting class.

Oh and BTW, Saban will remain at Alabama, he ain't going nowhere.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I am not denying your prediction but as much as I dislike Alabama, they will be in the hunt also. They lost 35 players to graduation and the NFL last season and Saban has put together another winning team. If Lacy comes back they will have a bruise for a back and even if he don't then there's Yeldon waiting in the wings. If Saban can put together a team next year like the one this year after losing 35 players, Alabama will most certainly be in the hunt and I don't think that is too far fetched since he will have the #1 recruiting class.

Why would Saban want to leave?...He's chasing a LEGEND and is the most popular figure in the State of Alabama!...

2seaoat

If Georgia's qb comes back....they will be tough. I also like Louisville.......but Ohio State is back in the mix next year.......and sadly I must agree the tide will be in the hunt.....Auburn will not be in the hunt.

newswatcher wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Why would Saban want to leave?...He's chasing a LEGEND and is the most popular figure in the State of Alabama!...

5.3 million base salary does not hurt a bit either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum