Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat is a hypocrit.....but that thread got erased....so here is my answer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

purposly buys equipment for his bussines to lower his tax burden.
Yes, that is true and half of the equation. The other half of the equation is that the equipment increases my profits. I make no business decision which does not try to improve the bottom line.

He rants on about how the hurricane victims of up north are getting screwed

60 days to pass the relief bill and unlike when Dennis came through in July....I did not have to deal with sub zero temps......yep, I will continue to rant about 60 some votes which were against the replinishment of the flood insurance fund.....you go ahead and defend that....there was no pork in the small portion of the original bill......just obstructionist traitors....nothing more or less.

screwed because a pork laiden bill wasnt passed
No, I never wanted pork in the bill. My objection was that the John promised the folks an up or down vote. This means vote on the present bill sent from the senate, or amend the bill taking out obvious pork......Neither of these were done. Folks were lied to.....and that was wrong.

Then he rants on how he wants the gulf coast to not take a private companies money because he thinks that taking a private companies money is the same thing as sucking the money off the tax payers back.

Is Dreams your long lost twin sister....where you were separated at the hospital....fines assessed are always against private parties.....taxes assessed are always against private parties.......when they normally go to the general fund where they belong....tell me do the dollars have a little sign on them.....you know the dollars with George wearing a hat mean they came from taxes.....and dollars without a hat came from fines......you are making me smile today.

Now he wants to make sure anyone trying to make it has a concious. I think I understand what you are implying.....nope I am clueless....let me guess.....we should all abandon our moral framework.....and get us one of those Dixiecrat Republicans to help us get some of those dollars....you know the ones without George wearing his hat.

I do feel bad for you oat, really, I do.
I know you do....why else would you sincerely try so hard to have me laughing this afternoon. We have discussed the healing power of laughter, and I appreciate your feeling bad for me.

but really oats, youre just another do good for nothing rich guy trying to fuck the little guy. because you got yours and have been able to pass that on to your children. Now you dont care about the rest of us who want the same. Damn, you must be peeking at my polo practice.

So take your high road hypocrisy and shove it.
you really have mistaken the road I am on......actually I think we just passed each other......wave and honk your horn.

You sure do get ornery when you run from an issue and cannot face a logical explanation....you need to smile more Very Happy

Last edited by 2seaoat on 1/5/2013, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

The thread isn't erased. It's over in the Politics section.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t5021-seaoat-is-a-hypocrit

2seaoat

all that hard work to bold her quotes.....I like having fun....but that was work.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:all that hard work to bold her quotes.....I like having fun....but that was work.

No use stressing out over a sunk cost!

2seaoat wrote:all that hard work to bold her quotes.....I like having fun....but that was work.

SeaOat, is senility setting in?........................... lol!

2seaoat

No use stressing out over a sunk cost!

Classic Very Happy

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

SeaOat, is senility setting in?........................... lol!

[img]Seaoat is a hypocrit.....but that thread got erased....so here is my answer  Dog_la10[/img]

2seaoat wrote:purposly buys equipment for his bussines to lower his tax burden.
Yes, that is true and half of the equation. The other half of the equation is that the equipment increases my profits. I make no business decision which does not try to improve the bottom line.

He rants on about how the hurricane victims of up north are getting screwed

60 days to pass the relief bill and unlike when Dennis came through in July....I did not have to deal with sub zero temps......yep, I will continue to rant about 60 some votes which were against the replinishment of the flood insurance fund.....you go ahead and defend that....there was no pork in the small portion of the original bill......just obstructionist traitors....nothing more or less.

screwed because a pork laiden bill wasnt passed
No, I never wanted pork in the bill. My objection was that the John promised the folks an up or down vote. This means vote on the present bill sent from the senate, or amend the bill taking out obvious pork......Neither of these were done. Folks were lied to.....and that was wrong.

Then he rants on how he wants the gulf coast to not take a private companies money because he thinks that taking a private companies money is the same thing as sucking the money off the tax payers back.

Is Dreams your long lost twin sister....where you were separated at the hospital....fines assessed are always against private parties.....taxes assessed are always against private parties.......when they normally go to the general fund where they belong....tell me do the dollars have a little sign on them.....you know the dollars with George wearing a hat mean they came from taxes.....and dollars without a hat came from fines......you are making me smile today.

Now he wants to make sure anyone trying to make it has a concious. I think I understand what you are implying.....nope I am clueless....let me guess.....we should all abandon our moral framework.....and get us one of those Dixiecrat Republicans to help us get some of those dollars....you know the ones without George wearing his hat.

I do feel bad for you oat, really, I do.
I know you do....why else would you sincerely try so hard to have me laughing this afternoon. We have discussed the healing power of laughter, and I appreciate your feeling bad for me.

but really oats, youre just another do good for nothing rich guy trying to fuck the little guy. because you got yours and have been able to pass that on to your children. Now you dont care about the rest of us who want the same. Damn, you must be peeking at my polo practice.

So take your high road hypocrisy and shove it.
you really have mistaken the road I am on......actually I think we just passed each other......wave and honk your horn.

You sure do get ornery when you run from an issue and cannot face a logical explanation....you need to smile more Very Happy

I can understand why you're laughing,Seaoat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum