Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Southwest Florida died.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Southwest Florida died. Empty Southwest Florida died. 1/4/2013, 11:24 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.weartv.com/template/inews_wire/wires.regional.fl/2ec7f017-www.weartv.com.shtml
EAST NAPLES, Fla. (AP) -- Authorities say a southwest Florida died in a fire contained to a small shed behind his home.

Neighbors told the Naples Daily News (http://bit.ly/S93W0U ) they heard a series of explosions and screams Thursday afternoon. Fire crews took about 20 minutes to extinguish the flames. They found the body of 47-year-old Antonio Castaneda-Rodriguez.

A Collier County Sheriff's official says the fire is under investigation but doesn't appear suspicious.

The state fire marshal's office will try to determine the cause.

Information from: Naples (Fla.) Daily News, http://www.naplesnews.com

2Southwest Florida died. Empty Re: Southwest Florida died. 1/4/2013, 2:30 pm

we're not all dead.

That area is a odd area. with the exception of a few hidden slums out in the everglades area poor people live in middle class neighborhoods such as this. Naples is a defnite city of the haves and have nots. The city is beautiful and they insure that all areas are well kept and has palm trees, flowers nice grooming etc even in low rent areas. The police force here is brutal, you do not want to mess with any of the police in this area. They do not take shit.

however, im glad I moved to the cape. I really hated that area. I couldnt understand any of my neighbors but one. poor thing.

3Southwest Florida died. Empty Re: Southwest Florida died. 1/5/2013, 12:27 am

Chrissy wrote:we're not all dead.

That area is a odd area. with the exception of a few hidden slums out in the everglades area poor people live in middle class neighborhoods such as this. Naples is a defnite city of the haves and have nots. The city is beautiful and they insure that all areas are well kept and has palm trees, flowers nice grooming etc even in low rent areas. The police force here is brutal, you do not want to mess with any of the police in this area. They do not take shit.

however, im glad I moved to the cape. I really hated that area. I couldnt understand any of my neighbors but one. poor thing.

Howz that gang-banging neighbor doing Chrissy? You still sitting outside by the pool? It's too cold here in P'cola to sit outside and drink... had to drink inside tonight.

4Southwest Florida died. Empty Re: Southwest Florida died. 1/5/2013, 10:01 am

Yomama wrote:
Chrissy wrote:we're not all dead.

Howz that gang-banging neighbor doing Chrissy? You still sitting outside by the pool? It's too cold here in P'cola to sit outside and drink... had to drink inside tonight.

Oh lord. She's not as loud as she was before. I think she might have gotten a little bit of a hint either from overhearing us laugh at her or seeing us with a video recorder.

But she's still loud. I almost wanted to go over there the other night because something was going on and she was screaming and her kids were screaming and crying. Then I saw one of the little boys come run around the back of the house.

Then I thought to call the police and then i was like the police will come to my house and then ill have a problem with this lady. she scary to me. I have come up with a plan though. Im going to get her address soon, maybe this weekend. because ive thought about this a lot. I feel like a bad citizen because I think this lady is abusive and she scares me, i know those kids must be out of thier mind horrified. Some people would say its none of my bussiness and noramlly i would stay out of it, just the boy running to the back of the house the other day with all that commotion made me even more suspicious.

I dont know what to do really. She's a bother and i feel bad for her kids. what am i to do? Neutral

5Southwest Florida died. Empty Re: Southwest Florida died. 1/5/2013, 11:57 am

no stress

no stress

meth lab

6Southwest Florida died. Empty Re: Southwest Florida died. 1/5/2013, 12:13 pm

Gunz wrote:meth lab

I dont think its that.

allthough you never know.

apparently the woman is from california and she has two older kids who are still there with her ex husband. Somehow she got shot in the stomach and who knows what she was up to.

I cant imagine it being a meth lab. I dont think this woman is smart enough to make that. although her brother could be. hmmm...

Its really a shame. This is such a nice neighborhood, it isnt cheap to live here. I have moved 3 times in the last 12 years in order to provide my children and myself with a nice area to live. And each time its creeping gangstas.

Even as I was leaving pcola navy point area it was creeping in closer.

There's no decent place for middle class anymore. You have to be almost stinking filthy rich to live in a nice area, in a gated community(which I hate).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum