Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very interesting video on crime stats......only 6 minutes long....C'mon, U can do it.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

no stress

no stress

I'm wondering what Boards' spin on it will be.

Gunz wrote:I'm wondering what Boards' spin on it will be.

Im not sure, I gave him the stats about total violent rime going down when we were talking on another thread, but that wasnt the topic so we didnt get into it good.

I think its obvious that a good proportion of our crime is gang related in these inner cities.

We probaly could eliminate some of it with jobs, but we have to look at drugs too. These people grow up poor and many of them all they know is thier family, the gang. So its a culture issue as well when you try to straighten out agang member, because like I said, the gang is thier family. Its who takes care of them.

What we really need is a undercover group of bad asses to infiltrate and desiminate.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

He's probably just going to blame me.
It's my fault that people kill eachother in big cities.
It's even my fault that crime was higher 20 years ago.

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Last edited by Ghandi on 1/2/2013, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:

Im not sure, I gave him the stats about total violent rime going down when we were talking on another thread, but that wasnt the topic so we didnt get into it good.

I think its obvious that a good proportion of our crime is gang related in these inner cities.

We probaly could eliminate some of it with jobs, but we have to look at drugs too. These people grow up poor and many of them all they know is thier family, the gang. So its a culture issue as well when you try to straighten out agang member, because like I said, the gang is thier family. Its who takes care of them.

What we really need is a undercover group of bad asses to infiltrate and desiminate.

We had something like this years ago called the guardian angles. I wonder what happened to them.

I'm curious as to why this post deserved a negative from someone.
Would that someone care to speak up about it?

Very interesting video on crime stats......only 6 minutes long....C'mon, U can do it. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE8X9rRK71YFh8n_RjGUeTxsBdfdIHOibehEmyczZ1X8kXkD5D

We wouldn't want to provide a dangerous work environment for our criminals now would we?

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsKzdKNAmo

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum