Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy New Year

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Happy New Year Empty Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 3:36 pm

The party we went to was over-the-top as usual. The host's house was in a competition and was voted the "Most Festive" holiday display in Alabama. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my memory chip with my good camera. These images (and video) were taken with my cell phone. The house in the background used to be our house. It was like living next to the Griswolds.

Happy New Year Romes-10

The fireworks went for 15 minutes like this. No mortar shots on this video (sigh), but he shot off 72 of them as well.

2Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 3:44 pm

This guy doesn't scrimp on anything. This pic was before the ball drop, but the ball is lit as it drops and the letters have scores of lights that dazzle when the ball reaches the bottom.

Happy New Year Rome_s10

3Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 3:44 pm

oh very cool. Cool

I got a few of those 500 gram boxes of fireworks and some of those round put in the tube things. made the whole house shake. I didnt get vid though. Were fortunate here because we have firework outlets ft myers. we must not have the same rules as they do in pcola because when I lived there I owuld drive across the bridge every year and buy them in alabama.

good times! Very Happy

Happy New Year to you too!

4Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 3:50 pm

Chrissy wrote:oh very cool. Cool

I got a few of those 500 gram boxes of fireworks and some of those round put in the tube things. made the whole house shake. I didnt get vid though. Were fortunate here because we have firework outlets ft myers. we must not have the same rules as they do in pcola because when I lived there I owuld drive across the bridge every year and buy them in alabama.

good times! Very Happy

Those "tube things" are mortars... an explosion to drive the display way up in the air, then the airburst with colors and a report (boom). This guy had 72 of them all prewired to go with one lighting.

Happy New Year Mortar10

5Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 4:10 pm

Yomama wrote:The party we went to was over-the-top as usual. The host's house was in a competition and was voted the "Most Festive" holiday display in Alabama. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my memory chip with my good camera. These images (and video) were taken with my cell phone. The house in the background used to be our house. It was like living next to the Griswolds.

Happy New Year Romes-10

The fireworks went for 15 minutes like this. No mortar shots on this video (sigh), but he shot off 72 of them as well.

That's a hell of a lot of work decorating that house!

6Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 4:32 pm

Yomama wrote:
Chrissy wrote:oh very cool. Cool

good times! Very Happy

Those "tube things" are mortars... an explosion to drive the display way up in the air, then the airburst with colors and a report (boom). This guy had 72 of them all prewired to go with one lighting.

Happy New Year Mortar10

That is exactly what they were. I didnt have that many of those. I only had 24. they are expensive. I did have two addtional large multi shot boxes that went way up like the ones you showed. They too are expensive.

Youre freind put on a good show.

7Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 4:56 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Those damn fireworks are illegal in Florida. I think someone should have just driven across the state line and gone over to the Foley exit off I-10 and tossed a lighted flare into the Fireworks superstore there. That would have been a great show to watch.

Alabama: a state where you can legally buy fireworks that will blow your hand off while celebrating New Years or the 4th of July.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

8Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 5:57 pm

I really wonder what the story is behind this pic on Imgur... besides lots of Alcohol Razz Razz Razz

Happy New Year Mullw10

9Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 7:01 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Those damn fireworks are illegal in Florida. I think someone should have just driven across the state line and gone over to the Foley exit off I-10 and tossed a lighted flare into the Fireworks superstore there. That would have been a great show to watch.

Alabama: a state where you can legally buy fireworks that will blow your hand off while celebrating New Years or the 4th of July.....

They must not be in all of florida.

This is pretty much what I got last night plus two of the large case like multi packs.

http://www.fireworks.com/products/item/aerial-artistry-shell-show-g-199/

There are a lot of firework places here. I was actually surprised when I moved here to see it. Im guessing maybe its how many grams there are in them. You can actually view what they look like on this site with little vids of them being shot off. I dont think they are as big as the ones you can get in ala, but they certainly are bigger than anything I ever saw in pcola.

Hey, but guess what. You can order from this site. http://www.fireworks.com/products/item/g-169-legion-fire-500-finale/

10Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 7:39 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Happy new year to all!

11Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 7:39 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Yomama wrote:I really wonder what the story is behind this pic on Imgur... besides lots of Alcohol Razz Razz Razz

Happy New Year Mullw10

Wow. Disturbing.

12Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 8:12 pm

Watcher wrote:
Yomama wrote:I really wonder what the story is behind this pic on Imgur... besides lots of Alcohol Razz Razz Razz

Happy New Year Mullw10

Wow. Disturbing.

It really is. I think the girl in the front is turning into a zombie and the other two girls are freaking out. What a Face

13Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 8:16 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Chrissy wrote:
Watcher wrote:

Happy New Year Mullw10

Wow. Disturbing.

It really is. I think the girl in the front is turning into a zombie and the other two girls are freaking out. What a Face

They all look like walking billboards for anti-alcohol ads. Razz

14Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 8:17 pm

2seaoat

Congress in recess.

15Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 8:31 pm

LOL Its turned into a "caption that pic" thread.

I think they are fighting. Wink

see what happend is the blond is a lesbian and she just found out that the girl in front is a guy. See, the blond girl was feeling a little risky and reached down to touch the hot spot and instead found some dangling surprises. Shocked Thats when the shit hit the fan and the girl in the back is just trying to not get wine on her dress plus shes in shock about the newly discovered ball sacks. lol

[img]Happy New Year Sfun_r10[/img]

That or the girl in front is a zombie. affraid

these are my two thoughts so far Razz

16Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 8:50 pm

The girl in the back looks like she is about to have an orgasm.

17Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 9:30 pm

Fireworks kill Razz

Happy New Year 8tmsx

18Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 9:33 pm

Kinda gross and off-topic but this is something I laugh out loud to every time I see it.

Happy New Year 4gifs.tumblr-14

19Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 9:40 pm

Yomama wrote:Kinda gross and off-topic but this is something I laugh out loud to every time I see it.

pics arnt showing up Crying or Very sad

20Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 9:54 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Yomama wrote:Kinda gross and off-topic but this is something I laugh out loud to every time I see it.

I can see them. What about everybody else?

21Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 10:02 pm

Yomama wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I can see them. What about everybody else?

sure, they are probaly pictures of sexy women and you encoded them so I cant see them Sad

Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing

22Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 10:03 pm

Nope. Just some funny GIFs.

23Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 10:09 pm

no stress

no stress

Happy New Year Mullw10

Freakin zombies! Wheres my AR!

lol!

24Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 10:29 pm

2seaoat

Gunz wrote:

Happy New Year Mullw10

Freakin zombies! Wheres my AR!

lol!

Hell....be careful...I swear I see PKR in the background handing out that Nashville moonshine.

25Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2013, 10:46 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Happy New Year!
Like a Star @ heaven I hope this year is great for all of our forum members! Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum