Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LSU loses...!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LSU loses...!!!! Empty LSU loses...!!!! 1/1/2013, 12:17 am

Whaaaayyyyyyaahhhhh....!!!!!

Clemson wins on final play.

Awesome game.

2LSU loses...!!!! Empty Re: LSU loses...!!!! 1/1/2013, 2:07 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I didn't watch the game, but I can't believe that a candy-assed ACC team knocked off a SEC team....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3LSU loses...!!!! Empty Re: LSU loses...!!!! 1/1/2013, 1:36 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I didn't watch the game, but I can't believe that a candy-assed ACC team knocked off a SEC team....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I always pull for the SEC, but it was nice to see Clemson stick it to those blowhards @ LSU.

As for the candy ass remark, if they had missed the final field goal, LSU would have won by default. They played a great game and won against all odds. The assholes @ LSU were pissing and moaning about their draw; Clemson was beneath them, etc.

There's a reason they play the games instead of just handing out W's.

S. Carolina/Michigan is coming up. ND struggled to win against Big Blue. Bama trounced them.

But we're still gonna play that game to decide the mythical National Championship.

That ball bounces sorta funny.

4LSU loses...!!!! Empty Re: LSU loses...!!!! 1/1/2013, 1:52 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I didn't watch the game, but I can't believe that a candy-assed ACC team knocked off a SEC team....

I can. Tajh Boyd is an under-rated QB. He is multi-talented and what has hurt Clemson all season, defense, stepped up to the plate last night. The offense just plain wore down that vaunted LSU defense and in the 4th quarter they were sucking wind. Hell the Clemson offense ran over 100 plays, that would wear out the best. Clemson should have been 11-1 going into the LSU game as they should have beat FSU since they were over-rated this season. 2 of Clemson's 4 OC games were against SEC teams and against these 2 SEC teams they were 1-1.

5LSU loses...!!!! Empty Re: LSU loses...!!!! 1/1/2013, 3:00 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I keep this window open on game day. That way I can surf my computer and keep up with the scores:

NCAA Bowls Scoreboard

I will watch Florida play against Louisville tonight, and I will follow the NIU/FSU game. I will be pulling for the Huskies in the later (I ain't no FSU fan...).

From the looks of the online scoreboard, the Georgia Nebraska game is a good one (end of 1st Qtr).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum