Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Check Out This 10 Year Old Using A Washing Machine As A Drum Set

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

VectorMan

VectorMan

I tried to post the video itself but it didn't work. You can use the link below.

It's pretty cool.

If you’re a drummer like me, you will most definitely be left amazed and in awe at what you’re about to see. But even if you have no music ability whatsoever, what you’re about to watch will still likely make your jaw drop.

The following video was posted in September, but it’s just now starting to go viral. It’s titled “‘Whirled Beat’ 10-year-old boy drumming washing machine.” Yes, it’s a young boy using a washing machine as a drum. And yes, it is incredible:

It’s unclear who the kid is, but once he’s tracked down you can be sure a couple national TV appearances are in order.

There could be clue, however: The YouTube channel boasting the original video is named “dancarollo” and features videos of a man by that name performing Irish folk music. A Facebook page belonging to a musician of the same name specializing in Celtic-style music says the man lives in Seattle.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/10-year-olds-incredible-talent-with-a-washing-machine-will-leave-you-amazed/

2seaoat

What I used to do on top of a washing machine was more fun.

Neat! I like it... thanks for sharing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum