Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Government refinancing of home loans

+6
NaNook
2seaoat
gulfbeachbandit
no stress
Floridatexan
Slicef18
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

2seaoat

Didn't do cheaters. Just people w/ fake worker comp. claims.

geez.....I owe you an apology.....I thought it was some deep seated psychological flaw which caused you not to trust people.....hell, you had first hand experience with liars and theifs......your personality has been partially explained with that revelation. My brother beat the crap out of someone who grabbed him in a bar. He went to Caterpillar the next day with broken fingers......worked the entire shift and a half hour from clocking out he claimed that he hurt himself at work. You see the dumbass liars go to the boss the first hour.....he waited till the end of the day. He is now this very religious person who sent his kids to private Christian schools, and will not allow anybody around him use swear words.....but that well planned out scam to make a workmen comp claim still sticks in my craw......redemption may come, but some poor SOB who is really hurt gets cheated because of these cheaters......it must have been horrible watching dishonest people.

2seaoat wrote:Didn't do cheaters. Just people w/ fake worker comp. claims.

geez.....I owe you an apology.....I thought it was some deep seated psychological flaw which caused you not to trust people.....hell, you had first hand experience with liars and theifs......your personality has been partially explained with that revelation. My brother beat the crap out of someone who grabbed him in a bar. He went to Caterpillar the next day with broken fingers......worked the entire shift and a half hour from clocking out he claimed that he hurt himself at work. You see the dumbass liars go to the boss the first hour.....he waited till the end of the day. He is now this very religious person who sent his kids to private Christian schools, and will not allow anybody around him use swear words.....but that well planned out scam to make a workmen comp claim still sticks in my craw......redemption may come, but some poor SOB who is really hurt gets cheated because of these cheaters......it must have been horrible watching dishonest people.

I trust very few people and nobody w/ my credit except my children. I have much worse examples of why I distrust people. I won't elaborate on them but I can assure you religious people are high on my list. I've found them to be the least honest as a whole.

Dreamsglore wrote:

I trust very few people and nobody w/ my credit except my children. I have much worse examples of why I distrust people. I won't elaborate on them but I can assure you religious people are high on my list. I've found them to be the least honest as a whole.

I am skeptical of them also. I will never use a person or company that openly displays the Ichthys either on the logo, company sign or business card. That is an immediate deal breaker at my house.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I am skeptical of them also. I will never use a person or company that openly displays the Ichthys either on the logo, company sign or business card. That is an immediate deal breaker at my house.

Me also. I was looking for a house painter a few years ago and saw an ad for "Christian painting services". I thought forget that, he'll cheat me worse than some poor person trying to make extra money. Several years ago I had a black woman and her daughter come in my office crying. They came home from work and someone was sitting in their trailer watching their TV. The guy told them he had rented the trailer that day. They were about 10 days late w/ their rent but had receipts showing they had paid the month before but wouldn't get paid until the coming Fri. to pay what they owed. I called the landlord who turned out to be a prominent name in the Brownsville Church who owned a bunch of slum trailers on the westside. This guy was locally famous for leading the church during all that healing crap that went on. I told him it was illegal what he had done and he was very nasty and said it was his right to kick them out as they hadn't paid the deposit. The woman had a receipt showing she had. He ignored Fl statutes on evictions and rented the trailer w/ their stuff in it and put their clothes out on the sidewalk. I called ESCO to my office and they took one look at the woman and said nastily" you didn't pay your rent". I then called for the Sgt. to come out as the deputy treated this woman very badly. The Sgt. made the deputy go to the trailer and see what was going on. We met him there and her clothes and belongings were on the sidewalk. The deputy then said well you have to go to small claims court and walked off. The woman had to go to a shelter and the christian landlord from Brownsville got away w/ it. She never even got her things left in the trailer.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Me also. I was looking for a house painter a few years ago and saw an ad for "Christian painting services". I thought forget that, he'll cheat me worse than some poor person trying to make extra money. Several years ago I had a black woman and her daughter come in my office crying. They came home from work and someone was sitting in their trailer watching their TV. The guy told them he had rented the trailer that day. They were about 10 days late w/ their rent but had receipts showing they had paid the month before but wouldn't get paid until the coming Fri. to pay what they owed. I called the landlord who turned out to be a prominent name in the Brownsville Church who owned a bunch of slum trailers on the westside. This guy was locally famous for leading the church during all that healing crap that went on. I told him it was illegal what he had done and he was very nasty and said it was his right to kick them out as they hadn't paid the deposit. The woman had a receipt showing she had. He ignored Fl statutes on evictions and rented the trailer w/ their stuff in it and put their clothes out on the sidewalk. I called ESCO to my office and they took one look at the woman and said nastily" you didn't pay your rent". I then called for the Sgt. to come out as the deputy treated this woman very badly. The Sgt. made the deputy go to the trailer and see what was going on. We met him there and her clothes and belongings were on the sidewalk. The deputy then said well you have to go to small claims court and walked off. The woman had to go to a shelter and the christian landlord from Brownsville got away w/ it. She never even got her things left in the trailer.

I make it a deal breaker not because they are Christians, but because they see the need to wear it on their sleeves. I would do the same if the person or company used the Star of David or the Star and Crescent.

As for the landlord, I believe that he should have been prosecuted. If I am not mistaken, in Florida an eviction must be served after the landlord files the notice with the courts and then the tenant has a certain number of days to move out.

2seaoat

in Florida an eviction must be served after the landlord files the notice with the courts and then the tenant has a certain number of days to move out.

It depends on the nature of the zoning of the trailer park and the type of lease.....slumlords will try to create a hotel/motel lease....or short term leases which do not get statutory protections and are more like nightly or weekly rentals......if you go to a local hotel and overstay your rental period....you do not get the protections of a landlord/tenant.....

The bottom line is when you are poor....few people will help....they are afraid that the poor person will attach to them. I have told the story of an elderly woman who had her apartment robbed and she lost her rent money and food money and was being evicted. She came to my business asking for help. I drove her to a motel and paid for a couple nights and gave her some money for food......I thought I would never see a dime of that money.....she came in two months later and paid every dime back.....it changed the way I looked at folks who were on hard times.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I make it a deal breaker not because they are Christians, but because they see the need to wear it on their sleeves. I would do the same if the person or company used the Star of David or the Star and Crescent.

As for the landlord, I believe that he should have been prosecuted. If I am not mistaken, in Florida an eviction must be served after the landlord files the notice with the courts and then the tenant has a certain number of days to move out.
Correct. The deputy should have done something but he didn't most assuredly because she was black.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:

The question is what business is it of yours I asked him that question? There is a vast difference between having a sore throat and the flu. You have also written I was a troll but we can see who the troll is. Why are you concerned about anything I post? You're not concerned about other people's?

That's an easy one, self-made and produced by you. I get a kick out of the Richard Stern "Shock Jock" effect of your posts.

I have to give you credit - you really know how to keep a tread going. affraid

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 1/1/2013, 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

SeaOat, I am mighty glad you had a good time yesterday. It was good to "see" you laughing. Here's hoping for good news in February! flower

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:in Florida an eviction must be served after the landlord files the notice with the courts and then the tenant has a certain number of days to move out.

It depends on the nature of the zoning of the trailer park and the type of lease.....slumlords will try to create a hotel/motel lease....or short term leases which do not get statutory protections and are more like nightly or weekly rentals......if you go to a local hotel and overstay your rental period....you do not get the protections of a landlord/tenant.....

The bottom line is when you are poor....few people will help....they are afraid that the poor person will attach to them. I have told the story of an elderly woman who had her apartment robbed and she lost her rent money and food money and was being evicted. She came to my business asking for help. I drove her to a motel and paid for a couple nights and gave her some money for food......I thought I would never see a dime of that money.....she came in two months later and paid every dime back.....it changed the way I looked at folks who were on hard times.

We became intimately familiar with the Florida Landlord-Tenant Act this year. Our rental is now empty, but during 6 of the 8 months our last tenant lived there, we had to post 3-Day Eviction Notices, and he waited until the last hours to pay us each time. He moved without an eviction the last time we posted the notice.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

The question is what business is it of yours I asked him that question? There is a vast difference between having a sore throat and the flu. You have also written I was a troll but we can see who the troll is. Why are you concerned about anything I post? You're not concerned about other people's?

Dreams, I was writing about SeaOat. You alluded to the fact that he may not have the flu because all he had was a sore throat, and I was a little surprised that you weren't aware that a sore throat can be the first sign of the flu.

Anything you post becomes the business of any poster who reads it. As I have written before, if you want to keep it private, use the private message system. Otherwise, don't jump all over posters who join the conversation at ANY point. You don't intimidate me in the least with your personal remarks, so keep slamming me if you wish. Just don't ever expect not to get it right back in spades. farao

Once again, you don't fool me.

You are a troll,PB who who has another agenda. You don't fool me either. If Seaoat had a problem w/ my conversation w/ him rest assured he would say something.He doesn't need you to tell someone it's none of their business.That's not the first time you jumped in w/ your snarky comments but you sure don't like it when it's done to you or your nutjob friend. Nobody's trying to fool you as nobody was talking to you so go suck your lemon PB while your PMing your friends talking about "Dreams."

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreams, I was writing about SeaOat. You alluded to the fact that he may not have the flu because all he had was a sore throat, and I was a little surprised that you weren't aware that a sore throat can be the first sign of the flu.

Anything you post becomes the business of any poster who reads it. As I have written before, if you want to keep it private, use the private message system. Otherwise, don't jump all over posters who join the conversation at ANY point. You don't intimidate me in the least with your personal remarks, so keep slamming me if you wish. Just don't ever expect not to get it right back in spades. farao

You are a troll,PB who who has another agenda. You don't fool me either. If Seaoat had a problem w/ my conversation w/ him rest assured he would say something.He doesn't need you to tell someone it's none of their business.That's not the first time you jumped in w/ your snarky comments but you sure don't like it when it's done to you or your nutjob friend. Nobody's trying to fool you as nobody was talking to you so go suck your lemon PB while your PMing your friends talking about "Dreams."

Wow, you really think you are important, don't you? What makes you think I spend time PMing my friends about you? For God's sake, Dreams, that is ridiculous and more than a tad3 grandiose.

Take another look at what you wrote above. Hold it up to the mirror. You are the one, Dreams, who most often starts it with the "snarky" comments and initial treads posts (i.e., the "mentally ill parents" post you made.) You are the one who doesn't like it when you receive the same in return. This pattern of yours has played out over and over and over on this forum.

All of a sudden - voila' - you begin to view yourself as the victim of all those mean, snarky, trolly posters.You forget what you wrote in the beginning that started the whole thing. Then, you assume the victim-hood pose, and call us either foolish,stupid or bullies. Then, you will never, ever admit you started any of the nonsense., which feeds into your perception of yourself as the blameless victim.

It took me some time to recognize this pattern. I see it clearly now. Perhaps you were unaware of it, but that's neither here nor there. It is what it is, though.

Here's a new line to use when you slam people: "How dare you talk to me the way I talk to you?"

Oh....and what, pray tell, is my agenda? I'd like to have one, but I don't, other than Medicare for all. If I have another agenda, I haven't figured it out yet, so do tell...... Laughing

Then again if my new agenda it to talk to you the way you talk to me, then I guess that can be termed an agenda, huh?

Oh, wait a minute now,PB. You're putting out some bullshit now. The only reason you started w/ the unprovoked comments to me is your need to align w/ your friend,Chrissy in your so called "mental health advocate" self imposed role. You have never once and I say that w/ great emphasis, ever said a word about her vulgar,nasty postings.In fact, you have tried to excuse the behavior and go after the people who respond in kind. Isn't that correct? Are you going to admit you've never said a word about what she has posted? Then when someone returns the favor about her behaviors and the ramifications you call foul. I have never denied I disagree w/ people and have posted snarky comments but I have never called them cunts, bitches, mother fuckers or made racial slurs. You have no problem w/ that and say it is deserved. This is a typical pattern on this forum and always has been. If you called her out or anyone else when they made "snarky" comments it might be different but you don't. You clearly jump in when no one has said anything to you to go after the one's who offended your friends and then say it's a "pattern of behavior" on their part. That is your agenda and you and I both know that. You need to get off the sanctimonious train. Your pass has been voided.

There is a simple solution to all this bickering between certain people and the content of their posts on here.

First, click on your user profile, then click the friends and foes tab, then add that offending person to your foes list and you will not have to read any of the offending post.

Problem solved, that is unless yall like reading these posts just so the bickering can continue.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:Oh, wait a minute now,PB. You're putting out some bullshit now. The only reason you started w/ the unprovoked comments to me is your need to align w/ your friend,Chrissy in your so called "mental health advocate" self imposed role. You have never once and I say that w/ great emphasis, ever said a word about her vulgar,nasty postings.In fact, you have tried to excuse the behavior and go after the people who respond in kind. Isn't that correct? Are you going to admit you've never said a word about what she has posted? Then when someone returns the favor about her behaviors and the ramifications you call foul. I have never denied I disagree w/ people and have posted snarky comments but I have never called them cunts, bitches, mother fuckers or made racial slurs. You have no problem w/ that and say it is deserved. This is a typical pattern on this forum and always has been. If you called her out or anyone else when they made "snarky" comments it might be different but you don't. You clearly jump in when no one has said anything to you to go after the one's who offended your friends and then say it's a "pattern of behavior" on their part. That is your agenda and you and I both know that. You need to get off the sanctimonious train. Your pass has been voided.
Rolling Eyes

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You said who who. That's funny.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum