Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is my daddy daryl and this is my other daddy darly, and one of my moms, marly.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/03/12543099-california-bill-would-allow-children-to-have-more-than-two-parents?lite

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/03/12543099-california-bill-would-allow-children-to-have-more-than-two-parents?lite
Yes this one thing in california explains homosexuals. And the best thing you can do to convince yourself that homosexuals are your biggest problem is to spend time googling up links like this. That's what a real man does with his time. Any any real man knows all about homosexuality by googling up links. He knows way more about homosexuality by googling up those links that any homosexual ever knew about it. Homosexuals need to be sure and read your links to learn all about it. Because you're a good conservative republican Christian red-blooded real man who knows all about homosexuality. Why I bet you're as real as Tom Selleck. lol

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The article doesn't mention gay. Does it. To be honest, I didn't even read the story. Just the headline was funny enough for me to post it.
I was going for haha funny, not the other funny that offends you.

ButtMan wrote:
ghandi wrote:http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/03/12543099-california-bill-would-allow-children-to-have-more-than-two-parents?lite
Yes this one thing in california explains homosexuals. And the best thing you can do to convince yourself that homosexuals are your biggest problem is to spend time googling up links like this. That's what a real man does with his time. Any any real man knows all about homosexuality by googling up links. He knows way more about homosexuality by googling up those links that any homosexual ever knew about it. Homosexuals need to be sure and read your links to learn all about it. Because you're a good conservative republican Christian red-blooded real man and they know all about homosexuality. Why I bet you're as real as Tom Selleck. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:The article doesn't mention gay. Does it. To be honest, I didn't even read the story. Just the headline was funny enough for me to post it.

ButtMan wrote:
Yes this one thing in california explains homosexuals. And the best thing you can do to convince yourself that homosexuals are your biggest problem is to spend time googling up links like this. That's what a real man does with his time. Any any real man knows all about homosexuality by googling up links. He knows way more about homosexuality by googling up those links that any homosexual ever knew about it. Homosexuals need to be sure and read your links to learn all about it. Because you're a good conservative republican Christian red-blooded real man and they know all about homosexuality. Why I bet you're as real as Tom Selleck. lol
That's right. "My daddy is daryl and my other daddy is daryl" has nothing to do with your hatred of homos. Not a thing. It was all just in my imagination. You're so misunderstood. lol

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bob,
It was a spin off from the bob newhart show. Nothing to do with butt pirates.

ButtMan wrote:
ghandi wrote:The article doesn't mention gay. Does it. To be honest, I didn't even read the story. Just the headline was funny enough for me to post it.

ButtMan wrote:
That's right. "My daddy is daryl and my other daddy is daryl" has nothing to do with your hatred of homos. Not a thing. It was all just in my imagination. You're so misunderstood. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:bob,
It was a spin off from the bob newhart show. Nothing to do with butt pirates.

ButtMan wrote:

ButtMan wrote:
Nothing to do with "butt pirates". Gotcha. lol

Markle

Markle

Instead of a college fund, shouldn't these menege a trois' be required to put away for decades of therapy?

This will open a whole new bag of worms but what else would you expect from California.

"The court, however, ruled the biological father could not be a legal guardian because of California’s current law allowing only two parents per child."

I'm a lesbian, but california is a very stupid state. They are so in debt as well but have all these projects they just keep on doing because they know the big Gov will bail them out. They have truely defined what it means to be liberal and sucking the the Gov tit.

I wish california would suceed from the country. This is my cost savings idea for the year.

Plus, people from california are stupid. I think the Gov has been doing some kind of weird test on them for years.

no stress

no stress

"I wish california would suceed from the country" WTF does that even mean?

Gunz wrote:"I wish california would suceed from the country" WTF does that even mean?

I think she meant secede.
se·cede/siˈsēd/
Verb:
Withdraw formally from membership in a federal union, an alliance, or a political or religious organization.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum