Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How about some Cheer?

+3
Sal
PBulldog2
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How about some Cheer? Empty How about some Cheer? 12/21/2012, 9:53 pm

[img]How about some Cheer? Funny_10[/img]

lol!

Love yall....

how about a temporary break. lets have a old time gathering of good cheer and have a drink together. post funny stuff rendeer and christmas stuff

Last edited by Human on 12/21/2012, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/21/2012, 9:56 pm

[img]How about some Cheer? Polarb10[/img]

3How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/21/2012, 9:58 pm

[img]How about some Cheer? Silver10[/img]

4How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/21/2012, 10:00 pm

[img]How about some Cheer? Santad10[/img]

5How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/21/2012, 10:02 pm

[img]How about some Cheer? Bumble10[/img]

6How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/21/2012, 10:05 pm

[img]How about some Cheer? Catcro10[/img]

7How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/21/2012, 10:07 pm

[img]How about some Cheer? Chrsma10[/img]

8How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/21/2012, 10:09 pm

[img]How about some Cheer? Sexysa10[/img]

ok....................... MC

9How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/21/2012, 10:45 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How about some Cheer? Fema_t10

How about some Cheer? 007410

10How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 12:01 am

Thanks, Human! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Winter Solstice, Seasons Greetings, Happy New Year to you all and your families.

Hmm, I thought I had a picture of a Happy [All of the Above] woodcut that I did years ago which I was going to post here, but I know I sent it to Az sometime back, so I'll see if I can call it up in my email to post. Like a Star @ heaven

11How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 2:39 am

Ehh, I can only find a reject print of the first one that I did (also note this was the first woodcut I had *ever* done). Wasn't happy with this one, so I did a second one that was pretty much the same but with better detail and precision. Anyhow, happy holidays!

How about some Cheer? Holiday_Woodcut

12How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 3:41 am

How about some Cheer? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzEA8Bpqzh2MY5iPH5lwBIuFTtie8DoDEUXyGa1ISfUaiTEg_O

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpPdl0StUVs

Very Happy

13How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 7:31 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Merry Christmas to all of you! I love the pics, human, especially the one with the polar bear and the lighthouse. It's gorgeous.

Love the woodcut too, Riceme! Is it snowing up there now?

And DE....what can I say to the man who put me back in touch with Pink Floyd? Laughing

Yes....let's be happy for a while!

14How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 11:29 am

PBulldog2 wrote:Merry Christmas to all of you! I love the pics, human, especially the one with the polar bear and the lighthouse. It's gorgeous.

And DE....what can I say to the man who put me back in touch with Pink Floyd? Laughing

Lets get Happy!

a partridge in a pear tree Wink

[img]How about some Cheer? Partri10[/img]

15How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 11:51 am

Sal

Sal

How about some Cheer? Enhanc10

16How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 2:13 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:Merry Christmas to all of you! I love the pics, human, especially the one with the polar bear and the lighthouse. It's gorgeous.

Merry, merry Christmas, PB! And thank you, it was a feeble attempt at a first woodcut, but I fell in love with the process and the result (well, not that *particular* result, but you catch my meaning!). I do still have my supplies for doing woodcuts somewhere, I'll have to dig them out. Like a Star @ heaven

Yes, ma'am! It has been snowing on and off, although right now it is clear as a bell and gorgeous. There has been no chance to enjoy any of the snow though, as the wind has been blowing like an SOB and it's been very cold... was between ~13 - 18 for several days (a week??), plus wind chill. It's 36 right now, so I'm sure my long, very steep and windy driveway would require 4-low to get out of at this point because of how much moisture it's absorbed (lots of clay in our soil here)... hopefully won't require chains, as my knee has been giving me trouble and I am therefore not feeling up to chaining-up just to get out of my driveway, then removing them all again. Hard on my knee.

Merry merry... happy happy!! I love you

17How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 2:19 pm

Sal wrote:How about some Cheer? Enhanc10

Aww, *very* cute photo, Sally. I sure hope those pups have enough Puppy-Power to pull that load! :]

I really, REALLY like your new signature. Very cool.

Seasons Greetings, sir... in whatever fashion you and yours might celebrate the next week or so. Like a Star @ heaven

18How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 2:41 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Always loved the Coca Cola Santa...

How about some Cheer? Coca-c11

But my favorite.....

How about some Cheer? Stone_11

19How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 2:51 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ahhhh dats cute.....

20How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 3:43 pm

Markle

Markle

That's terrific!

That must have been at least a year long project building the wagon, all the decorating and training the pooches.

Looks like it is in a small town parade. Great fun!

21How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 3:52 pm

Markle

Markle

riceme wrote:

Aww, *very* cute photo, Sally. I sure hope those pups have enough Puppy-Power to pull that load! :]

Seasons Greetings, sir... in whatever fashion you and yours might celebrate the next week or so. Like a Star @ heaven

I believe they're Corgi's. They're a herding dog, a hard working dog with strong lungs, endurance and strong legs. That wagon on wheels would be an easy job for them and they love to work and please their owners. They were having a ball doing this for their owner.

22How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 4:26 pm

Markle wrote:

I believe they're Corgi's. They're a herding dog, a hard working dog with strong lungs, endurance and strong legs. That wagon on wheels would be an easy job for them and they love to work and please their owners. They were having a ball doing this for their owner.

Roger that, Markle. I should have been more clear, as I didn't actually think they were "puppies," as in juveniles, but small dogs. However, I did not realize that they were herding dogs, which I know to be very strong in my experience. All of the herding dogs -- well, all of the dogs (!) we've had have been Blue Heelers, Australian Shepherds and Border Collies until my folks adopted my brothers Chocolate Lab when he got divorced and was redeployed back overseas couple years back.

Interesting: I looked it up on Wikipedia and they did not pop as a herding dog, but a Google search revealed the following:

http://www.pembrokecorgi.org/pherding.html

Interesting! And, most certainly falls under the "I learn somethin' new every day" category. Thanks, Markle!

EDIT:

My bad! I went back to the Wikipedia site and did a CTRL/F:"CORGI" and found them under "Welsh Corgi". DUR! Embarassed

23How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 4:38 pm

How about some Cheer? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0fc6JrEmrVvTQ1W95Qc5KWwDazxZrvLb98oySZtFTSv39Bfn4

You're welcome.

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH18BPPQdBk

Smile

24How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 4:39 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Always loved the Coca Cola Santa...

But my favorite.....

How about some Cheer? Stone_11

Joani, for the interest of space &c I don't normally include quoted images or videos in my responses, but this one definitely deserves a re-post! That is ABSOLUTELY The Most Adorable Baby I have EVER seen (aside from my own nieces and nephews, of course... tee hee!).

I love you

25How about some Cheer? Empty Re: How about some Cheer? 12/22/2012, 5:07 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Markle wrote:
riceme wrote:

I was trying to remember the name of this dog, but you've gotten it first. Yep, Welsh Corgis! They look like they're having a blast!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum