Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Sad for a child to live this way at the hands of a school worker.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

VEGA, DOROTHEA RHODES

A woman who worked at Ensley Elementary School is arrested on several domestic violence charges, including battery, torturing a child, caging a child and cruelty toward a child that could result in physical or mental injury.

How Sad for a child to live this way at the hands of a school worker. Viewim10

Its so scary to have to send your child to school these days. This world is stark raving mad and a place that was once considered a safe haven where the staff were professional upstanding citizens is now full of crazies. Crying or Very sad

Perhaps this woman will get to spend some time in a cage and see what her punishment feels like.

Hopefully the child will find a blessed angel in the midst to help her with the emotional scars caused by this.

Damn, that is one of the ugliest people I have seen in awhile.

Was it her own child?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:Was it her own child?

From the article, it sounds like it.

I wonder if the school reported her.Surely there were signs of this child's mistreatment?I wish all kids could live magical lives where their parents adore them and they have everything they need. My grandchildren live like that.They don't drink or smoke or cuss in front of their children.They worship the ground they walk on and they are happy, healthy children. Life is so unfair.

[quote="Dreamsglore"I wish all kids could live magical lives where their parents adore them and they have everything they need. My grandchildren live like that.They don't drink or smoke or cuss in front of their children..[/quote]

ROFLMAO

PACEDOG#1 wrote:[quote="Dreamsglore"I wish all kids could live magical lives where their parents adore them and they have everything they need. My grandchildren live like that.They don't drink or smoke or cuss in front of their children..

ROFLMAO[/quote]

Yes, PD some people do set good examples for their children and are role models but you I guess you don't know anything about that-too bad for your kids.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I'm a huge supporter of Gulf Coast Kids House.......that's what they do and I assure you they care.

Please report anything like this to them!!!!!

stormwatch89 wrote:I'm a huge supporter of Gulf Coast Kids House.......that's what they do and I assure you they care.

No, don't report it to them.They don't take reports. They just do interviews. You have to call the abuse hotline and then it is sent to DCF who schedules interviews at the GCKH.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:I'm a huge supporter of Gulf Coast Kids House.......that's what they do and I assure you they care.

No, don't report it to them.They don't take reports. They just do interviews. You have to call the abuse hotline and then it is sent to DCF who schedules interviews at the GCKH.

How did you get your kids back? Surely you didn't pass an interview.

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Why do you post stupid stuff all the time? Trying to goad me? You look so stupid.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Why do you post stupid stuff all the time? Trying to goad me? You look so stupid.

I own my home, never filed for bankruptcy, and my son doesn't work as a stock boy at walmart. Who's stupid? Go back to riding your broom.

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I own my home, never filed for bankruptcy, and my son doesn't work as a stock boy at walmart. Who's stupid? Go back to riding your broom.

Ahh but your a criminal, a racist and the only job you could get was in the military and you weren't smart enough to even be an officer. My son isn't a stockboy and when he graduates college he will be more successful than you or anything that spawned from you.Idiots beget idiots and that's your lot in life. LOL!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Ahh but your a criminal, a racist and the only job you could get was in the military and you weren't smart enough to even be an officer. My son isn't a stockboy and when he graduates college he will be more successful than you or anything that spawned from you.Idiots beget idiots and that's your lot in life. LOL!

I have no record. Dummy. An ex cop should know what a criminal is.
Just another bad mother raising minimum wage offspring. No wonder you're a democrat.

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Just another bad mother raising minimum wage offspring. No wonder you're a democrat.

A criminal is someone who commits crimes. You don't have to necessarily get arrested. The only thing they ever got Al Capone for was income tax evasion yet he was a big criminal. You're a violent criminal to boot w/ a gun. Not the kind of person I would want in my neighborhood.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

A criminal is someone who commits crimes. You don't have to necessarily get arrested. The only thing they ever got Al Capone for was income tax evasion yet he was a big criminal. You're a violent criminal to boot w/ a gun. Not the kind of person I would want in my neighborhood.

You are an idiot. No wonder your husbands all left you.

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

None of them left me. LOL! Well, maybe one-he died. The best one I ever had.

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Sorry to hear that dreams. I cant imagine losing my wife to death.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You do know that she's lying. She just said the other day that one of her husbands left her in debt and a really low credit score.

no stress

no stress

Ghandi wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You do know that she's lying. She just said the other day that one of her husbands left her in debt and a really low credit score.

I really hope not. Lying about a spouses death is wrong on so many levels

Ghandi wrote:No wonder your husbands all left you.

How Sad for a child to live this way at the hands of a school worker. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2eh45nrJ9X5QArurH9A2SnLv78M0goK0VIGRv6C-MQmGT1zpc

I thought she had them buried in her basement.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK8QZrJTpoY

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum