Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas to One and All

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merry Christmas to One and All Empty Merry Christmas to One and All 12/19/2012, 8:55 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

put this video on 1080p and full screen before you watch it.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/video/merry-fcking-christmas-517234694/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

After watching that I think there's an upside to the end of the world in 2 days....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:After watching that I think there's an upside to the end of the world in 2 days....
The end of the world will probably be worth it since we won't have to see anything like that anymore. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, I got an invitation to an end of the world party Friday night that's somewhere on Barrancas Ave. The person who sent it to me is not even the host so I guess it's open to anyone who gets the invitation (since it's the end of the world I guess). But as you can see, it's BYOB. What I can't figure is why would these cheap sons of bitches not break out their liquor when it has to be drunk before the world ends anyway.

So here it is for anybody who wants to party as the world is ending...

Merry Christmas to One and All End_of12

5Merry Christmas to One and All Empty Re: Merry Christmas to One and All 12/19/2012, 11:19 pm

Bob, I know that dude. He's a sculptor who dated a good friend of ours, another artist who passed away several years ago. Robert's space is across from the Nautical Steam Shack.

He's definitely an interesting person. I've been in quite a few shows w/ him.

If you decide to attend, prepare yourself for the artsy fartsy stuff you so enjoy...LOL.

Have a blast dude....!!!

6Merry Christmas to One and All Empty Re: Merry Christmas to One and All 12/19/2012, 11:22 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:Bob, I know that dude. He's a sculptor who dated a good friend of ours, another artist who passed away several years ago. Robert's space is across from the Nautical Steam Shack.

If you decide to attend, prepare yourself for the artsy fartsy stuff you so enjoy...LOL.

Have a blast dude....!!!
I'm going to a different get together on Friday night, W_T_M. But it sounds like an interesting shindig.
Ya'll go and tell me how it was. That is if we're all still alive on Saturday. lol

7Merry Christmas to One and All Empty Re: Merry Christmas to One and All 12/19/2012, 11:32 pm

Bob wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Bob, I know that dude. He's a sculptor who dated a good friend of ours, another artist who passed away several years ago. Robert's space is across from the Nautical Steam Shack.

Have a blast dude....!!!
I'm going to a different get together on Friday night, W_T_M. But it sounds like an interesting shindig.
Ya'll go and tell me how it was. That is if we're all still alive on Saturday. lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No can do brother. Other commitments also...

W_T_M wrote:
Bob wrote:

Have a blast dude....!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No can do brother. Other commitments also...
hallmarkgrad outta take your place Bob. He is the life of the party at those artsy-fartsy shindigs. Surprised

hallmarkgrad outta take your place Bob. He is the life of the party at those artsy-fartsy shindigs.

I would love to go but I have plans with Dee Dee and my good friend, you know who. The theme is "Low life Red Neck Westside naysayers" I am the guest speaker. I am going to discuss the fine art of southern cuisine, such as Vienna Sausage, canned sardines/mustard and maybe some Hog head chesse if time permits. It should be a great party.

10Merry Christmas to One and All Empty Re: Merry Christmas to One and All 12/20/2012, 2:23 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Eric, if you can find the time watch that southern rock documentary I linked in the other thread. I just now finished it. Probably the best thing on that music I've ever seen.

11Merry Christmas to One and All Empty Re: Merry Christmas to One and All 12/20/2012, 3:27 am

2seaoat

I have been living on the moon for the last 25 years....you are screwed.....you thought it was a sound stage, but there is an elevator in the Wrigley Field scoreboard which gets you here in 18 minutes....but only operates when the cubs are in contention. The Mayans up here make a great bean dip, and are a bunch of heartless bastards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum